Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
18 Last Seed, 4E201
It is a cold day in Riverwood today. Helgen has been sacked, by a dragon, no less, and tensions run high. Rumors swirl that the dragons are not the only things to fear, and the people of the town eye each other with suspicion. As the sun sinks lower in the sky, these whispers grow to a fever pitch, and wild accusations are thrown about.
"Witch!"
"Daedra worshipper!"
"Vampire!"
At the center of the whirlwind, a woman. The mob grows insatiable, lusty for blood. They drag her, despite the protestations of her brother and suitors, to an improvised headman's block beside Gerdur's mill. She looks towards the west, and as the sun sets behind the barrow, draws one final breath.
The headsman's axe falls, her body goes limp, and there is silence. As the last rays of daylight fade, wolves can be heard, howling in the distance.

Camilla Valerius, Vanilla Town has been executed Day 1.

It is now Night 1. You have 24 hours to get your actions to me, but I will start the next day early if I get all the actions sooner than that.

Also, an announcement: I am bad at proofreading, so some PMs were sent out incomplete. This should be remedied now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Final Votecount for day 1:

Votecount for Day 1

Chili (10): Meinberg, fiery_valkyrie, Abyssal Squid, Good Sir, ShadowGlass, Epsilon Plus, CapitalistPig, CapitalistPig, EccoRaven, CapitalistPig, AnonymousNarcotics, Gabriel Pope
Asiina (2): CapitalistPig, CapitalistPig, CapitalistPig, CapitalistPig, CapitalistPig, Glockenapfel, CapitalistPig, Byers2142, CapitalistPig, EccoRaven, EccoRaven, CapitalistPig
CapitalistPig (1): Rarity, Chili, Byers2142, Byers2142, Chili
EccoRaven (1): CapitalistPig, CapitalistPig, Byers2142, CapitalistPig, CapitalistPig, Byers2142, Chili
Rarity (1): EccoRaven, CapitalistPig, Sandwolf, Chili, Chili, CapitalistPig, Chili, CapitalistPig, CapitalistPig, Chili, Chili, Chili, EccoRaven, EccoRaven, EccoRaven
Abyssal Squid (0): Glockenapfel, Epsilon Plus, Epsilon Plus, Epsilon Plus, ShadowGlass, Asiina, Asiina, ShadowGlass, Epsilon Plus, Glockenapfel
Sandwolf (0): CapitalistPig, CapitalistPig
Byers2142 (0): Asiina, Glockenapfel, Glockenapfel, Chili, Asiina, Chili
Opopanax (0): CapitalistPig, CapitalistPig
Meinberg (0): EccoRaven, EccoRaven, Chili, Chili
Gabriel Pope (0): Chili, Chili
Epsilon Plus (0): CapitalistPig, CapitalistPig

Not Voting (4): Asiina, AXE COP, Chic Trombone, Opopanax

With 19 alive, it's 10 votes to lynch. The current deadline is February 18th, 2015 at 8 p.m. EST -- that's in about 0 minutes.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
The day will begin shortly. In the meantime, everyone please check your PMs.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
19 Frostfall, 4E201
The sun comes up over Skyrim, the mood of the morning bleak and somber after the chilling events of yesterday. However, in the night, even more have joined the ranks of the dead.

Outside the gates of Whiterun, you find the body of a Khajiit, dressed in monk robes and brutally slain. On his person, you find a few scraps of food, some coin, and a note that reads:
"M'aiq knows much, and tells some. M'aiq knows many things others do not."

fiery_valkyrie, M'aiq the Liar, Vanilla Town, has been killed N1

However, the Khajiit is not the only body to be found this morning. There is also a man, dressed in black leather and bedecked in ring, amulets, and other valuables, likely ill-gotten.

Asiina, Delvin Mallory, Town Watcher has been killed N1

Your number dwindling, it is now imperative that you find the evils and eliminate them, as any of you could be next.

Day 2 begins

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (16): Abyssal Squid, AnonymousNarcotics, AXE COP, Byers2142, CapitalistPig, Chic Trombone, EccoRaven, Epsilon Plus, Gabriel Pope, Glockenapfel, Good Sir, Meinberg, Opopanax, Rarity, Sandwolf, ShadowGlass

With 16 alive, it's 9 votes to lynch. The current deadline is February 22nd, 2015 at 8 p.m. EST -- that's in about 3 days, 4 hours.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Well poo poo.

##vote eccoraven

Im not saying I'[m a cop or anything, but Ecco is scum.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

CapitalistPig posted:

Well poo poo.

##vote eccoraven

Are you for real?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I am deeply upset about not being made Mi'aq.

Also FYI I killed Asiina so whoops, my bad

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...
I told you.

##Vote Ecco

Opopanax posted:

I am deeply upset about not being made Mi'aq.

Also FYI I killed Asiina so whoops, my bad

This is a vig claim, yes?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Byers2142 posted:

This is a vig claim, yes?

Why the hell would you vig someone who'd just claimed watcher?

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Rarity posted:

What else could it be but a vig claim?

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

CapitalistPig posted:

you caught me! I targeted Asiina last night, as I am a doctor.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

EccoRaven posted:

Then why is she dead?

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
she's dead??? :ohdear:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Rarity posted:

I went with the will of the thread. It was a fishy claim and she was on the chopping block even after it

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

EccoRaven posted:

she's dead??? :ohdear:

Ummm

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

EccoRaven posted:

Never said I was a watcher or tracker either.

I was just guessing.

Good job outing yourself though.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

CapitalistPig posted:

Never said I was a watcher or tracker either.

I was just guessing.

Good job outing yourself though.

You know pig, I'm not sure Ecco was serious there

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Opopanax posted:

I went with the will of the thread. It was a fishy claim and she was on the chopping block even after it

did you not see how she knew about the town PM?

for reference, my role PM says if I hammer scum I get a boon. I assumed all townies got something similar, which is why when Chili and Narco yesterday were all "oh d-d-d-dear what does that mean?!" it was a sign that they either didn't read their PMs or they never got the memo because they weren't town.

Chili was in the former category, but narco is probably in the latter. ##vote narco

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

EccoRaven posted:

This is Ecco trying to pull a doc counter claim before being lynched.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Opopanax posted:

You know pig, I'm not sure Ecco was serious there

:eyepop:

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

EccoRaven posted:

for reference, my role PM says if I hammer scum I get a boon. I assumed all townies got something similar, which is why when Chili and Narco yesterday were all "oh d-d-d-dear what does that mean?!" it was a sign that they either didn't read their PMs or they never got the memo because they weren't town.

Chili was in the former category, but narco is probably in the latter. ##vote narco

Except...

EXAKT Science posted:

Also, an announcement: I am bad at proofreading, so some PMs were sent out incomplete. This should be remedied now.

That likely explains some of the problems. Nice try, though.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

EccoRaven posted:

EXAKT Science posted:

I'm town, just didn't get that part of the PM.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Jinx Byers :)

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

EccoRaven posted:

That's incredibly inconclusive

I will admit I forgot about the claim though, I just picked someone who I remembered being voted a lot

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Byers2142 posted:

This is Ecco trying to pull a doc counter claim before being lynched.

oh honey bless my heart

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

I'm town, just didn't get that part of the PM.

You're too slow, Narco!

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
Ecco, I agreed with your reasoning on Chili and Narc yesterday but I think this bears examining:

EXAKT Science posted:

It sounds like Narc's role PM was incomplete. Although I don't know if this is just a new mod scrambling to fix an obviously breakable setup...

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
I'd believe it but a vote is a vote, it's not the end of the world. I'm pretty comfortable leaving it there for now.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Gabriel Pope posted:

It sounds like Narc's role PM was incomplete. Although I don't know if this is just a new mod scrambling to fix an obviously breakable setup...

Mods should never lie on things like this. If it's broken, let the game break, say mea culpa and fix the next one.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
Still wouldn't be opposed to lynching Narc, it would be nice to get some confirmation. We can do better, though.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
A vote for anyone except eccoraven is the wrong vote

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Byers2142 posted:

Mods should never lie on things like this. If it's broken, let the game break, say mea culpa and fix the next one.

That's how I'd feel too but :shrug: I don't have any experience with how these things are done.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4

Rarity posted:

Then why is she dead?

Redirector, juggernaught (not sure if that typically breaks protection), busdriver, ninja/assassin although I can't remember which of those breaks protection. Lots of possible poo poo can go down.

Not that CPig immediately pointing a finger isn't at least mildly damning.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

CapitalistPig posted:

A vote for anyone except excitable is the wrong vote

I'll have you know I am quite demure.

Glockenapfel
Mar 9, 2013

Opopanax posted:

I was one of the three people who voted her and there's no way I would have vigged her after that claim. (If you're wondering why I didn't unvote, I was asleep.) Watcher is pretty verifiable over time. There was no reason to waste a vig. You or Ecco would be good vig targets at the moment.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Epsilon Plus posted:

Redirector, juggernaught (not sure if that typically breaks protection), busdriver, ninja/assassin although I can't remember which of those breaks protection. Lots of possible poo poo can go down.

Not that CPig immediately pointing a finger isn't at least mildly damning.

oh my lord honey you're letting something whoose over your sweet little head

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

EccoRaven posted:

I'll have you know I am quite demure.

Whoa Jesus ecco! Calm the gently caress down!

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

EccoRaven posted:

I'd believe it but a vote is a vote, it's not the end of the world. I'm pretty comfortable leaving it there for now.

Seriously, y'all made me move on from Ecco yesterday because you got tired of hearing about it, but today my vote ain't moving. Ecco is scum. Full stop.

Gabriel Pope posted:

Still wouldn't be opposed to lynching Narc, it would be nice to get some confirmation. We can do better, though.

This is scummy as well. Seriously scummy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Glockenapfel posted:

I was one of the three people who voted her and there's no way I would have vigged her after that claim. (If you're wondering why I didn't unvote, I was asleep.) Watcher is pretty verifiable over time. There was no reason to waste a vig. You or Ecco would be good vig targets at the moment.

Reread the set-up this is based on. I strongly, heavily doubt there's a vig.

• Locked thread