Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

This is some serious argy-bargy!

Ceramic Pig, your card is so adorable! Love it.

My cards are just going out today. Hopefully some will reach people by V day. :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astroduck
Aug 30, 2006

Thanks Lamb for the Valentines Card! (I forgot it was even V-day :( )

dino.
Mar 28, 2010

Yip Yip, bitch.
I GOT A JOB. Once I get my first pay cheque, I'll be sending out mail.

LAmb thank you for the v-day haul. It's adorable. That whoopee cushion though. <3 Oh, goons.

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

A single act of carelessness leads to the eternal loss of beauty

dino. posted:

I GOT A JOB. Once I get my first pay cheque, I'll be sending out mail.

LAmb thank you for the v-day haul. It's adorable. That whoopee cushion though. <3 Oh, goons.

Awesome news! Congrats!

brotato
May 14, 2013
Happy Valentines, goons!

Thanks genesplicer for the postcard recently and thanks lamb for the fun Valentines mail! I hid the whoopee cushion in the couch to try and get my partner with it but apparently one of the cats sat on it. I guess the fart noise really scared him 'cause he totally bit it in half. I got I laugh out of it, tho.

I didn't do Valentine cards this time around because I am working on my theme for March. Be prepared.

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

Lamb and Embitica, I got your cards on Valentine's Day. thank you! So fun to get stuff when you aren't expecting it.

SuzieMcAwesome
Jul 27, 2011

A lady should be two things, Classy and fabulous. Unfortunately, you my dear are neither.
Thanks for the sweet mask Valentine, Lamb! It was really cool!

The Schwa
Jul 1, 2008

Sweet goonmail from lamb and the Genesplicers!

I also got a mystery letter inside my letter from lamb! For some people in Invercargill, NZ, from an address in St Joseph, MO. I'm just gonna send it on... lucky for them, because it's not stamped right. Good deed for the day sorted.

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer
Thank you Empetica and Jimmy da Fish you made today a lot better than its been.

thank you everyone who has been sending me cards and stuff, I really appreciate it and it makes me feel better when I see the amount of love I have gotten from goons

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
I've gotten cards from JimmydaFish (I loved the cootie catcher) , IMJack (yours was super cute), and embetica (thank you so much for the photos! They're super nice!)

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

Thank you Ceramic Pig, JimmydaFish, IMJack, and embetica for the lovely Valentines. :)

dino.
Mar 28, 2010

Yip Yip, bitch.
Got embitica's Valentimes cards and the photos of those adorable animals. That deer looks so sarcastic. :agesilaus::sun:

embitca
May 4, 2009
I'm glad everyone is getting my cards and photos! I sent out a bunch without the return address stickers on them because I got lazy so if you get pics of wildlife and you don't know who it is from, it's probably from me :)

Dino, that's an elk. They are very sarcastic!

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

embitca posted:

I'm glad everyone is getting my cards and photos! I sent out a bunch without the return address stickers on them because I got lazy so if you get pics of wildlife and you don't know who it is from, it's probably from me :)

Dino, that's an elk. They are very sarcastic!

Is mine making GBS threads at me?

embitca
May 4, 2009

Senior Scarybagels posted:

Is mine making GBS threads at me?

Haha, he might be. There is so much animal poo poo here right now. No one ever tells you about that when they extol the wonders of Yellowstone... you'll be dodging piles of poo! :stonk:

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

embitca posted:

Haha, he might be. There is so much animal poo poo here right now. No one ever tells you about that when they extol the wonders of Yellowstone... you'll be dodging piles of poo! :stonk:

He literally has crap hanging off of his rear end unless that is a tail.

embitca
May 4, 2009

He literally has crap hanging off of his rear end unless that is a tail.

I don't remember what I sent to who, but none of my Elk pics have anything like that. Are you talking about the three big horn sheep? That's his tail :)

embitca fucked around with this message at 04:52 on Feb 23, 2015

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

embitca posted:

I don't remember what I sent to who, but none of my Elk pics have anything like that. Are you talking about the three big horn sheep? That's his tail :)

Yeah that's the one, I will scan it cause I swear it does look like it took a dump and it is hilarious and I have it hanging on my wall.

embitca
May 4, 2009

Yeah that's the one, I will scan it cause I swear it does look like it took a dump and it is hilarious and I have it hanging on my wall.

I got it.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

embitca posted:

I got it.

I don't think the timg worked for attachment.

But yeah does that one on the left not look like he has some poop on his backside?

embitca
May 4, 2009

I don't think the timg worked for attachment.

But yeah does that one on the left not look like he has some poop on his backside?

For some reason it won't let me edit to do timg instead of img. Oh well. yeah, he does look like he's got the squirts, but if you check out other pics of big horn sheep they all look like that. It's like their tails are inside their butts.

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004
Lamb!

