Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...

Byers2142 posted:

I'm thinking Asiina, meinberg, and one of the VTs.

And by one of the VTs, I mean Opop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Byers2142 posted:

It's not X-Men, capps!

uhh, that was a flipped flavor dummy!!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Yep its def time

Lets get a scum!

Lets also get a scum tomorrow!

##vote asiina

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

That's -1.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'm so sad that my amazing video got put at the bottom of the page.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

mr.capps posted:

uhh, that was a flipped flavor dummy!!

Oh, yeah, I forgot about that shitstorm with the bad flip.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Asiina posted:

I'm so sad that my amazing video got put at the bottom of the page.

If its any consoloation and it IS amazing and Im going to goontube to share it right now.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
My opening post for DS9 got put on the bottom of the page too and I spent so long writing flavour. I just have the worst luck.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
hurt worked out all the fake claims for scum before hand!!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaWl2lA7968

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Guys, c'mon,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug88HO2mg44

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Asiina, if you were town, you would not be this complacent. This is MYLO, and as town you would at least bring up the point that lynching you loses the game. If you won't self-hammer, do me a favor and have a scumbro come in and hammer you as a bus. Thanks!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Yeah shes all but admitted it and given up at this point.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
capps, I believe in you.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Capps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4VK9_CfOLQ

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Byers2142 posted:

Asiina, if you were town, you would not be this complacent. This is MYLO, and as town you would at least bring up the point that lynching you loses the game. If you won't self-hammer, do me a favor and have a scumbro come in and hammer you as a bus. Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgSPaXgAdzE

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Wait, capps ain't voting yet? capps, drop a vote, mate!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Byers2142 posted:

Wait, capps ain't voting yet? capps, drop a vote, mate!

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
##vote asiina

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

:redhammer:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4

:ghost: Death to all dogs! :ghost:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

quote:

Dr. Doom's Castle
Latveria
September 4th, 1963

“You have done well, Petruski. Better than even I anticipated.”

“What did I tell you, doc? There ain't a man alive who can beat my special paste.”

“Maybe so,” Doom replied, “Maybe so.” He looked over his shoulder at Petruski, who stood sharply to attendance.

“Seems like you did the right thing by entering this partnership. Looks like it's gonna work out for both of us.” Doom turned back to stare out of the window. The forests of Latveria were tinged with the gold of early autumn. It reminded him of his early childhood, fishing in the river with his nanny. The memory made him smile.

“What did you say?” he asked softly. He didn't turn away from the window.

“Huh? What was that?”

“What did you call this? A 'partnership'?” He quoted the word through gritted teeth, questioning every syllable. Petruski responded with silence. The late day sun turned the clouds red. “Is that what you think this is? You are my minion. My lackey. No more than a pawn for my plans.”

Sparrows flew low over the horizon, beginning their annual southward journey. From behind him, Doom heard the sound of fumbling. Petruski was reaching for his paste gun. Sunlight dappled across the river that flowed down through the forest. There was a soft hiss as Petruski fired his gun. Paste washed over Doom's armour. Idly, he pressed a button on his gauntlet. His armour heated up, causing the paste to dissolve on the touch.

“What?!” Petruski gasped in shock. Doom whirled around to face him.

“You fool! Did you not think I would pick my lackeys without being prepared for their powers? You think I was not aware of your plans to turn against me once the Fantastic Four were destroyed? Your paste turns to gas at a temperature of 500 Fahrenheit. It was a simple matter to install external heaters in my armour.”

“Impossible! No man can stand against my paste!”

“Now do you see why none can ever be partner to Doom?” He advanced on his former pawn who scrambled backwards in fear. “You have raised your hand against me. In honour of your achievements, I will allow you a choice. You can stay here and try to best me or you can run. You have ten seconds to decide.”

Petruski stood still, stunned out of his wits. “But... But... The Fantastic Four will find me!”

“Five seconds.”

Petruski's head whipped back and forth between Doom and the door. He gulped, turned and sprinted out of the castle. Doom went back to the view. His nanny now resided in a palace in northern Latveria, her every need met by a staff of maids and servants. Never let it be said that he did not prize loyalty.

Asiina a.k.a. Pete Petruski, PASTE-POT PETE, Doom Roleblocker has been lynched on D6. It is now N6. You have 24 hours to send in your night actions.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

quote:

The Watcher's Home
The Blue Area of the Moon
September 5th, 1963

“Do you think this is sensible, Reed? We don't know what's happening on Earth.”

“We will do once we reach Uatu,” Reed explained. “The Watcher is omniscient, he can tell us everything we need to stop Doom's plans.” He continued the journey towards the unworldly structure in the distance, flanked by his two friends.

“Who cares what his plans are?” Ben growled. “One solid punch and he'll fold faster than a Yancy Streeter.”

“We can't underestimate him. You know he'll have prepared for us.”

“Yeah, I know. Don't mean I can't dream about laying a good ol' Benjy right hook on him.” Ben grunted in frustration. It had been far too long since he'd got to punch something. “Don't he know when to just give up? He's like a cockroach.”

“Except with a worse personality,” Johnny added.

Reed shushed them as they reached the entrance to Uatu's home. The doors were wide open. “Be careful,” he warned them, “We might not have got here first.” They spread out through the entrance hall.

