Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

landy.

Futapult posted:

e: trade?

I'll trade for monster loves you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Management

Had a lot of fun with Fable 1 in my days but be careful, I have heard bad things about the newer Anniversary Port. The older Lost Chapter's version is arguably better in a lot of ways.

:jerry:

Pro Target

the zachtronics guy had his idea literalyl ripped from his hands by notch who went on to make billions and giove literally nothing to that guy.then he went and made spacechem which is arguably the best puzzle game of all time.hes cool.

Pro Target

I respect him a lot for making such a challenging puzzle game that still remains creative instead of locking you into a single solution... i fantasize about wolf o'donnel hitting fox for standing up to him

Pro Target

http://www.zachtronics.com/the-bureau-of-steam-engineering/ i want him to make a real version of this next

heard u like girls

agreed pro target that guy is a boss

----------------

posting smiling

i forgot he made that. that game is cool.

Pro Target

its frustrating because the idea is good but its like,the grid is too small and the game is too short to do anything withti. he should remake it but with 3d robot movementand sh-it

Scaly Haylie

Al Borland posted:

Gonna play some Fable now. I did my good hero. Good is a joke in that game, like literally just by going through it you're good even if you do evil things. You have to physically try to get evil.

Anniversary? How is that?

Al Borland

by XyloJW

Lizard Wizard posted:

Anniversary? How is that?

Eh. I got it 4 60% off. I thought it was going to be really short then thought it was going to be a lot longer and then it ended.

Also a lot of stupid bugs n poo poo. Its alright for 10 bucks.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Scaly Haylie

Al Borland posted:

Eh. I got it 4 60% off. I thought it was going to be really short then thought it was going to be a lot longer and then it ended.

Also a lot of stupid bugs n poo poo. Its alright for 10 bucks.

fable 2's definitely my favorite but gently caress if that's ever coming to steam

Al Borland

by XyloJW

Lizard Wizard posted:

fable 2's definitely my favorite but gently caress if that's ever coming to steam

wait for fable 2 anniversary.

----------------

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

bideo james lmao

dogdisaster

by Lowtax
the homeworld remake looks really nice I'm hoping they don't mess this up :pray:

----------------

Al Borland

by XyloJW
http://store.steampowered.com/app/304650?utm_source=SA&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=SS_launch

Just saw an ad for this on here.

It looks really good.

----------------

tao of lmao

Grass Effect

that was a pretty good move on his part tbh

Al Borland

by XyloJW

Too many people screaming for him to die or say racist stuff?

----------------

Grass Effect

Al Borland posted:

Too many people screaming for him to die or say racist stuff?

quite the opposite iirc. too much sucking up or general weird comment fuckery

Al Borland

by XyloJW

Ivy posted:

Eh w/e dont care lol its pewdiepie..

----------------

ron color
who

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bull Runner posted:

I'll trade for monster loves you.

What's your offer?

Stormyish

Ivy posted:

yeah but I heard he likes to post in fyad

Grass Effect

Stormyish posted:

yeah but I heard he likes to post in fyad

the only guy that comes to mind is this fun fellow

posting smiling

famous gamer

Senior Management

http://store.steampowered.com/app/204030/ Fablez

newer lazy anniversary is much more expensive and adds little.

:jerry:

ron color
hey i was checking out this cool looking game Apotheon, can anyone tell me about it?

i saw a map of different spots on olympus you can go, and it doesnt seem like its linear or anything

landy.

Futapult posted:

What's your offer?

star wars battlefront ii

verily carefree

ron color posted:

hey i was checking out this cool looking game Apotheon, can anyone tell me about it?

i saw a map of different spots on olympus you can go, and it doesnt seem like its linear or anything

can you mount that elk looking beast in th lower left or just shoot it in the dink

ron color
is that a fun thing to do

deep dish peat moss

From what I heard it's not the best game, gameplay wise, but the art and story are cool and the boss fights are imaginative and unique

ron color
ok thanks yall i really like urns, urns are great, but im going to wait for this one to drop a bit

polishthunder84

You feel it too, don't you?
I've been playing Metal Gear Rising and i think i finally figured out this whole parry thing :getin:

So far it's pretty fun, although the lack of a dedicated block/dodge button kinda threw me off a bit at the beginning

Pro Target

revengeance does have a dodge button its called Offensive Defense or Defensive Offense i cant remember and you buy the move and then use it

i am he

polishthunder84 posted:

I've been playing Metal Gear Rising and i think i finally figured out this whole parry thing :getin:

So far it's pretty fun, although the lack of a dedicated block/dodge button kinda threw me off a bit at the beginning

you can parry boss attacks sometimes and do wicked damage

Pro Target

mgr is the 2nd best platinum game

i am he

Pro Target posted:

mgr is the 2nd best platinum game

:nodding:

i am he

i dont know what the first best is, but mgr is really good.

Stormyish

I finally finished the rear end Effect series
s'was okay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pro Target

i am he posted:

i dont know what the first best is, but mgr is really good.

bayonetta, friend