Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Small Keating posted:

No but really folks, I kid, I kid. I kid the Demons, but do you know why?

Because they are legitimately terrible and why would you do that to yourself. I hope for their sake that you aren't bringing your children up in your bizarre and possibly satanic death cult, Beet.

Oh god no I don't follow the demons. I made a bet because I felt sorry for muyb, who does.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

"Let me get this straight..."
Gentlemen.

Small Keating
Dec 24, 2012

That you, Jim? Paul Keating here. Just because you swallowed a fucking dictionary when you were about 15 doesn't give you the right to pour a bucket of shit over the rest of us.

Matthew Beet posted:

Oh god no I don't follow the demons. I made a bet because I felt sorry for muyb, who does.

oh thank god

Small Keating
Dec 24, 2012

That you, Jim? Paul Keating here. Just because you swallowed a fucking dictionary when you were about 15 doesn't give you the right to pour a bucket of shit over the rest of us.
i am so sorry, all this time i had you pegged as the worst kind of deviant, there are no words

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Gwynplaine posted:

Gentlemen.

there are women in here too mate

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Good morning, guys. I unfortunately had some real work to do for once! However, I have been thinking about who would actually be a decent choice for a D1 turbolynch.

We have a few unknown factors here from new posters, but it would be nice to see some actual input from them first, I think. So I'd be most in favor of lynching anyone who's just too quiet. Or on the other hand, possibly these two:

Anidav - I agree it would be a fitting full-circle tribute, to lynch him not for his annoying roleclaims confusing everyone, but to celebrate how dangerous and successful those claims have now become.

Mills - Purely for tradition's sake

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

"Let me get this straight..."

Those On My Left posted:

there are women in here too mate

Them too.

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

Bifauxnen posted:

Good morning, guys. I unfortunately had some real work to do for once! However, I have been thinking about who would actually be a decent choice for a D1 turbolynch.

We have a few unknown factors here from new posters, but it would be nice to see some actual input from them first, I think. So I'd be most in favor of lynching anyone who's just too quiet. Or on the other hand, possibly these two:

Anidav - I agree it would be a fitting full-circle tribute, to lynch him not for his annoying roleclaims confusing everyone, but to celebrate how dangerous and successful those claims have now become.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

I hope posting radical transformers gifs isn't considered flavour text posting. That would make me sad.

Small Keating
Dec 24, 2012

Bifauxnen posted:

Definitely waiting to hear from the silent majority; we can't add you to the strong D1 lynch list as you will implode around D3 and that would be wasting a perfectly good chance to ceremonially do away with Anidav before he gets dug in and makes something of himself.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
But Small Keating, I love you.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'

black_tangled posted:

I hope posting radical transformers gifs isn't considered flavour text posting. That would make me sad.

Why would celebrating the glory of our noble leader Optimus Prime be regarded as a negative thing, fellow Autobot?

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
The only game I played a Millspert made a spectacular blowup for D1 so I don't actually know what to do with a regular ball punch in the dark D1.

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

Milky Moor posted:

Why would celebrating the glory of our noble leader Optimus Prime be regarded as a negative thing, fellow Autobot?

Don't you start...

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I don't know what that means but I found 4 of the 5 scum by D2 in Kommando's game. :shrug:

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Small Keating posted:

i am so sorry, all this time i had you pegged as the worst kind of deviant, there are no words

:dogbutton:

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug

Milky Moor posted:

##vote Milky Moor

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Mills posted:

I don't know what that means but I found 4 of the 5 scum by D2 in Kommando's game. :shrug:

You brought in a friend to help scum, who roleclaimed town cop D1 but in that game I was the town cop so we spent D1 shouting at each other. Forget their username.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Bifauxnen posted:

We haven't always turbo'd mills have we?

I remember turboing his friends one gsme and I think Hal Incadenza or however it's spelt flipped scum. That was funny. I was half suspect of Kommando last game because he replaced Hal on D1.

whats for dinner
Sep 25, 2006

IT TURN OUT METAL FOR DINNER!

Mills posted:

Upselling what an awesome scumhunter you are on day one seems like a pretty good way to get night killed, man :ohdear:

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

whats for dinner posted:

Upselling what an awesome scumhunter you are on day one seems like a pretty good way to get night killed, man :ohdear:

That's if he survives D1

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

It was windshipper and he was an rear end in a top hat to all of you so you turboed him D1.

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

put some clothes on you little freak

Milky Moor posted:

Are you really going to do this again?

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

There's nothing wrong with being himself, by the allspark that is just his programming.

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

Anidav posted:

There's nothing wrong with being himself, by the allspark that is just his programming.

##vote Anidav

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Day 1 is always hard.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Mills posted:

It was windshipper and he was an rear end in a top hat to all of you so you turboed him D1.

This right. You still tried guiltily us with the irony card for expelling foreigners.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Anidav's last game finished two days ago.

48 hours ago, Anidav was scum.

Two days = 48 Hours

You do the math.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Those On My Left posted:

Day 1 is always hard.

A day 5, 6 and 7 too, according to last game.

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

Mills posted:

Two days = 48 Hours

You do the math.

What does this mean?

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'

Anidav posted:

Exactly!

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

Splode posted:

What does this mean?

isn't it obvious?

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Mills posted:

Two days = 48 Hours

You do the math.

Mills name contains 5 letters
His tag contains 4 lines
5 - 4 = 1
5 - 1 = 4

His game finished 2 days ago
4 x 2 = 8

= 48

48 is the number of times Mills has been lynched for being scum.

This is number 49.

But to the contrary, 49 is an Angel Number

Mills is Town.

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

Anidav posted:

Mills is Town.

An angel number you say! Sold.

##vote Anidav

Small Keating
Dec 24, 2012

Anidav posted:

Mills name contains 5 letters
His tag contains 4 lines
5 - 4 = 1
5 - 1 = 4

His game finished 2 days ago
4 x 2 = 8

= 48

48 is the number of times Mills has been lynched for being scum.

This is number 49.

Mills is Town.

I hated that movie. #vote Mills

FauxR34L
Feb 27, 2005
Serious Business

Splode posted:

What does this mean?

What does anything mean?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

This isalready looking less like a Mafia game, and more like Urban Smurf on a treasure hunt

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

SCUM HERE
##vote SKY COQ

Freudian Slip
Mar 10, 2007

"I'm an archivist. I'm archiving."

Mills posted:

I was on the same scum team as he was in that game. The funny thing was he was posting so cocky that I was warning him that he is posting exactly the way that pisses Auspol off. He was like dude relax I have played mafia hundreds of times, I'm fine.

He was going down so it was an easy decision for the rest of the team to throw him under the bus. I think it made both sides happier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whats for dinner
Sep 25, 2006

IT TURN OUT METAL FOR DINNER!

Bifauxnen posted:

This isalready looking less like a Mafia game, and more like Urban Smurf on a treasure hunt

I don't get it :confused:

• Locked thread