Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

Spurred on by their success on the previous day, the seven remaining inmates closed in the next target for the electric chair. Only one Network operative was left. They could be going home so soon. The woman was grabbed no remorse and strapped to the chair.

"What the gently caress are you doing!? You think I'm a bad guy? You guys are absolutely clueless! I've had enough of your poo poo! I hope you all rot in here!"

wall monitor, Becky, Vanilla Town has been fried Day 3! 6 players remain. It is now Night 3! You have 24 hours to PM your night actions.

Dugong fucked around with this message at 18:03 on Feb 11, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

"ALERT. ALERT. SECURITY SYSTEMS BREACHED".

The other inmates had been woken up by the metallic clang of an alarm. The lights were switched on and a swarm of guards flocked around something... someone. Beside one of the guards was a bright yellow bag.

Lumpen, Arby, Town Doctor has been killed Night 3! It is now Day 4! 5 Players remain.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Not Voting (5): fiery_valkyrie, Gabriel Pope, Gamerofthegame, Rarity, Somberbrero

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to lynch. The current deadline is February 14th, 2015 at 10 a.m. GMT -- that's in about 2 days, 13 hours.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Probably gonna vote Gabe, but I'll wait for Valerie.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Gabriel Pope posted:

Gamer's posting at the end of both days smells funny but I'm starting to suspect he just enjoys putting on a show.

I never did like EXAKT's constant pokes at WM. That could have been trying to drum up interest for lynching a townie, but there's never been a lot of interest in lynching WM. I could see it being a safe attempt to establish some distance.

##vote wall monitor

As soon as I saw this post I knew it was Gabe. I just made a case that Exact and WM barely spoke to each other and Gabe follows it up with talk about Exact constantly poking WM? It was such an obvious lie.

Then I investigated him last night.

##vote Gabe

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Didn't I say so? I think I said so.

##vote Gabriel Pope

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.
##vote Gabe

:coffeepal:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Boo I wanted to hammer :argh:

##vote Gabe

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
:ghost: c'est la vie. Or, well, not anymore. :ghost:

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Somberbrero posted:

Didn't I say so? I think I said so

I have no recollection of this ever occurring.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

I can only phone post atm so you will have to wait a bit

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.
twist ending i was the scum

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Gabriel Pope (4): fiery_valkyrie, Somberbrero, Gamerofthegame, Rarity

Not Voting (1): Gabriel Pope

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to lynch. The current deadline is February 14th, 2015 at 10 a.m. GMT -- that's in about 2 days, 9 hours.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

After the death of their precious doctor, the inmates became impatient. They could not waste any more time in finding the final Network operative. The person codenamed GABE was picked out. His body was weak but his mouth was not. He screamed and squawked far worse than any other previous user of the chair.

Gabriel Pope, Conrad Letts, Mafia Goon has been fried Day 4! No mafia players remain. The town wins!

----

Rarity, Ian Johnson, Vanilla Town has survived!

Gamerofthegame, Lee, Vanilla Town has survived!

Somberbrero, Joe, Vanilla Town has survived!

fiery_valkyrie, Wilson Wilson, Town Cop has survived!

----

Questions are left unanswered: How did the institute know who was good and who was bad? Why did they only know after someone had died? It doesn't matter now however. These four innocent people are free--

"THE NETWORK THANKS YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN ITS NEW MAFIA PROTOCOL"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX1jylEGot4

----

First of all, thanks very much for signing up and playing guys. It means a lot with this being my first game as mod. Bad luck scumteam. Night 1 was a massive setback for you guys. I hope that all new players will be sticking around!

Please do tell me any positive or negative feedback that you have! I hope to run some more wacky setups in the future.

Spectator/Role/Action document: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RSazkUxcluGmSbHOTDAd4nuK-KnXhx1dD_JWI_zsDa8/edit#gid=339369636

Scumdoc: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZrF67_tcpWP_rKlsApSn6JMJJwLEaVG_c7FvqbGN13w/edit#gid=0

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

I'd been happy, and I was happy still. For all to be accomplished,
for me to feel less lonely,
all that remained to hope
was that on the day of my execution
there should be a huge crowd of spectators and that they should
greet me with howls of execration.
Plaster Town Cop
I thought Gabe did pretty darn well for a newbie Scum. He kept up with posting and seemed sincere.

On N1:
As soon as I saw Good Sir flip Town, I strongly felt EXAKT was Scum, and had a feeling he'd push to hit f_v for voting him. I chose the protect based on that, I had no idea from her posting that she might be the Cop. That was just lucky. Also lucky that EXAKT turned out to flip Roleblocker.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

That was the most amazing doctoring Lumpen. Great work.

Thanks for the game Dugong.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Rarity posted:

Boo I wanted to hammer :argh:

##vote Gabe

You'd be breaking your theme of not helping the town at all then :argh:

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

Rarity posted:

Ugh I'm Ian ffs

Now that it's over, I can say that I actually meant for you to get Lee. I rolled both you and Gamerofthegame as VT but managed to paste the wrong flavour into your PM. Sorry!

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I'm named Ian so that was a weird moment for me.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Somberbrero posted:

I want to aggressively scumhunt you in the face right now.

Quote of the game.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

Also thanks to all the players with power roles. You all sent your actions really quickly :h:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
But seriously Somber. Scum aggressively scumhunt all the drat time.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Rarity posted:

But seriously Somber. Scum aggressively scumhunt all the drat time.

Lol.

Did you really not pick up that I was hinting a cop result on Somber when I kept defending him? I was worried I was being too obvious.

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

I'd been happy, and I was happy still. For all to be accomplished,
for me to feel less lonely,
all that remained to hope
was that on the day of my execution
there should be a huge crowd of spectators and that they should
greet me with howls of execration.
Plaster Town Cop
After reading the Scumdoc, I find myself further impressed by Gabriel Pope's engagement and thought process. I hope you'll keep playing, Gabe!

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
Thanks! I'll probably keep picking up the occasional game, but keeping up in game takes a bit of time and effort so I'm not going to be playing a ton anytime soon.

Also, I said it in the scumdoc, but: sorry Somber! My rant on you D1 was mostly manufactured. Some of the frustration at being singled out for no real reason was genuine, but hey, it worked :v:

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I genuinely cannot remember it so no hard feelings! S'all in the game.

"I don't think he's necessarily a threat either. He's never been able to get enough momentum going to cuddle me"

wow rude exakt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Somberbrero posted:

I genuinely cannot remember it so no hard feelings! S'all in the game.

"I don't think he's necessarily a threat either. He's never been able to get enough momentum going to cuddle me"

wow rude exakt

what, it's true! Just look at Monster Island!

• Locked thread