Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Optimus Prime: "Autobots, our comrade Bumblebee has been slain. Clearly, there are those who would see our alliance with the Decepticons torn apart. We must now be on our guard. I need a team to come with me to reactivate the security systems around the launch pad. We are evidently not as safe as I had hoped..."

Megatron: "I will send a crew of my Decepticons to go with you, Optimus Prime. It would be a tragedy were anything to happen to any more Autobots..."

---------------

MISSION ONE BEGINS

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Not Voting (20): Anidav, Bifauxnen, black_tangled, dj-bbq, Freudian Slip, Gwynplaine, hiddenmovement, Kat Delacour, Matthew Beet, Milky Moor, Mills, Mithranderp, MysticalMachineGun, Old Dirty Cumburgs, SKY COQ, Small Keating, Splode, Those On My Left, Tirade, whats for dinner

With 20 alive, it's 11 votes to lynch. The current deadline is February 17th, 2015 at 9 p.m. EST -- that's in about 11 hours, 57 minutes.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

:siren:HIDDENMOVEMENT:siren:

You seem to have Plat now which is ace, but I still can't send you messages, it seems to think you have Private Messages switched off.

Please PM me as soon as you are able.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

##vote Anidav

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

Mills posted:

##vote Anidav

Mate.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

The best way to congratulate Anidav for his achievement in the last game is to turbo-lynch him D1 in this game.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbIEamupKLw

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

Mills posted:

The best way to congratulate Anidav for his achievement in the last game is to turbo-lynch him D1 in this game.

I'm still bitter about my tragic demise last game so, /\ this.

Small Keating
Dec 24, 2012

That you, Jim? Paul Keating here. Just because you swallowed a fucking dictionary when you were about 15 doesn't give you the right to pour a bucket of shit over the rest of us.

black_tangled posted:

I'm still bitter about my tragic demise last game so, /\ this.

You're bitter, at least your breasts lasted until the end, my breasts were seen to on N1.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I'm an Autobot by the way. Confirmed town right here.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Mills posted:

Mills: "Welcome to the party, pal!"

*murders Anidav*

FauxR34L
Feb 27, 2005
Serious Business

Brutal

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'
I am not Wheeljack.

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

put some clothes on you little freak

Mills posted:

Can we kill Mills early so I can put him back on ignore?

Small Keating
Dec 24, 2012

That you, Jim? Paul Keating here. Just because you swallowed a fucking dictionary when you were about 15 doesn't give you the right to pour a bucket of shit over the rest of us.

Splode posted:

Can we kill Mills early so I can put him back on ignore?

I felt like a Nazi collaborobot when I removed him and still have not recovered.

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug

Mills posted:

How many of the early auspol mafia games where you turbo'd on d1?

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

<:mad:>

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Mills posted:

I'm a nurse and protected mills last night.

:colbert:

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Also I can't be suss on gaspy and repeatedly vote him this game.

That makes me sad.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

Milky Moor posted:

I am not Wheeljack.

To be fair you weren't last time either.

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

Matthew Beet posted:

I'm a nurse and protected mills last night.

:colbert:

waiiiiitt aa miinnniiittt

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Hello friends

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Kat Delacour posted:

Hello friends

Hi Kat, I'm glad you're playing mafia again :)

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
I am not a crook.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Toml

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'

Those On My Left posted:

Hi Kat, I'm glad you're playing mafia again :)

*adjusts counters on his abacus*

toml and kat confirmed scum

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

I'm suspicious of vote finder, since it's confirmed in the Mills Fan Club

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.
Morning folks.

Can we agree that getting everyone to name claim/role claim is a super bad idea? tia.

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
Good morning everyone.

Small Keating
Dec 24, 2012

Mithranderp posted:

Morning folks.

Can we agree that getting everyone to name claim/role claim is a super bad idea? tia.

I am a Patlabor.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Small Keating posted:

I am a Patlabor.

I am pat benetar and love is a battlefield.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Also I'm phone posting so couldn't see, did someone buy votefinder a mills fan club tag?

Lol

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug

Matthew Beet posted:

I am pat benetar and love is a battlefield.

I'd give you a pat benetartar but I'm respecting the demon.

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Pillbug

Tirade posted:

I'd give you a pat benetartar but I'm respecting the demon.

First time anyone's respected the demons in decades.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Demowned

Rip muyb

whats for dinner
Sep 25, 2006

IT TURN OUT METAL FOR DINNER!

good morning autobots and decepticons

Small Keating
Dec 24, 2012

Tirade posted:

First time anyone's respected the demons in decades.

MelBURN.

Small Keating
Dec 24, 2012

No but really folks, I kid, I kid. I kid the Demons, but do you know why?

Because they are legitimately terrible and why would you do that to yourself. I hope for their sake that you aren't bringing your children up in your bizarre and possibly satanic death cult, Beet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freudian Slip
Mar 10, 2007

"I'm an archivist. I'm archiving."
Morning all

• Locked thread