Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Mills posted:

Beet, would you consider switching?

it's why i'm still here.

coq is suss, anidav is suss. however i both think their town tbh.

i'm slightly leaning towards coq because i've never seen him play this bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again

Splode posted:

Nice omgus dude :thumbsup:

There was a recent game BCR went in hard on me, suicide rushing me for no reason. He flipped scum a day later. A literal human missile. Make no mistake, it's very easy to go in hard on someone. Not because they are scummy but because you can.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Well Anidav is -1 at the moment so if Bif and Beet are both on the fence maybe one should unvote.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

##unvote

ok mills here it is. anidav is just a bad town player. is it a bad thing to want him off?

coq is a good town player, but he's playing terrible this afternoon.

which is the better risk when i think they're both town?

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

"Let me get this straight..."

Anidav posted:

I'm just familiar with what he does, are you?

Not really. So it'll look really bad if I'm right, but I think it's safe to say I'm not. It's day one and this beats a coin toss.

erm. even though that's why how I picked between you and coq.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Look I'm not ROCK HARD convinced that Anidav is town or that Coq is scum but I think the Coq case has merit and I think Anidav very clearly just looks like his usual retarded annoying self (which is NOT an indication of alignment).

I'm happy to re-hash the case on Coq again.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Mills, coq's on 7. Anidavs' on 9 now i've unvoted. that's a lot of change in 9 minutes.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

OK. Let me count. You and Bif makes 9, so we would require 2 more.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'

Matthew Beet posted:

##unvote

ok mills here it is. anidav is just a bad town player. is it a bad thing to want him off?

coq is a good town player, but he's playing terrible this afternoon.

which is the better risk when i think they're both town?

Both of them painted targets on their backs, too, as they attempted to get out of being lynched implying/claiming that they had roles we wouldn't want to lose. Earnest town or manipulative scum?

Small Keating
Dec 24, 2012

That you, Jim? Paul Keating here. Just because you swallowed a fucking dictionary when you were about 15 doesn't give you the right to pour a bucket of shit over the rest of us.

Bifauxnen posted:

I agree that Coq may be the better choice, but isn't trying to flip it now looking more like angling for a no-lynch?

I think we have a commitment from the thread for 11 votes to Anidav, so if worst comes to worst I know we will get an Anidav lynch, but I'm going to stick to my guns.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Gwyn admitted it was a coin toss straight up so he can change.

So it would just take 1 more if people were convinced. Who else is here? MMG? Hopefully he will respond to the question I put to him, since he dropped a pretty lovely reason to keep his vote on Anidav.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

anyone else

Milky Moor posted:

Both of them painted targets on their backs, too, as they attempted to get out of being lynched implying/claiming that they had roles we wouldn't want to lose. Earnest town or manipulative scum?

well yeah exactly. they're both equally appealing and unappealing targets.

do you think one is worse off? would you risk coq as a town and be stuck with anidav as a town? or vice a versa?

7 miuntes.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Ugh I genuinely don't know

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

Matthew Beet posted:

anyone else

do you think one is worse off? would you risk coq as a town and be stuck with anidav as a town? or vice a versa?

7 miuntes.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Beet keeps forgetting that one game where I was a good town player and got lynched for it for "Not posting like Anidav".

So here I am, posing like Anidav and I'm getting voted for it.

If I could actually survive a day and be given a chance to post good town things after day 1 like I did in that one game where I think Mith lynched me for being too good.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

Matthew Beet posted:

anyone else

7 miuntes.

I don't know. I think that the survivor would be lynched tomorrow anyway. That is, providing they survive the night.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

No I think I've gotta stick with Anidav

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

TOML is unforgiving.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Beet, by your same argument:

Anidav isn't even a good scum player. Last game was straight up muppet poo poo. I was rolling my eyes at everyone for falling for the most basic play in the book.

Coq is a good scum player. I don't need to elaborate.

The better question is which has had scummier play today?

Anidav has had his usual annoying posting, but none of it indicative of alignment.

Coq has jumped around flinging poo poo trying to get stuff to stick. He's gone out of his way to quote me out of context to try and discredit me. And he's supposedly at a romantic dinner but he can't get off his phone because he cares too much. That sounds like scum to me.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Those On My Left posted:

No I think I've gotta stick with Anidav

TOML, for me. Read my post. :(

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Coq's play just reminds me of my internal monologue as a townie on D1. Can definitely see why it seemed suss posting but suspect it came from an honest place.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Mills posted:

Please elaborate on "all over the place" because "throwing accusations" is normal town behaviour and "pleading for protection" is normal town behaviour for someone about to be lynched.

He's tried to start a run against Coq, called everyone dickheads, said he'd stop posting and continued. All over the shop.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Mills posted:

Beet, by your same argument:

Anidav isn't even a good scum player. Last game was straight up muppet poo poo. I was rolling my eyes at everyone for falling for the most basic play in the book.

