Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

CCKeane posted:

I am also responsible for the crucifixion of Christ.

Now now, you washed your hands of that, remember?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
You hadn't posted for 8 hours. You were clearly around, because you did hammer, but you never came into the thread and commented.

I really do think Keane is scum.

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

CCKeane posted:

Yeah, I know.

And again, for what it's worth, both you and fits are players I enjoy playing with, so I am in a situation where I WILL FEEL REALLY BAD IF I'M WRONG OH NO

Eh, it's just a game man. I don't take it personally.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

fiery_valkyrie posted:

You hadn't posted for 8 hours. You were clearly around, because you did hammer, but you never came into the thread and commented.

I really do think Keane is scum.

Yeah I was talking to merk a lot I think.

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
claimed scum actions

Amoeba102 posted:

Night one Kaschei used some spectacles on you merk. Saw your house, thought they saw a shimmer, but no they were mistake. The spectacles have blue lenses and see things as blue.
Night Two I used my Skull. I couldn't choose a target. The Skull glimmered, then spoke to some stuff about how good.
Night Three I used the skull again and targeted TT. The skull spoke some stuff about how I should be wary of him.
Night Four I used the Skull on EP. The skull didn't say as clearly that he was good like it did when it targeted me.

Like I said, it feels like an investigation but since it's purely flavour it's not 100%.

Chic Trombone posted:

I have items to give out. The coin I gave to Ernie [Night 0] was one of them, and I gave a necklace to Diqnol [Night 1]. I am unaware of what these items do, prior to their use

asiini: nothing claimed, but given got watched doing the kill night 2, probably did the scum kill nights 1 and 2.

Tremendous Taste posted:

n0-investigate statue
n1- use statue, vision
n2- investigate coin, it's jacked
n3- use ukelele, others jacked
n4- give uke f_v, give ring tnl, get items diq
n5- use urn
n6- force used urn

also

Tremendous Taste posted:

I was holding info but in the spirit of putting it all on the table i'll dump it all in case I'm lynched.

there's a ukelele still in my possession that ecco straight up refused to explain outside of "you feel good and everything will be ok"

i had a "vision" of merk n1 and something about blue light shimmering from his window

the crown is dangerous, don't use it on yourself, thief, unless you're scum in which case gently caress yourself

im assuming you still have the crown fv

scum deaths: chic day 2, asiini day 2, amoeba day 5, tt day 7

night deaths

mafia:
Stabbed Night 1: Puntification, Eadwine Lampis, Mage (town-aligned diviner) (asiini probably)
Stabbed AND Sliced Night 2: Byers2142, Callisto meg-Jurgan, Adventurer (town-aligned inventor) (asiini)
Stabbed Night 4: Epsilon Plus, Daithí Claudiae, Bandit (town-aligned vanilla) (amoeba probably)

...sk?
Head Exploded Night 1: Ernie., Przemysław (Prez) Davin, Adventurer (town-aligned inventor)
Made Comatose Night 4: Somberbrero, Cupido Slázsak, Bandit (town-aligned vanilla)
Head Exploded Night 6: Opopanax, Pheidhlim Eugeniae, Bandit (town-aligned vanilla)

???
Burned to a crisp Night 6: Diqnol, Ólive Štépánka, Bandit (town-aligned vanilla) (.....cursed item, maybe?)

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
I still have the crown. A lot of TT's claim is lies though.

I stole from him on N2 - he claims he had a coin stolen N2 and everything else N3.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
##unvote; ##vote Keane

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
Talk about the masonry some more Keane, what's it been like?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
This exchange happened. Not sure of its value:

merk posted:

if you are scum, you should probably claim to me because i am a survivor and i can move my vote elsewhere

Keane posted:

Well now I gotta say that, you know?

merk posted:

you'd also need to try to get some real traction on someone else
i think the fits lynch is dying
but, you know, you'd have to claim scum to me to get me to move this vote and try to work with you

Keane posted:

Wait
WAIT A loving SECOND
FV is scum then
No, you're bullshitting me
Because FV got a full cop

merk posted:

yeah, worth a second shot though

There is about a thirty-forty second pause between when Keane makes that first message and the WAIT message. It pinged me in different ways over the last couple of hours, and I thought I'd share it with the thread.

This was two hours ago.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
Is that hammer? I have no idea what our vote situation looks like right now

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Rascyc posted:

Talk about the masonry some more Keane, what's it been like?

