Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
:quagmire: ##vote Rurea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

EXAKT Science posted:

to be clear, do you believe it?

Nope.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'm not moving my vote

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

EXAKT Science posted:

Haha, Rarity is wrong about me, big shock there :allears:

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Tremendous Taste posted:

I'm not moving my vote

i think the wind has changed on that option, my friend

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Poque posted:

i think the wind has changed on that option, my friend

the wind is driven by gasbags

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Tremendous Taste posted:

There's no wind in space.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

actually,

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

i'm talking about bad town helping scum

everyone is playing badly so it's tough but i think if rar is scum poque is also

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Answer me this though, people who aren't voting Exakt.

Based on his claim, are you going to kill him eventually?

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Tremendous Taste posted:

Well, let's discuss this. what about the movement away don't you like?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

i have an exam tomorrow, i really want to go to bed

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

let me *shudder* case rarity

from there you can do whatever you want, yes?

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
sure, but be warned that i probably won't vote her

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Poque posted:

sure, but be warned that i probably won't vote her

well of course, that'd be a hell of a bus

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
:captainpop:

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

King Burgundy posted:

Answer me this though, people who aren't voting Exakt.

Based on his claim, are you going to kill him eventually?

I'm still curious about this. If people are willing to take him at his claim and leave him around, then that is one thing. But if you are going to want him cuddled before end of game regardless of what he does now, then we may as well get it out of the way.

I think this possibly boils down to people's opinions on 3P in general as recently discussed in the mafia thread.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I would want him gone before endgame for all the reasons you stated before about never knowing the truth.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

i'm going to bed

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

##vote Exakt

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Last post isn't showing up.

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

Yeah I'm inclined to take him out eventually, would prefer to hold off for a day, since something seems fishy about the whole thing

But if it's him or nobody then I'd rather we get his flip

##vote Exakt

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

EXAKT Science posted:

I don't feel comfortable explaining things today. ##vote Rarity

exakt can you explain this post because idgi

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

King Burgundy posted:

I'm still curious about this. If people are willing to take him at his claim and leave him around, then that is one thing. But if you are going to want him cuddled before end of game regardless of what he does now, then we may as well get it out of the way.

I think this possibly boils down to people's opinions on 3P in general as recently discussed in the mafia thread.

I do become town if KingB dies, but whatever. Kill someone, please.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

To be clear, I'm not from the school of thought that says we need to always vote out a 3p.

I just don't see the sense in keeping him around if some of you will need him voted out before the end. It makes things extra muddy and I'd rather get it out of the way.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
and i dont understand why you claimed at all tbqh, you had to have known claiming 3p was going to be suspicious as gently caress, and if your claim is true and KB dies at night you'd just be town anyway

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Rarity posted:

##vote merk

Serious vote.

Rarity posted:

I wasn't voting you for the Star Trek references that I don't understand. I'm voting you for complaining about the state of a game that's not left jokephase and also for not following that up with an attempt to move it forward.

Heat on merk, that's whatever, idk if she's srs

Rarity posted:

More people need to look at this weak rear end vote.

oh ok she is

Rarity posted:

I think merk recognised my case as lovely but didn't make a big deal about it or vote me back for it which gives me a strong town read.

merk
CCKeane
Poque
PMom
Exakt
Hurt/Taste/Rurea (no solid read yet here)
KB
Kumba
wall monitor

##vote wall monitor

lol what the gently caress is this it's all the people she's talked to huddled in "most town" despite her having no mention of how merk's two words suddenly change her mind. That's not sincere at all.

Rarity posted:

Hmmm.

##vote King Burgundy

This is my vote for now. It could easily change to Kumba/WM depending on how the rest of this day plays out. Poque, I'd really like to hear your thoughts today.

I didn't put it in before but hidden in this bad vote is directly addressing poque for like the millionth time, it's weird given the overall trend of her posting

Rarity posted:

Yeah, I guess if you're right then we won't have just a straight up cop so I really shouldn't be voting for you with no counter claim!

##vote wall monitor

jesus christ! this is really bad really really bad

Rarity posted:

Taste I think you're being a bit obtuse here. Scum bus each other all the time, someone you think is scum voting for somebody else you think is scum is not a reason to hold back from voting. If scum are happy to take out one of their own then that's just a benefit to us. Keane's play has been really towny to me and this doesn't change my opinion of him at all.

bullshit. she's just established a rapport

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY

Rarity posted:

Bullshit I'm a PGO, if you had a scum result you'd be dead now

##vote Taste

Look carefully at the phrasing here. this is not a sincere claim and it's awful that you think it's even possibly so

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Kumbamontu posted:

exakt can you explain this post because idgi

because I didn't want to claim and if I had survived today and KingB were the NK, I was going to come clean.

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

If we could get enough votes on rarity before nightfall I would gladly switch over

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

you have to be the start wm. it's always how it builds. most importantly move your vote before an overzealous "townie" hammers

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

EXAKT Science posted:

because I didn't want to claim and if I had survived today and KingB were the NK, I was going to come clean.

i still don't get it. why would you say anything at all if you were just going to convert to VT and no one would have known

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Yeah if someone other than me gets the needed votes I'm willing to switch. Kill someone though please.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

EXAKT, wm, vote rar and it will be tied for lead

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
basically you claiming does not pass the sniff test because i dont understand why you would do such a thing under any circumstance if your claim was true

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

EXAKT Science posted:

Yeah if someone other than me gets the needed votes I'm willing to switch. Kill someone though please.

rar is the only real option at this point

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Kumbamontu posted:

i still don't get it. why would you say anything at all if you were just going to convert to VT and no one would have known

I would have to explain my weird behavior at some point :shrug:

Tremendous Taste posted:

##vote Rarity

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

[quote="Tremendous Taste" post="441702358"]
[/quote[

##vote rarity

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Kumbamontu posted:

basically you claiming does not pass the sniff test because i dont understand why you would do such a thing under any circumstance if your claim was true

I'm bad at lyncher.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Ya'll are so easily swayed what the hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
was rarity on the merk vote?

• Locked thread