Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Tide posted:

Those owners need to be shot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
How to Dye Your Dogge's Fur With Kool Aid

quote:

Steps
Make an informed decision before dying your pet's fur. Dyeing pets is a relatively new practice [citation needed]; as such, there have not been long-term studies to determine whether there are any long-term negative consequences of dyeing your pet with Kool-Aid.

Do not the dye fur of dogs who have existing health problems or who are difficult to bathe.

Purchase a pack of Kool-aid drink mix the color you want them to be, and shampoo and conditioner made for dogs.

Mix a bag of Kool-aid with a sufficient amount of conditioner and a few drops of water.

Apply the dye to a small portion of your pet's fur and leave for at least 48 hours to test whether they develop an allergic reaction. All dyes are potentially harmful to your pet and can even be fatal; consequently you should make sure you look for signs of fatigue, pain, or skin irritation/rash. If you suspect that your pet has developed an allergic reaction, take your pet to the veterinarian immediately for medical attention.

If your pet does not develop an allergic reaction after 48 hours, repeat Step 3.

Thoroughly shampoo your dog. See How to bathe a dog.

Rub in the conditioner, and let stand for a couple minutes.

Rinse the conditioner.

Pat dog with a towel until damp. Wrap in a towel until dry. The color should show soon.

Remember to observe your pet's reactions during the dyeing process. If your pet seems stressed, unhappy, or in physical discomfort during the dyeing process, stop immediately and do not attempt to dye your pet again. Remember your pet is not a fashion accessory - it is a living creature and its well-being should always come first.

:rolleyes:

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

folks, prepare yourself for what is quite possibly the greatest dogge pic of all time

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
was not ready

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

omg life is incredible

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Mak0rz posted:

folks, prepare yourself for what is quite possibly the greatest dogge pic of all time

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
holy poo poo

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mak0rz posted:

Leashes? Where we're going, we won't need leashes.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Mak0rz posted:

All is right in the world.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Facebook friend follows a bunch of dogge feeds. Shared this:

Truly... A reprehensible act.

Not even petting him with the other hand.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

BREAKING NEWS
PIT BULL viciously not being petted by an empty joyless shell of a man.

Mak0rz fucked around with this message at 13:25 on Feb 10, 2015

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

BREAKING NEWS
PIT BULL finds man's missing severed finger, miraculously re-attaching it.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Being a dog that is treated well like the dogges in this thread must own.

Life is one big massage.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Do dogs know we love them and do they love us back? These are the questions that would haunt me were I not disgustingly allergic to dogs and so owned 1,000,000 dogs.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Pierson posted:

Do dogs know we love them and do they love us back? These are the questions that would haunt me were I not disgustingly allergic to dogs and so owned 1,000,000 dogs.

Pretty sure Monty just uses me for the pettes and the food.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Cole posted:

Pretty sure Monty just uses me for the pettes and the food.

You're wrong http://www.cbsnews.com/news/anderson-cooper-does-your-dog-really-love-you/

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

Don't fry me, I'm no chicken!

Pierson posted:

In its 164 year history the New York Times has covers many groundbreaking and controversial events. The piece that has brought about the most feedback from the readership however, was a small article on animal neuroscience in 2005. A small scientific explainer, it covered what we currently understood about the way different animals perceived and processed emotions differently, essentially reflecting on the old question of "does my sadness feel to me the same way your sadness feels to you" with a conclusive "no", at least across species lines. It was titled "Your Dog Doesn't Really Love You".

Holy poo poo people did not like that.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
Pette all the dogges

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

'n suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us 'n the sky was full of what looked like 'uge bats, all swooping 'n screeching 'n divin' around the ute.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://i.imgur.com/kc4SQIz.webm

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkacZnShxY4&t=1050s

:3: :3: :3:

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
game of the god drat year. can't loving wait to pette dogges :3:

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Valiant Hearts is another good game for dogge petting.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I keep seeing these videos using Quiet as the clickbait screengrab, but Hideo says there's a reason she's scantily clad that will make everybody ashamed later.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

I keep seeing these videos using Quiet as the clickbait screengrab, but Hideo says there's a reason she's scantily clad that will make everybody ashamed later.

Never expected MGS to become a clickbait article

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.

Video game titties, puppies, and killing mans. The perfect recipe for an awesome game.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Frank in his new harness, friction burns are a thing of the past now. Come to find out that walking 5 miles in a regular petsmart harness (narrow straps and passing between the legs) is kinda a lovely thing, even properly adjusted. This vest/harness comes around the front below the neck, a strap around his chest, and another just a bit ahead of his wang chung. He's really liking it compared to his old one.

He's passed out on the bed now.

CRUSTY MINGE fucked around with this message at 23:49 on Feb 11, 2015

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

If you gaze long enough into a dogge, the dogge will gaze back into you.

needs some bandoliers imo

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
I want to get Monty a harness but he keeps outgrowing them. I stopped buying them after the third one.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Cole posted:

I want to get Monty a harness but he keeps outgrowing them. I stopped buying them after the third one.

This is Frank's fourth. He outgrew one, chewed up another, and the other is somewhere in the living room.

Finally, at a year and a half old, he's stopped growing. Need to weigh him again.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Roscoe! Hope your tummy is better little dude

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

his poops are normal again and he is back to being a chill dude who just wants to hang out on the couch most of the day and life the loving high life

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Roscoe is great. He's my favorite GiP dog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

his poops are normal again and he is back to being a chill dude who just wants to hang out on the couch most of the day and life the loving high life

nice :cheers: