Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

For least amount of people to die, you'd all have to start voting TOML instead. He will die, and I will remain. I think this is a decent option cause I know I'm town and a lynchbomb, but you all might be hesitant to take my word for it.

So you can just stay where you are and lynch me instead, and I'm likely just gonna stick with TOML for fear that Beet's trying to get me confused. Then we both die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug
Gaspy hasn't confirmed poo poo in this thread. It's a loving scam. Vote bif.

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

"Let me get this straight..."
If we vote toml, and he's town we can definitely kill bif tomorrow. If uh. Anyone's left alive.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'

Tirade posted:

I think bif is full of poo poo.

I'm inclined towards this as well. Bif is the one who presented us a scenario where, logically, the best thing for us to do is get rid of TOML.

Bifauxnen posted:

For least amount of people to die, you'd all have to start voting TOML instead. He will die, and I will remain. I think this is a decent option cause I know I'm town and a lynchbomb, but you all might be hesitant to take my word for it.

So you can just stay where you are and lynch me instead, and I'm likely just gonna stick with TOML for fear that Beet's trying to get me confused. Then we both die.

If you're town, why not target someone else because we can lynch TOML ourselves?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Bifauxnen posted:

Like you Beet, I'm never 100% sold on anybody. But TOML is my best guess I have now. I know you and TOML had it wrong on me, I could have it wrong on you but so it goes.

But are you only on TOML and I because we focused on you? Like seriously, If all our efforts weren't on you I'm pretty confident in saying you would even look twice at us bif.

Toml's right, you did the same thing to gaspy in the other game.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Bifauxnen posted:

IF we vote toml and IF (when) he flips town.

what are you gonna do tomorrow bif if you're not killed tonight by the vigilante?

you gonna happily take a lynch tomorrow and not threaten anyone?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

He wouldn't and shouldn't confirm anything in the thread. It's not the mod's place to say "oh yes, this person is totally telling the truth about that role"

I wasn't sure about how my role worked in this game, if getting "gladiatored" was different from a lynch somehow. But it still counts as getting lynched, killed by votes. So it does.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Matthew Beet posted:

IF we vote toml and IF (when) he flips town.

what are you gonna do tomorrow bif if you're not killed tonight by the vigilante?

you gonna happily take a lynch tomorrow and not threaten anyone?

no lynch bomb?

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

Also, upon reflection, I feel that Tirade might be town if I have the right suspicion.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Bifauxnen posted:

not trying to confuse you. legit trying to minimise town collateral if you aren't lying.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Tirade posted:

Gaspy hasn't confirmed poo poo in this thread. It's a loving scam. Vote bif.

Wrong.

He wouldnt' confirm a cop's claim or a doctors claim would he?

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

Five minutes to go.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

It's make or break time peoples

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Beet, I was posting that bit before about TOML's handwriging act on the D1 hammer remember?

If I make it through the night, I would still want to use my bomb if I got lynched. If you really believe I could be a scum lynchbomb why would I listen to you on holding it in anyway? Might as well use it on whoever I think is a scum. We presumably would have more time to debate who that is tomorrow as well.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

That's for a clock, i don't think that vote is right.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Bifauxnen posted:

Beet, I was posting that bit before about TOML's handwriging act on the D1 hammer remember?

If I make it through the night, I would still want to use my bomb if I got lynched. If you really believe I could be a scum lynchbomb why would I listen to you on holding it in anyway? Might as well use it on whoever I think is a scum. We presumably would have more time to debate who that is tomorrow as well.

this doesn't help your argument to shift it onto toml!

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

Matthew Beet posted:

That's for a clock, i don't think that vote is right.

We can't exactly manually count the votes here.

Someone tell me I'm making a bad decision by wanting to remove my vote to kill both of them.

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug

Matthew Beet posted:

Wrong.

He wouldnt' confirm a cop's claim or a doctors claim would he?

Of course not. I meant that whole "answer my PM, gaspy" crap. Complete hail mary and a good one too, but I'm not moving.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I don't think you have time Milky, SK and someone else I think already voted me and everyone else seems to have just buggered off.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Milky Moor posted:

We can't exactly manually count the votes here.

Someone tell me I'm making a bad decision by wanting to remove my vote to kill both of them.

IT's too late, it's one or both.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.
Megatron: "FOOLS! Do you not see what is causing this damage? It could only be the primitive nature of the Dinobots!"

Grimlock: "Me Grimlock say that "profiling" and inappropriate workplace conduct."

Megatron:Silence! To prove their guilt I will destroy one of their number in hand to hand combat!

Grimlock cracks his knuckles eagerly.

Megatron: "..uh.. NO! Not that one! Only the most deadly of foes are worthy of me, so I choose THE STEGOSAURUS!"

Snarl: "you what mate?"

Megatron: "I will crush you with my bare hands!"

Snarl: "her her yeah, alright mate. Show us what yer got."

The resulting battle is the ultimate in physical prowess, never before has ruthless dictator met dim witted herbivore in such an grand display, and all who witness it are truly fortunate.

Megatron: "STOP BITING MY FACE AND FARTING ON ME YOU INSOLENT WRETCH!"

Snarl: "you got me good, I'll give yer that, but you should never mess with a DINOBOT!"

In his death throes Snarl unleashes a devastating wave of energy from his plates upon his back.

