Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this
Goddrat Isayama's good at flipping expectations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miss Mowcher
Jul 24, 2007

Ribbit
New Chapter Spoiler: So... Eren is now a rage-armored-king, can't wait to see his new design

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

ZZZorcerer posted:

New Chapter Spoiler: So... Eren is now a rage-armored-king, can't wait to see his new design
Well, if you phrase it like that, Eren's new form probably will look like this. Except taller and angrier.

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else
Resisting so hard to read that page. Mostly because I just really like my pictures, but JESUS this is hard.

AradoBalanga posted:

Well, if you phrase it like that, Eren's new form probably will look like this. Except taller and angrier.

Also this is well played :golfclap:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Patiently avoiding spoilers until the chapter.
Meanwhile, have a thing.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
This series goddamn better end with the surviving cast attending Historia and Ymir's wedding, that's all I'm asking.

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

ZZZorcerer posted:

Didn't the last time Levi he could go titan if he wanted, a poo poo ton of people died? A ton of deaths are about to happen, calling it now.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Red Suit posted:

Didn't the last time Levi he could go titan if he wanted, a poo poo ton of people died? A ton of deaths are about to happen, calling it now.

The last time he didn't go titan is why everyone died. Inflexibility kills.

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here
So many black bars of doom! :ohdear:

Isambard K. Brunel
Nov 2, 2011

``...an explosion in the engine room ... would have destroyed a lesser ship''
Getting nervous here, going to try and hold my nerve and not spoil myself until a translation is available. For those that took the jump, should I be excited? :ohdear:

Sub Harrison
May 2, 2013

Isambard K. Brunel posted:

Getting nervous here, going to try and hold my nerve and not spoil myself until a translation is available. For those that took the jump, should I be excited? :ohdear:

poo poo has happened.

Dan7el
Dec 7, 2008

Well, poo poo.

At least I have something to look forward to tonight.

Turin Turambar
Jun 5, 2011

Sub Harrison posted:

poo poo has happened.

ETA 1:38:00 now.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

It looks like 66 is gone from Crunchyroll now?

Zogundar
Dec 5, 2007

Nelson Mandingo posted:

I couldn't find it at first either. Out of frustration I tried taking a link to the last chapter and changing the number to 66 and voila.

Turin Turambar
Jun 5, 2011

Nelson Mandingo posted:

I don't see it. :(

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

Cultures thrive on their myths and legends...and snuggles!

Zogundar posted:

I couldn't find it at first either. Out of frustration I tried taking a link to the last chapter and changing the number to 66 and voila.

I did this anyway because it was quicker than just f5ing and it works :shrug:

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Zogundar posted:

Could you post the link?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Have some more fan art while you're waiting.

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

Cultures thrive on their myths and legends...and snuggles!

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Could you post the link?

Here!

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
I like Historia

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
Yeah, she's cool.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

forbidden lesbian posted:

I like Historia

Hell, so do I

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Where in the world did that armor serum come from? Why was it there?

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous

Ytlaya posted:

It's from the box Reiss took the vaccine from, I think

Anyway, I guess this chapter is the payoff of the "Krista is a goddess" thing.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Ytlaya posted:

It was probably in Reiss' bag that Historia took which got knocked over when he turned into a titan

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.

forbidden lesbian posted:

I like Historia

Yeah she owns

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
The series better end with a wedding between Historia and Ymir, that's all I'm asking.

Catalina
May 20, 2008

Kyte posted:

Goddrat Isayama's good at flipping expectations.

Yeah, every time I resign myself to a "well, that makes sense, I guess that story had to go that way to move al--" it ends up in a :tviv: . I still can't believe this is his first published series.

Also, re:Historia, I always agreed with the sentiment that if anyone deserved to give humanity the middle finger, it was her. But I didn't think she'd actually do it, especially after the last chapter.
Guess I must have had temporary amnesia about the "it's certain you will die, you must keep fighting to live" theme. :v:

God drat I am excited about seeing these scenes from the last few chapters animated.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
They could literally do so many episodes with the last few chapters because so little happened. Maybe in 2 months we get to see the basement. What the gently caress could even be in the basement now?

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

JosephWongKS posted:

The series better end with a wedding between Historia and Ymir, that's all I'm asking.

What does the sound effect "zakk" supposed to be for?

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
The japanese noise for when two sweaty lesbians are tribbing hardcore.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Tenzarin posted:

They could literally do so many episodes with the last few chapters because so little happened. Maybe in 2 months we get to see the basement. What the gently caress could even be in the basement now?

Every surface, floors, walls, ceiling: dickbutt

Catalina
May 20, 2008

Bilirubin posted:

Every surface, floors, walls, ceiling: dickbutt

And in the center: a podium that holds a serum that turns you into Dickbutt Titan.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Catalina posted:

And in the center: a podium that holds a serum that turns you into Dickbutt Titan.

I knew the internet wouldn't let me down.

JosephWongKS posted:

Yeah pretty much.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
Historia rules.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Historia and Eren, bros 4 lyfe.

yellowyams
Jan 15, 2011
Good call on the author's part in not killing off Historia, I was pretty worried that all that setup with Ymir about living for yourself might have been forgotten for the sake of cheap drama. And hey, now there's nothing stopping them from going to the basement.

Although some bad poo poo will probably go down next chapter, I don't think they've ever gotten away with anything that wasn't a loss or a pyrrhic victory, and so far their only casualties this arc have been Hange's squad. It's peculiar how well things are going for them right now.

Beef Waifu posted:

Historia and Eren, bros 4 lyfe.

I hope he helps her find Ymir on the way to the basement, it was really sweet that she got to act out the role of Ymir by giving Eren her style of harsh encouragement when he was pulling a Historia.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Execute chapter.... 66.

Yo, Historia loving rocks. And now I'm fairly certain the basement contains the King's secret because we need some way to get that info now that eating it out of Eren probably won't happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RyuujinBlueZ
Oct 9, 2007

WHAT DID YOU DO?!
Am I the only one who felt like this chapter is setting up Eren to eat Historia? I feel like it's going to come out that his family is also one of those immune bloodlines, or his dad did something to make him so, and so he'll be able to take the True History without breaking. I definitely feel like that response to learning the truth might be some kind of implanted Coordinate command and immunity to that is going to be important.