Husband and I are officially MOVED into our new house! Would you mind please updating the sheet? 5315 Orange Avenue, Seffner, FL 33584

Jesticle
Sep 30, 2002
Thank you so much Jimmy Da Fish, IM Jack, Embitca, Lamb, The Genesplicers, Pitgodess and Ceramic Pig for the Valentines! :) I really hope I didn't leave anyone out because everything I got really made my day and cheered me up - it's been super lovely here in Buffalo. It hasn't snowed in a while but I still can't go anywhere without getting my car stuck in the frozen bullshit that's everywhere. Today was 19 degrees and it felt so good I didn't want to wear a coat. Hurr hurr.
Embitca - I absolutely LOVED the pictures - I'm copying your idea for a St. Pats mailing. :)

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

Stuffins, I got some mail from you on Saturday. Unfortunately the envelope had ripped open along an edge so all I got was your recipe, not sure if there had been more in there. Thank you for thinking of me.

thepitgoddess
Dec 23, 2009

Even Death Metal Monsters Love Cookies
New address update!

Hi all, my new address is

8021 Georgia Ave #704
Silver Spring MD 20910
USA

YAY!

Just waiting to see if my movers will have to reschedule because of snow. (UGH)

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

Dee and pitgoddess, I've updated the list!

I owe belated thanks to Kafka's Goldfish, embitca, Cermaic Pig, Stuffins, IMJack, JimmydaFish and skels (I opened the card on my birthday as instructed!). I also owe letters to pitgoddess and 13pandora13. I am coming to the end of a rather time-consuming project in mid-April, so I won't be doing Easter cards this year, but after that, my schedule is wide open for sending random goonmail.

I am taking a trip to New Orleans for a few days next month, if anyone would like a postcard, let me know!

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
Sorry about my lack of posting- was sick then got better then got some work so I've been busy. Started writing replies and will start sending stuff out soon. Thanks to everyone who's sent me mail over the winter!

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004

lamb posted:

Dee and pitgoddess, I've updated the list!

I owe belated thanks to Kafka's Goldfish, embitca, Cermaic Pig, Stuffins, IMJack, JimmydaFish and skels (I opened the card on my birthday as instructed!). I also owe letters to pitgoddess and 13pandora13. I am coming to the end of a rather time-consuming project in mid-April, so I won't be doing Easter cards this year, but after that, my schedule is wide open for sending random goonmail.

I am taking a trip to New Orleans for a few days next month, if anyone would like a postcard, let me know!

OMG--- NOLA!!!! My husband and I just went there last year and LOVED IT!!! I would LOVE a post card!!! We want to go back-- I never got to visit the cemeteries! :-(

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

DLAO posted:

OMG--- NOLA!!!! My husband and I just went there last year and LOVED IT!!! I would LOVE a post card!!! We want to go back-- I never got to visit the cemeteries! :-(

Where did you stay? I've never been there, so I'm psyched. Can't wait to eat everything in sight.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

I have a bunch of reply mail going out tomorrow in varying stages of lateness because I suck/have been traveling/relationship drama.

The Schwa
Jul 1, 2008

I'd love a postcard from NOLA, I miss it there so much. Be sure to get out of the Quarter for a bit :)

vv yes please :3:

The Schwa fucked around with this message at 19:25 on Mar 10, 2015

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

I would like NOLA mail too please.

Related, I'm going to Santa Fe in a couple of weeks. Anybody interested in a postcard?

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004

lamb posted:

Where did you stay? I've never been there, so I'm psyched. Can't wait to eat everything in sight.

We Stayed at The Modern Hotel http://www.thehotelmodern.com/--- it was small but PERFECT since we didn't spend all that much time there. :-) Far enough away to stay from the craziness but close enough to catch the trolley over. :-)

If you want to have a nice, nice dinner, we went to Delmonico--- it's an Emeril's restaurant and it was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!

You MUST get a beignet and the coffee from Cafe du Monde!

EAT EVERYTHING! We were sick unfortunately, so we kept having to go back to the hotel to sleep and take breaks, but it didn't stop us. Bourbon street it ALWAYS a weekend! Also, you can walk down the street and drink-- just make sure its in a plastic container.

PS-- if you do a haunted tour, ask me before hand which one NOT go to on. Ours was TERRIBLE!

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

DLAO posted:

PS-- if you do a haunted tour, ask me before hand which one NOT go to on. Ours was TERRIBLE!

Do tell. We were going to do one of these, but there are so many, knowing which one *not* to do would help.

Skels
Jul 11, 2006
lamb, the Valentines was AWESOME. Thank you :D

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004

lamb posted:

Do tell. We were going to do one of these, but there are so many, knowing which one *not* to do would help.

The Livery tours. It was a living social coupon and although they are not supposed to have more than 15 people to a group, we had over 40. The guy kept rambling on and going off on tangents and we finally just "walked away" because it was already 45 minutes over the time, boring, and our feet hurt.

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004
Jesticle!! i GOT YOUR goonmail for Greenday! The pictures are FANTASTIC!!!

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

Jesticle, I got your card today too! The photos are beautiful. Thank you!

Julet Esqu, I got your card yesterday. Thank you for the shamrock bracelet. I wore all day today. :)

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
Jesticle, I got your card just in time for St. Patricks Day! Thank you- the pictures were amazing :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

Jesticle, thank you for the card. I enjoyed the pics. :)

JimmydaFish, I'm glad to hear you got my card. I was playing kind of fast and loose with the postage and I was pretty sure I was going to end up getting a stack of cards back in a few weeks.

I also sent out a second batch of cards... uh... yesterday. So a little later than I'd planned. I'm with you guys in spirit, though!