Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe

Epsilon Plus posted:

I'd hold off on a vig until day 2 or 3 at least, or if it's clear that we're not going to lynch.

Or....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm3d65nCQ6w

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Opop, if you vig me, you will regret it.

Explosively.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Gabriel Pope posted:

How does a bunch of weird meta emoposting advance any scum agenda? You're presuming they're undertaking a lot of effort and coordination for something that doesn't actually make either of them look any better.

This, Asiina. It's just weird. It doesn't make either of them look townier (or scummier). Just weirder.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
[quote="Asiina" post="441731565"]Okay let's go over this then.

I have been participating in the conversation the entire day. I have the 5th highest postcount all day. Yes some was skyrim chat, but I've also been engaged. I have not been standing on the sidelines.

I have not dismissed all cases, just yours and Byers because I think they're both dumb. I've agreed with Gabriel's case on Squid and still feel it's a good one.

I am making my own cases. I've made cases on AnonymousNarcotic and Glockenapfel, however both are new and I don't want to vote for them today.

As for other thoughts

I think that when you were tunneling on Rarity it was scummy as hell, but I appreciate that you've backed off and are willing to look at other cases, so it's not my strongest read.

Byers I find hard to read cause he comes in guns blazing every game. I think his argument is dumb as hell, but he's making an effort to explain it in a way that doesn't ping me like yours against Rarity does.

Sandwolf's temper tantrum is par for the course, but he's being really snipey which I do not like. And his conversation with Chili a little while ago feels very fake.[/quote[

The cases you've cited as having made were very basic and you haven't really kept up with them. Not really laurels to be resting on the way you are here.

Your thoughts also seem to be disproportionately concerned with people who have voted or voiced suspicion of you.

Up until now I thought the growing lynch vote on you was a bit suspicious but I'm starting to wonder if there might be something behind all these gut feels.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
i post good

Asiina posted:

Okay let's go over this then.

I have been participating in the conversation the entire day. I have the 5th highest postcount all day. Yes some was skyrim chat, but I've also been engaged. I have not been standing on the sidelines.

I have not dismissed all cases, just yours and Byers because I think they're both dumb. I've agreed with Gabriel's case on Squid and still feel it's a good one.

I am making my own cases. I've made cases on AnonymousNarcotic and Glockenapfel, however both are new and I don't want to vote for them today.

As for other thoughts

I think that when you were tunneling on Rarity it was scummy as hell, but I appreciate that you've backed off and are willing to look at other cases, so it's not my strongest read.

Byers I find hard to read cause he comes in guns blazing every game. I think his argument is dumb as hell, but he's making an effort to explain it in a way that doesn't ping me like yours against Rarity does.

Sandwolf's temper tantrum is par for the course, but he's being really snipey which I do not like. And his conversation with Chili a little while ago feels very fake.

The cases you've cited as having made were very basic and you haven't really kept up with them. Not really laurels to be resting on the way you are here.

Your thoughts also seem to be disproportionately concerned with people who have voted or voiced suspicion of you.

Up until now I thought the growing lynch vote on you was a bit suspicious but I'm starting to wonder if there might be something behind all these gut feels.

(same as above, fixed formatting)

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
What's a vig?

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
Interest.

Or a way of killing someone as an action.

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
By the way, totally called this: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3700743&userid=48029#post441664019

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

it's when someone goes ##kill Ecco and then suddenly ecco is dead and flipped

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
Or it can happen at night.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Cpig, Sigvard Urself, Scum Aligned Jerk, was vigged D1

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Yeah, nope, I'm done.

I'm a town watcher.

I get a boon if I hammer scum.

gently caress it I'm out.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

I have a bad feeling about Byers but I can't really articulate why I feel that way. Also sorry for not being around much, I have the flu so I've mostly been napping today. I'll try to give the thread a good readthrough an be around at deadline, but I can't promise anything

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Asiina posted:

Yeah, nope, I'm done
honey, sweetie, you have 3 votes.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Asiina posted:

Yeah, nope, I'm done.

