Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mills
Jun 13, 2003

A game of mafia for AusPol brought to you by the greatest poster of all time, Mills. :shrug:

Sign-up below please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

1. Anidav
  2. Asphyxious
  3. Avshalom
  4. Bifauxnen
  5. black_tangled
  6. Freudian Slip
  7. Hal Incandenza
  8. Matthew Beet
  9. Milky Moor
  10. Mithranderp
  11. Small Keating
  12. Those On My Left
  13. Tirade
  14. tithin
  15. whats for dinner

Mills fucked around with this message at 20:41 on Feb 9, 2015

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

In

Small Keating
Dec 24, 2012

That you, Jim? Paul Keating here. Just because you swallowed a fucking dictionary when you were about 15 doesn't give you the right to pour a bucket of shit over the rest of us.
In.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

In, can I be Bishrudd?

whats for dinner
Sep 25, 2006

IT TURN OUT METAL FOR DINNER!

In

whats for dinner
Sep 25, 2006

IT TURN OUT METAL FOR DINNER!

Bifauxnen posted:

In, can I be Bishrudd?

Bishierudd

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

In

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.
In!

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.
In.

Seagull posted:

I choose to believe Asphyxious is just really dumb.

G-Spot Run posted:

did you also hate it when gaspy said the same thing with more words?

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

In

I'm still going to be posting using the avshalom/bif style tho, sorry.

(my breasts)

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
In.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I am super Australian and very into your politics and Outback steakhouses, can I play?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Hal Incandenza posted:

Outback steakhouses

SCUM

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I had dinner at Outback Steakhouse on New Year's Day. Hal would be a fine addition to this game.

I think he was also in the first AusPol game if memory serves.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

This game will kick off tomorrow morning.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Hal Incandenza posted:

I am super Australian and very into your politics and Outback steakhouses, can I play?

anyone with that user name is A O K with me

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug
In for this one.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
in please

Freudian Slip
Mar 10, 2007

"I'm an archivist. I'm archiving."
In

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
freudian spill

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Sign-ups close at 7:30 PM.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'
IN

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.

Nice work!

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

hey mills are you able to give any indications as to whether it's a role-less game

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

There will be some roles.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Sign-ups closed. PMs later.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

I have the power

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

IT'S A FUCKEN SPILL

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Not Voting (15): Anidav, Asphyxious, Avshalom, Bifauxnen, black_tangled, Freudian Slip, Hal Incandenza, Matthew Beet, Milky Moor, Mithranderp, Small Keating, Those On My Left, Tirade, tithin, whats for dinner

With 15 alive, it's 8 votes to lynch. The current deadline is February 10th, 2015 at 8:30 p.m. EST -- that's in about 13 hours, 29 minutes.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

#itson #libspill #stickwithtony #wearenotlabor

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
full disclosure: i have class from 8am-2pm today so please don't hold my lofty silence against me

that said, i don't think i can handle a game without harold krell. i'm not coping emotionally, sexually or politically and i have no choice but to

##vote Anidav

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Good government starts today!

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Avshalom posted:

that said, i don't think i can handle a game without harold krell. i'm not coping emotionally, sexually or politically and i have no choice but to

Aw, really? Don't know if it's too early and you're still joking around, but I thought he really changed his game up a lot last time. He was throwing out a lot of genuine analysis, and even though not all of it hit the mark there were some theories in there that were right.

Now he could still be scum this time of course, so I will be ready to turn on him in a second the moment he gets his poor little hopes up. But I think we could at least let him live a day or two so we can get some content to follow. Get some scum trying to either frame him or bus him for reasons that are more revealing than blind D1 flailing.

If there's anyone I think could use a good turbolynching, Milky might be a good idea!

##vote Milky Moor

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

I WILL NOT GO QUIETLY

##vote Bifauxnen

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

oh my god you suuuuuuck

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
haha no, i was kidding. i thought anidav played pretty well last game, he did his nipple proud

##unvote

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Bifauxnen posted:

Aw, really? Don't know if it's too early and you're still joking around, but I thought he really changed his game up a lot last time. He was throwing out a lot of genuine analysis, and even though not all of it hit the mark there were some theories in there that were right.

Now he could still be scum this time of course, so I will be ready to turn on him in a second the moment he gets his poor little hopes up. But I think we could at least let him live a day or two so we can get some content to follow. Get some scum trying to either frame him or bus him for reasons that are more revealing than blind D1 flailing.

If there's anyone I think could use a good turbolynching, Milky might be a good idea!

##vote Milky Moor

Milky Moor posted:

I WILL NOT GO QUIETLY

##vote Bifauxnen

Bifauxnen posted:

oh my god you suuuuuuck

That seems a little pre-meditated to me :tinfoil:

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

welcome to the glorious return of the milky-bifauxnen power hour :unsmiggh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug
"Gentlemen, gentlemen, please."

Wait a minute. Something's not right. There appear to be ladies in here!

Joe squints. Yep. Ladies.

Joe pulls Chief Whip Ruddock aside. There's a brief but animated chat: Joe gesturing at the one or two women in the room, Philip nodding glumly. Joe shrugs, and starts again.

"Ladies and gentlemen. I'll have more to say later, but right now let's just be clear on one thing. We are not Labor. Let me repeat that. We. Are. Not. Labor. We were elected to stop the chaos and confusion. And by God, I'm not going to stand by as people try to undermine this great party. If you're against Tony, you're against me, and you're against all of us."

• Locked thread