Merk generally not trusting me throughout the entire thing and trying to trick me into scum claiming. Outside of that, generally going back and forth on our thoughts and, early on, building gambits.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

merk posted:

This exchange happened. Not sure of its value:

There is about a thirty-forty second pause between when Keane makes that first message and the WAIT message. It pinged me in different ways over the last couple of hours, and I thought I'd share it with the thread.

This was two hours ago.

I'll confirm that this happened.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I was also typing up a "merk claimed survivor to me, get him tomorrow after I flip" post before I said wait.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

##vote Keane

-1 now.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

wins32767 posted:

So I bussed both Chic and Taste?
What did this have to do with anything if Keane was answering in regards to you bussing Chic?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I request a limerick upon my death.

Thank you.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Don't use the urn, I think it's cursed.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Scum claim Keane

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

merk posted:

Scum claim Keane

I'm not scum merk.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
##unvote; ##vote wins

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

For what any it does to assuage your ego, I admit I played poorly.

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

Rascyc posted:

What did this have to do with anything if Keane was answering in regards to you bussing Chic?

Keane obviously got it so what's with all your snipey "just asking questions" comments today?

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

##vote Fits

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

merk posted:

##unvote; ##vote wins

Why?

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

Dude still hasn't said a thing about who he thinks is scummy.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

wins32767 posted:

Keane obviously got it so what's with all your snipey "just asking questions" comments today?

I don't know if a "well it ain't me" constitutes "getting it". Why don't you answer the question?

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

Rascyc posted:

I don't know if a "well it ain't me" constitutes "getting it". Why don't you answer the question?

Because the intent seems so obvious to me that I'm not sure how to explain it any better than the question itself. He said I was bussing chic, I asked if I was bussing both chic and taste.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
I just double checked my post history to see where you are getting that snipey comment from and as far as I can tell you, I've asked you three questions:

At the start of the day

Rascyc posted:

Wins I'm on my phone and can't check but can you remind me why you revealed your item's purpose?

My follow-up

Rascyc posted:

Finally got some time to go back and look at this but your answer from several days ago is a bit different than the one you gave today. The track is what originally implicated TNL. Diqnol added information that neither reaffirmed nor denied it, people were ultimately voting TNL for his reactions and later on, his actions and justification for actions (like discarding the ring). Your claim basically did the same thing as Diqnol's, but furthermore you didn't really do anything else with the claim as an argument that day as far as I can tell. Or even flesh it out.

What were you hoping for ultimately with the claim?
(Which you never answered and I actually forgot about it until now due to busy day + our mid day gameplay)

And just now, this one:

Rascyc posted:

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Why isn't it Rasyc?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Why isn't it Yuming?

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

Rascyc posted:

(Which you never answered and I actually forgot about it until now due to busy day + our mid day gameplay)

I did actually reply.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I didn't see anything that really made me think it was Ras in his post history.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

wins32767 posted:

Because the intent seems so obvious to me that I'm not sure how to explain it any better than the question itself. He said I was bussing chic, I asked if I was bussing both chic and taste.
In my experience responding to a a bus accusation with "well I bussed two scum team" is usually a veiled statement of "Hey guys remember me, I cased/voted two scum this game". The question didn't fit the dialog happening at the time. I'm asking myself: "Why would someone ask that", and upon asking you, you pitch a small fit. Your follow-up is equally combative.

Hmm

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

:twisted: VOTE COUNT :twisted:

CCKeane (2): Rascyc, merk, -
merk
, merk, Valkyrie, -merk
Wins (2): yuming merk, -merk, merk
Fits (1): Merk, wins, CCKeane, -Merk, -CCKeane, -wins, Merk, -Merk, Merk, -merk, wins

Not voting: CCKeane, Fits

4 to lynch, deadline 11pm EST

Remember to unvote

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

merk posted:

Why isn't it Yuming?

My gut says it isn't her based on her effort posting a few game days back. That rung true to me. I'm not sensing any nervousness from her that has historically been there when she's scum.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

wins32767 posted:

I did actually reply.
Where? I don't see it. Perhaps I am blind!!!

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
##unvote; ##vote Keane

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

Rascyc posted:

How does the candlebra claim from f_v clear Keane?

You missed another one too.

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

wins32767 posted:

From what I remember (ha), it was more cautioning that merk shouldn't be considered confirmed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
So four, I still don't see why that calls for a combative response this late in the game.

• Locked thread