Coq is a good scum player. I don't need to elaborate.

The better question is which has had scummier play today?

Anidav has had his usual annoying posting, but none of it indicative of alignment.

Coq has jumped around flinging poo poo trying to get stuff to stick. He's gone out of his way to quote me out of context to try and discredit me. And he's supposedly at a romantic dinner but he can't get off his phone because he cares too much. That sounds like scum to me.

gently caress it.

##vote sky coq

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug
loving hell, non-voters get your rear end into gear.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Those On My Left posted:

Coq's play just reminds me of my internal monologue as a townie on D1. Can definitely see why it seemed suss posting but suspect it came from an honest place.

nah im with mills. coq is the bigger risk as scum than anidav is a bigger risk as town.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

He's "all over the shop" in the same way in the bloody AusPol thread.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Bifauxnen, time to flip back.

whats for dinner
Sep 25, 2006

IT TURN OUT METAL FOR DINNER!

Sorry, coaching newbies.

##vote anidav

I'll effort post on this tomorrow morning

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

"Most mornings I'll apologise in advance to my wife."
##unvote

## vote anidav

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Anidav :byewhore:

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Matthew Beet posted:

nah im with mills. coq is the bigger risk as scum than anidav is a bigger risk as town.

loving, fine

##vote Sky Coq

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Mills posted:

He's "all over the shop" in the same way in the bloody AusPol thread.

True, but this is Cybertron motherfuckers.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.
The AUTOBOTS and DECEPTICONS make their way through the winding steel hallways of IACON to get to the security sector. In the cramped spaces tempers run high but the presence of OPTIMUS PRIME and MEGATRON keep everyone in order.

Well almost everyone.

Starscream: "Pathetic fools! Had I been in charge there is no chance security would have been this lax!"

Megatron: "Agreed, Starscream! The Autobots are blinded by their trust, which is why Cybertron needs strong, Decepticon Leadership!"

Starscream: "Strong leadership, mighty Megatron? Had I been in charge of the Decepticons this attack would never have happened! Don't try to shed yourself of blame..."

Megatron: "Careful, Starscream..."

Starscream: "Careful of what? What are you going to do, ally with our enemies at me?"

Megatron: "....."

Starscream: "We all know I'm the best and the brightest, my victories are incomparible, my tactics ingenious, my abilities unmatched, I'm not sure why any of us are even listening to you any more!"

Megatron slowly turns and seizes Starscream by his chest.

Starscream: "Oh whats this, do we have any more business to discuss?"

Megatron: "ONLY YOUR DEATH!"

Megatron throws Starscream through a window, causing him to plummet into an Energon refinery below, which erupts.

Starscream: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGHHHHHH MEGATRONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!"

Megatron gazes down at the smouldering remains of his lieutenant.

Megatron: "Meeting adjourned."

At this point the lights in the narrow tunnels flicker out, and the walkways are plunged into darkness.

-----------------------------------------

STARSCREAM has been dealt with once and for all!

(RIP ANIDAV, TOWN ALIGNED TRACKER)

You have until Midnight to get your night actions to me!

Asphyxious fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Feb 17, 2015

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.
In the darkness the Transformers try to find a way to get the power back on.

Sideswipe: "I'm not sure why you brought my whole fan club along Optimus, pretty sure I can handle this all by myself!"

Optimus Prime: "Be vigilant, Sideswipe, we do not yet know how great a threat we face."

Sideswipe: :shrug:

*BAM*

Optimus Prime: "... what was that?"

Perceptor: "Optimus, exercise extreme caution, I've just detected peculiar energy signatures near you and Sideswipe, I'm attempting to ascertain the source n-"

*BAM*

Optimus Prime: ".... Perceptor?"

The power retuns to the tunnels revealing two fresh corpses.

------------------------------------

SIDESWIPE had a beautiful death,jumping out the window, letting everything go, letting everything go..

(RIP MILLS, VANILLA TOWN)

PERCEPTOR saw too much!

(RIP MITHRANDERP. TOWN ALIGNED WATCHER)

--------------------

MISSION TWO BEGINS

Asphyxious fucked around with this message at 23:07 on Feb 17, 2015

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (17): Bifauxnen, black_tangled, dj-bbq, Freudian Slip, Gwynplaine, hiddenmovement, Kat Delacour, Matthew Beet, Milky Moor, MysticalMachineGun, Old Dirty Cumburgs, SKY COQ, Small Keating, Splode, Those On My Left, Tirade, whats for dinner

With 17 alive, it's 9 votes to lynch. The current deadline is February 18th, 2015 at 9 p.m. EST -- that's in about 11 hours, 54 minutes.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

:shrug:

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

Alright, so, who protected Tirade?

##vote Tirade

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004