Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Sup, Roscoe :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZP44vMwYkM

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
good dogge

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

wanna pet those pups

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.
I could go for some puppy therapy.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

USMC503 posted:

I could go for some puppy therapy.

Man they should just have that instead of the waiting room while waiting for VA psych appointments.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Man they should just have that instead of the waiting room while waiting for VA psych appointments.

My undergrad alma mater has a program where they bring therapy dogs to the campus library during exam weeks.

They started this program the year after I graduated :suicide:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Mak0rz posted:

My undergrad alma mater has a program where they bring therapy dogs to the campus library during exam weeks.

They started this program the year after I graduated :suicide:

That's for poor students with PTSD from homework and being triggered in class, not baby killers you shitlord :byodood:

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Mike-o posted:

That's for poor students with PTSD from homework and being triggered in class, not baby killers you shitlord :byodood:

sorry i should have said :airquote:therapy dogs:airquote:

they aren't official registered therapy dogs for disabilities, they were chill pups brought in by the local shelter for people to pet while they study

E:
jesus loving christ im dying :kimchi::3::kimchi:

E2: http://goodassdog.tumblr.com/

Mak0rz fucked around with this message at 22:34 on Feb 12, 2015

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.

That had to be the happiest dog ever.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

pro rear end click

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Spicy Guacamole posted:

pro rear end click

I know I am effectively promoting my own post here but seriously you owe it to yourselves to click that

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Spicy Guacamole posted:

pro rear end click

Confirmed

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
After I look at about three consecutive dogge pix I feel the need to rush in to the other room and tackle my dogge

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Professional click

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
http://elitedaily.com/news/world/dogs-odd-birth-defect-makes-it-the-cutest-dog-ever-photos/623631/

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e_cr7tbc7w

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Claimed. :kimchi:

EvilChameleon
Nov 20, 2003

In my infinite money,
the jimmies rustle softly.
Came to this thread from the banner. I really want a dogge now. My roommate has one, though, so at least I get that. He is a good dogge.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

EvilChameleon posted:

Came to this thread from the banner. I really want a dogge now. My roommate has one, though, so at least I get that. He is a good dogge.

Dogge, what is best in life?

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Eating treats, marking territory, and hearing the lamentations of squirrels as I chase them. :woof:

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

STOLEN VALOR POSER.

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer
Today, Reggie knocked a pillow off the couch by accident, looked longingly at it on the floor, then hopped down to pick it up. He puts it back on the couch, and then curls up in a sunbeam to nap. Dogge has the best life.

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless
This is worth a repost.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Good cop, bad dog.

quote:

4-Year-Old Loses Part Of Leg After Being Attacked By Dad's K-9

Jango is a 7-year-old Belgian Malinois, and had been the officer's partner for 2 years (Screenshot via KTLA)

A 4-year-old boy lost part of his lower left leg after being attacked by his father's K-9 partner.
Michael Mastaler, an officer with the Rialto Police Department, lived with both his family and his K-9 partner of two years, a 7-year-old Belgian Malinois named Jango, in Hesperia. After returning home from a training session Sunday, Mastaler thought his 4-year-old son Hunter was playing video games inside, so let Jango out of his kennel in his fenced-in backyard, the OC Register reports. Mastaler then went inside to change his clothes. Mastaler's wife was out shopping with their 18-month-old son at the time.
Hunter, however, soon went outside to look for his mother. Neighbors then heard Hunter screaming, and one yelled for two nearby boys to call 9-1-1. The father of one of the boys, Jeff Houlemard, 34, came to the rescue. Houlemard used to be a Navy swimmer, but had to leave the service after being stabbed six times in the stomach. He knocked down part of the fence, then jumped on the dog. He said he had to pry the dog's mouth open and pin the dog to the ground to get him to stop attacking the boy.
Hunter was airlifted to Loma Linda Medical Center where he had to have eight inches of his lower left leg amputated, KTLA reports. He will remain there for the next week.
Jango has been put in quarantine where he will stay for the next 10 days, as authorities decide whether he should be euthanized. Rialto PD Capt. Randy De Anda said that they are unsure why Jango attacked the boy. Though De Anda said Jango was generally "mild-mannered," he thinks it is likely the dog will be put down.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Looks like Jango got unchained :smug:

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Wingnut Ninja posted:

This is worth a repost.

:agreed:

bij
Feb 24, 2007

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

new daily show host lookin good

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

His credentials check out

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

The world needs more news dogs.

aioli is just mayo
Aug 14, 2003

He has only forbidden to you dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allah . But whoever is forced by necessity, neither desiring it nor transgressing its limit, there is no sin upon him. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful

This is Frank. He is my dog. He is being trained in explosives detection and PSA.

He has just been transitioned from knee lock bites to bicep bites, so he has to re-learn how to knock decoys on their rear end with his fury.

Good dog!

We train with a few other people. Here are their cute dogs!

Boris loves long walks and his toy cheeseburger and also biting that dude in the suit. And smelling drugs. He bumps where the drugs are hidden with his nose. It's really cute.

This is Charlie. He also loves to bite mans, and smell bombs. Today Charlie and Frank went to where I work and got to have Industrial Facility Desensitization Adventure. Good times were had by all!

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Rigel posted:

Boris loves long walks and his toy cheeseburger and also biting that dude in the suit. And smelling drugs. He bumps where the drugs are hidden with his nose. It's really cute.

What kind of dog is Boris? He looks like the dog I'm babysitting (that I just got a 3-week extension on watching him :) )

aioli is just mayo
Aug 14, 2003

He has only forbidden to you dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allah . But whoever is forced by necessity, neither desiring it nor transgressing its limit, there is no sin upon him. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful
He is a Dutch Shepherd. They are very rare outside of the working dog community.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Jobbo_Fett posted:

His credentials check out

This made me laugh out loud. Thanks :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

Don't fry me, I'm no chicken!

Rigel posted:

This is Frank. He is my dog. He is being trained in explosives detection and PSA.

He has just been transitioned from knee lock bites to bicep bites, so he has to re-learn how to knock decoys on their rear end with his fury.

Good dog!

We train with a few other people. Here are their cute dogs!

This is Charlie. He also loves to bite mans, and smell bombs. Today Charlie and Frank went to where I work and got to have Industrial Facility Desensitization Adventure. Good times were had by all!

Why are you making good dogges into bad narcs?