Megatron: "No! This cannot be! I am the Dominator! I.. am the Destroyer... I... am... M-"

But his body detonates before anyone can hear what his last words could possibly have been...

---------------------

SNARL has dealt the ultimate comeuppance!
(RIP BIFAUXNEN, VENGEFUL TOWN)

MEGATRON has been stopped, no matter the cost!
(RIP THOSE ON MY LEFT, TOWN ONE-SHOT GLADIATOR)

-----------------------

Night Actions! The sooner the better!

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.
Dragging the charred remains of Megatron back to his laboratory, the Decepticon SOUNDWAVE works tirelessly to construct a new body for his fallen leader.

Using an E.D.K Techvolt rifle, Soundwave restores power to the assembly systems, and construction begins.

Soundwave: "Arise, Megatron. Arise and Conquer..."

Megatron: "I. AM. MEGATRON!"

Soundwave: "Your statement is accurate. Shall we use this technology to rebuild the Autobot leader: Optimus Prime?"

Megatron: "No, Soundwave. My reassembly was predetermined, no one can prevent my destiny, but he? He will never ever ever, be put back together."

Megatron chops his hands into his heavily reinforced upper thigh casings.

Megatron: "Boom!"

------------------------------------

Elsewhere!

Cliffjumper: "I get sent on a recon mission with no backup and when I radio base all I hear is some idiot yelling and mechanical farting sounds! Where is everyone?! This is some Grade-A Bullsh-"

And elsewhere again, high in Cybertron's orbit!

Blast Off: "Those plebs down there don't even know what living is. They're all scurrying about like ants, eating cyber-weeds off the sidewalk and making waste deposits in the g-"

Booming Voice: "TARGET ACQUIRED!"

Blast Off: "Wha- HOW?!?"

Voice: "BOOYEAH!"

----------------------------

CLIFFJUMPER has been betrayed!

(RIP FREUDIAN SLIP, TOWN DEPUTY COP)

BLAST OFF has been outclassed!

(RIP SMALL KEATING, SCUM ALIGNED NINJA)

MEGATRON... is REBORN!

(THOSE ON MY LEFT HAS REVIVED)

-----------------------

MISSION 4 BEGINS

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Morning goons.

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

put some clothes on you little freak
Hi guys, sorry about trivia last night, what did I mi-

:psyboom:

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Pillbug
:v

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Pillbug
:v:

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

Well.

Well.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

So, are we still suss on DJ?

I also think we need to look at the silent players because I'd bet they're content to let us kill each other at this point.

DJ and Gwyn are at the top of my list.

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

put some clothes on you little freak

Milky Moor posted:

I also think we need to look at the silent players because I'd bet they're content to let us kill each other at this point.

It's hard to tell which of them are making new player mistakes and which of them are scum (in the case of gwynplaine and hiddenmovement)

dj-bbq has no excuse and is suss as hell.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Milky Moor posted:

Yeah, same here.

Sorry I was wrong about Bif. I felt encouraged by you all being suss about her too.

I didn't challenge DJ because I felt like that would be wasted, I was sure we could all agree to lynch him today (or soon thereafter).

At least I was right about Small Keating!

##vote dj-bbq

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Pillbug

Milky Moor posted:

I'm up for either. Besides the fact that I was dead wrong on Bif (sorry Bif!) I went over toml's megapost and my scumlist and can't find much wrong with it.

Unfortunately it was a town vs town showdown so apart from Gwyn's multiple scummy posts I didn't get much out of last night's clusterfuck, but he was high on my list anyway.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

It's not as bad as it could have been - we got you as a confirmed town out of it. :unsmith:

##vote dj-bbq

FauxR34L
Feb 27, 2005
Serious Business
Well, sorry about my doubt in you TOML.

Gwynplaine posted:

For all I know they're a roleblocker and just quiet and stoic and good at their job.

This is correct. I don't know if Gwynplaine knows for sure, or just guessed. I was thinking it might have been a hint to me, hence me thinking they're town, but whatever.

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

Good to know my scumdar isn't totally useless.

DJ BBQ where are you?

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Pillbug

dj-bbq posted:

Well, sorry about my doubt in you TOML.

This is correct. I don't know if Gwynplaine knows for sure, or just guessed. I was thinking it might have been a hint to me, hence me thinking they're town, but whatever.

If you're role claiming, list exactly who you've targeted each night so that we can confirm or otherwise.

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Pillbug
While you're at it, the reasons for choosing each night's target.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Holy poo poo, gladiator and revived! wb toml.

Tirade posted:

If you're role claiming, list exactly who you've targeted each night so that we can confirm or otherwise.

Is this still wise? Are we at the point yet where we should be forcing roleclaims?

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Matthew Beet posted:

Holy poo poo, gladiator and revived! wb toml.

how you doing buddy

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

"Most mornings I'll apologise in advance to my wife."
Hi everyone sorry about yesterday, I was super busy and didnt even get a night action in

##vote dj-bbq

gently caress I FORGOT SORRY it was just to bold the damned post

hiddenmovement fucked around with this message at 00:45 on Feb 20, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Pillbug

Matthew Beet posted:

Is this still wise? Are we at the point yet where we should be forcing roleclaims?

I took his post above to be an explicit roleclaim. Verifying it would help us piece together what's happened the past few nights, or alternatively catch him in a lie.

• Locked thread