I'm a town watcher.

Lol

Opopanax posted:

Cpig, Sigvard Urself, Scum Aligned Jerk, was vigged D1

Lol

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Asiina posted:

Yeah, nope, I'm done.

I'm a town watcher.

This is p early for you to be peacing out, Asiina

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe

Asiina posted:

Yeah, nope, I'm done.

I'm a town watcher.

.... yeah....

I think we need to vote Asiina?

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Asiina posted:

Yeah, nope, I'm done.

I'm a town watcher.

I'm inclined to believe you, but you're still a poop.

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
Also, :wtc: is a boon?

I mean, I can use context clues, and my own knowledge of the English language, but is this a specific thing that I should know about?

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

Asiina posted:

What does this sentence mean

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
:allears: chili and narcotics are scum

##vote chili

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
http://i.word.com/idictionary/boon

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe

EccoRaven posted:

##vote chili

Haha. It made me chuckle when I saw that happen, but do you actually think we're scum?

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Chili posted:

Haha. It made me chuckle when I saw that happen, but do you actually think we're scum?

Like 84% boonbro

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe

Again, I know what the word actually means, but it got thrown around as though it's a specific thing that we should know about.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Yeah I googled it but I still don't understand it in the context of the game.

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe

EccoRaven posted:

Like 84% boonbro

So wait, how did this go?

We saw it happen in thread, we both asked what it was, then both decided to go ask the thread, on our own accord, what this "boon" is?

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
If we were scum planning these posts we would be pretty dumb.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

EccoRaven posted:

##vote chili

I think I like your thinking but I'm thinking more like maybe 60%? Still pretty good odds and I'm a lot happier with a Chili lynch now.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Chili posted:

Chili if you scumclaim right now and tell us everything you know re: the game and the flavor, I promise not to vote for you until Day 5. That gives your team 5 days to eke out a victory before losing you.

I know this is a Byersesque thing but I am so genuinely curious.

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
Haha, jesus. Well if I get lynched for this, then you're really throwing a lot down the toilet.

If I'm town, and you lynch me here, you're gaining absolutely nothing, I speaking mainly to you, Ecco, because you should probably know better.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Gabriel Pope posted:

I think I like your thinking but I'm thinking more like maybe 60%? Still pretty good odds and I'm a lot happier with a Chili lynch now.

I could see that but Asiina claimed watcher, which completely destroyed my speculation. It has to be higher than 60%.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
You don't know bout no boons means youre scum dawg.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Yeah I googled it but I still don't understand it in the context of the game.

Probably it means she gets some kind of extra power or protection

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
OH! Well how about that? I may get rewarded if I hammer scum.

Should have read my PM.

Makes a lot more sense now, but this is still a stupid vote.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

EccoRaven posted:

it's when someone goes ##kill Ecco and then suddenly ecco is dead and flipped

Ecco I said no fake day actions. Consider yourself warned :mrgw:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Catching up with the thread

Good Sir posted:

In the next couple hours I'm going to go back and re-read the entire thread then present what I think is my "best" argument which, being day one, won't be much more than a guess.

I don't like this, by saying that his best case will only be a guess Good Sir's already setting himself up to avoid accountability for a mislynch.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Chili posted:

Also, :wtc: is a boon?

I mean, I can use context clues, and my own knowledge of the English language, but is this a specific thing that I should know about?

holy crap, yes it is.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Chili posted:

If I'm town
Chili I know you're not. Do us all a boon and just tell us everything you know. I promise to try to work with you hunting Scum Team B.

Also your scum team becomes Scum Team A which is really important I am sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

EXAKT Science posted:

Ecco I said no fake day actions. Consider yourself warned :mrgw:

I told you to modkill me for laughs, this is the worst possible timeline.

• Locked thread