“What's the worry?” Ben asked, “Not like anyone's gonna get the drop on the Watcher.”

“I wouldn't be so sure about that,” Reed replied. Ben and Johnny turned around to find Reed standing over Uatu. The Watcher's body was slumped on the ground, eerily still. Ben blinked, clearing his eyes. No, the image was the same.

“I'm seeing it,” he said, “But I ain't believing it.”

“Doom got here first.” Reed's voice was barbed with anger. “I should have anticipated this.” He dropped his head in his hand.

“Don't blame yourself,” Johnny soothed. “It's like you just said, Doom's planned for this.” Reed nodded, seeming to find solace in the words.

“So what do we do now, bossman?” Ben asked.

“We fly for Latveria,” Reed decided. “Gorgon marches on Doom's castle. We will join him and see that this is ended.”

mr.capps a.k.a. Uatu, THE WATCHER, Fantastic Four Watcher has been killed on N6. It is now D7. With 6 alive it takes 4 votes to lynch. Deadline is Monday 23rd 10pm EST.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I don't really see a scenario where it's not Meinberg

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Opopanax posted:

I don't really see a scenario where it's not Meinberg

I agree with this, My biggest scum read is meinberg at this point.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Join me, Pig. Let's walk into history together ##vote meinberg

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Opopanax posted:

Join me, Pig. Let's walk into history together ##vote meinberg

I dont know if I want to rush it, it would be nice to hear from everyone.

This is not the day to rush it Opop.

Although it is highly suspect that you would.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

That requires Meinberg to have been the first to vote for scumbro Asiina. In MYLO. That doesn't sit right with me.

What does sit right with me is a scumbro who says the right things but never votes. Like what Opop did. Look at how he played yesterday; Asiina's claim is bs, but he won't vote.

I can't see Hal as scum. Point blank, if Hal is scum he's going to win because I can't be NKed and I don't see myself voting him over literally anyone else. I've had a town read from KB this whole game as well.

I think Opop's scum, especially his quick push on Meinberg here. And then it comes down to Meinberg and CPig for the final scum spot. That's my read right now.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Also, look at Opop's meta defense of Asiina. "If Asiina were scum, she would have given up, not done what she did here."

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Byers2142 posted:

That requires Meinberg to have been the first to vote for scumbro Asiina. In MYLO. That doesn't sit right with me.

What does sit right with me is a scumbro who says the right things but never votes. Like what Opop did. Look at how he played yesterday; Asiina's claim is bs, but he won't vote.

I can't see Hal as scum. Point blank, if Hal is scum he's going to win because I can't be NKed and I don't see myself voting him over literally anyone else. I've had a town read from KB this whole game as well.

I think Opop's scum, especially his quick push on Meinberg here. And then it comes down to Meinberg and CPig for the final scum spot. That's my read right now.

Well this works because honestly my best guess right now is Opop and Meinberg

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

CapitalistPig posted:

Well this works because honestly my best guess right now is Opop and Meinberg

Yeah, that's what I'm leaning myself, but then there's Opop's "it must be Meinberg!" move and quick vote. On MYLO, that almost looks like he's trying to pull a fast one.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Byers2142 posted:

Yeah, that's what I'm leaning myself, but then there's Opop's "it must be Meinberg!" move and quick vote. On MYLO, that almost looks like he's trying to pull a fast one.

Could be

I feel best about Opop and want to vote him right now.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Like, that's the scum team I would have picked out of the survivors if you'd asked me two days ago. But Meinberg voted Asiina first yesterday, and now Opop's pushing Meinberg today. Did they decide "let's bus the poo poo out of each other instead of playing for the win in MYLO?"

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

CapitalistPig posted:

Could be

I feel best about Opop and want to vote him right now.

I want KB and Hal in here before I vote to see if they have any ideas, but gun to head right now I'd vote Opop.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Byers2142 posted:

I want KB and Hal in here before I vote to see if they have any ideas, but gun to head right now I'd vote Opop.

Yeah thats all im saying, if it wasnt lylo I'd be voting opop right now but I want everyone to check in before we decide.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

CPig, part of what worries me about Opop is his quick push on Meinberg. If Opop is scum, I don't understand that push. Which means it's not necessarily Opop and Meinberg. Which means I'm probably looking your way tomorrow. What is your reaction to that?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Byers2142 posted:

CPig, part of what worries me about Opop is his quick push on Meinberg. If Opop is scum, I don't understand that push. Which means it's not necessarily Opop and Meinberg. Which means I'm probably looking your way tomorrow. What is your reaction to that?

My reaction to that is that you are an idiot and should probably focus on finding actual scum so we dont lose.

Also, Meinberg is a maybe, hes suspicious to me but not necessarily a top choice.

If its not Meinberg I think we should take a look at hal.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

The worst part in all this? Every name has been mentioned in the flavor except Namor and T'Challa. And there's a part of me that finds that significant, but I don't know if I should wager the game on a flavor case. Especially not when Triton was mentioned, repeatedly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Byers2142 posted:

The worst part in all this? Every name has been mentioned in the flavor except Namor and T'Challa. And there's a part of me that finds that significant, but I don't know if I should wager the game on a flavor case. Especially not when Triton was mentioned, repeatedly.

Yeah flavor probably isnt a good idea to base things on in lylo.

• Locked thread