Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
will I later regret not putting effort into this poll?
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Koth posted:

So how do PS4 bros get together to play this game? I've always been a solo CoD player but would like to play with some cool dudes

Post here and spam the clan/friends list, basically.

I can probably be on tomorrow night, I've got family over right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

Koth posted:

So how do PS4 bros get together to play this game? I've always been a solo CoD player but would like to play with some cool dudes

I'll play! Hit me up PSN is same as my username here.

Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

Who wants to play video games?
Anyone else a human piece of poo poo and playing Call of Duty Heroes on their smart phone???? :shepicide:

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home

Wazzit posted:

Anyone else a human piece of poo poo and playing Call of Duty Heroes on their smart phone???? :shepicide:

shameful

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

Wazzit posted:

Wazzit I'm beginning to worry about you :ohdear:

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Wazzit posted:

I'll just never be as into CoD as Wazzit... :sigh:

What the Hell even is a Clash of Clans game? Is it just tower defense?

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010
Like that but with a little FarmVille thrown in.

Quabzor
Oct 17, 2010

My whole life just flashed before my eyes! Dude, I sleep a lot.
And you act as the creeps once in a while.

I assume that is exactly what the cod app is as well.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

There's two more on Android:

CoD: Strike Team, and (nobody tell Toast) CoD Black Ops Zombies.
Both are eight bucks though. :pwn:

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Does anyone know why I can't join other people's party when I get invited? Is it an AW problem or an xbone problem?

tjones
May 13, 2005

Full Metal Jackass posted:

Does anyone know why I can't join other people's party when I get invited? Is it an AW problem or an xbone problem?

Most likely a router/ISP issue. Check your NAT status.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

tjones posted:

Most likely a router/ISP issue. Check your NAT status.

It says my NAT is open.

tjones
May 13, 2005

It says my NAT is open.

It may be on their end then.

Quabzor
Oct 17, 2010

It says my NAT is open.

Sometimes certain people just can'can't host for everybody. Try hosting yourself or having someone else do it.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

OK thanks guys.

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae
https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-O...f9-95336db79ca8

You can buy the bonus map now if you didn't already have it

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Is it safe to say this game is pretty much dead at this point? I've been playing BLOPS 2 a lot more lately.

Javes
May 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT APPEARING OFFLINE SO I DON'T HAVE TO TELL FRIENDS THEY'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR MY VIDEO GAME TEAM.
I still enjoy playing this game but yeah it seems to be rather dead among goons. I'll probably keep playing it regularly until the end of March when more games come out.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

I've been on a lot lately (bone) and goons in the clan have either been playing zombies or not at all.

Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

Who wants to play video games?
I'm killin it in Call of Duty Heroes. :shepspends:

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Wazzit posted:

I'm killin it in Call of Duty Heroes. :shepspends:

I think you have a problem.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Javes posted:

I still enjoy playing this game but yeah it seems to be rather dead among goons. I'll probably keep playing it regularly until the end of March when more games come out.

Now that I have a couple good weapon variants I don't hate the multiplayer as much.

WattsvilleBlues
Jan 25, 2005

Every demon wants his pound of flesh
I'd love the game if the connection lag/compensation debacle wasn't so bad. I shouldn't go 40-3 in one game and almost the opposite in the next. Even if I got a decent game in Ghosts, I hated it for being so bland.

Fatty_McLumpkin
Sep 30, 2002

Oh I loooove going to the mooon ahaha ahhhahaaa

I've been on a lot lately (bone) and goons in the clan have either been playing zombies or not at all.

ive been begging people to play zombies... noone wants to play.

Napolean Bonerfarts
Dec 11, 2003

by Pragmatica
I got bored of AW. I haven't even played any of the DLC yet.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I hate to admit it; I just can't be arsed to play it anymore. :cry:

A Modern Warfare HD Collection can't get here soon enough.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

What is the go-to COD goon game to play nowadays then? Is Evolve any good? Does Dying Light have MP? Can we still have clan wars? :ohdear:

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Haha j/k no one likes clan wars.

Javes
May 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT APPEARING OFFLINE SO I DON'T HAVE TO TELL FRIENDS THEY'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR MY VIDEO GAME TEAM.
I've been enjoying Dying Light. Evolve hasn't looked all that appealing and I have a feeling the playerbase is going to die in a few weeks. I'm looking forward to Bloodborne next month. I'm also considering getting the Borderlands collection next month as well. Didn't put much time into Borderlands 2 on account of Blops 2 and I'm in the mood for a good loot FPS (of which Destiny is not).

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Do any of those have sweet guitar riffs?

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D

WattsvilleBlues posted:

I'd love the game if the connection lag/compensation debacle wasn't so bad. I shouldn't go 40-3 in one game and almost the opposite in the next. Even if I got a decent game in Ghosts, I hated it for being so bland.

Ghosts might of sucked, but it netcode was good and people died when you shot them. Which is more than what I can say about AW.

beaner69
Sep 12, 2009
Id play if I was invited.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Freaquency posted:

Do any of those have sweet guitar riffs?

This is important.

Gordon Shumway
Jan 21, 2008

Javes posted:

I've been playing HC Dom and HCKC all by my lonesome self here and there, but since playing with pubbies is awful, I gave Exo Zombies a shot. It's pretty fun, but I still think a zombies mode would be better if there were some way to win (like Mass Effect 3's multiplayer or Extinction mode from Ghosts). Zombies matches start to get unfun and rather repetitive after round 20.

And yes, this means that I was bored and dumb and bought the map pack, even though those jackasses won't add the maps to the rotation until the next DLC is released. If they're going to be this loving stupid about it, they should just make the DLC guns and new zombies maps cost money, and give the multiplayer maps to us for nothing to keep us playing. Bioware did this with Mass Effect 3 and it kept me playing that game for nine months instead of Modern Warfare 3.

DashieSenpai
Dec 25, 2014
drat alcohol... bought the game with season pass :bang:

Quabzor
Oct 17, 2010

In a single 6 min game of Blops OG, I was quickscoped, killed by an rcxd, teabagged a guy, revived a teammate, knifed a turret, was stuck with a crossbow, and the game disconnected. What a cliche CoD match.

I miss it so much

Someone come play kino der toten with me

Spoon Man
Mar 15, 2003

Quabzor posted:

Someone come play kino der toten with me

I would, but you posted this 6 hours after my bedtime.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I was thinking about Rap Hat at work yesterday and how much I miss it. :smith:

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

I played 3 games of Dom last night. It was kinda fun, especially compared to my attempts at playing BLOPS 2 again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crystal Lake Witch
Apr 25, 2010

I picked this up in the PSN sale last night, after not playing a COD in a couple years, and so far in every game I've had at least one ridiculous lag death. Feels like home!

• Locked thread