Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
Oh I didn't even make a connection that that was your answer to me, it's not even an answer. You claimed to sow suspicion on merk, what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

Because I'm very cranky about things outside of the game.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

wins32767 posted:

Because I'm very cranky about things outside of the game.

Feel better, wins!

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

Rascyc posted:

Oh I didn't even make a connection that that was your answer to me, it's not even an answer. You claimed to sow suspicion on merk, what?

And because I'm cranky, having to explain very obvious posts is annoying. Like this one. It's a good town play to avoid someone you're suspicious of claim to be confirmed town on information that you know may not be true.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

wins32767 posted:

And because I'm cranky, having to explain very obvious posts is annoying. Like this one. It's a good town play to avoid someone you're suspicious of claim to be confirmed town on information that you know may not be true.
How does you claiming you are possibly protected of 3p accomplish that?

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
Don't take it personally wins, it's just a game

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Didn't wins claim his item hid him?

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

Rascyc posted:

How does you claiming you are possibly protected of 3p accomplish that?

Go back and read the thread in context, it's very obvious.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Getting to computer something god messed up

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

True and Real posted:

:twisted: VOTE COUNT :twisted:

CCKeane (3): Rascyc, merk, -merk, merk, Valkyrie, -merk
Wins (1): yuming, merk, -merk, -merk, merk
Fits (1): Merk, wins, CCKeane, -Merk, -CCKeane, -wins, Merk, -Merk, Merk, -merk, wins

Not voting: CCKeane, Fits

4 to lynch, deadline 11pm EST

Remember to unvote

Formatted better.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

merk posted:

No, that was TT. Wins claims his protects him.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

merk posted:

wins32767 posted:

I've been using an item for the last two nights that I got from voting Chic . The first night I got flavor indicating I was attacked during my dreams but saved by the town guards, last night I got flavor indicating that I was taken to a safe place in my dreams. Given the head exploding flavor N1, and the source of the item, I'd be willing to bet that the SK uses some form of mind attack.

Is the original claim

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

You literally already asked me this question already and this was my answer.

wins32767 posted:

If someone tried to kill me, they know about it anyway and I don't think it's safe to assume that Diqnol is the only protect.

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

CCKeane posted:

Feel better, wins!

Thanks Keane.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
Yeah I'm a little more skeptical of the response now, especially after that HEY GUYS REMEMBER I KILLED TWO SCUM YEE HAW post.

I don't get how claiming what you did accomplished what you are saying now, and I suspect you are going to keep being belligerent about it.

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

wins32767 posted:

Dude still hasn't said a thing about who he thinks is scummy.

From my perspective by process of elimination its you, keane, yuming, or rascyc and there's a fuckload of posts to go through. There's at best one mafia and one other anti-town left and I'm working on digging through things with a fresh perspective trying to figure it out. My posting right now is me working through my thought processes because it helps to write it down and think it out lond

I was going through Ernie/Somb/Opop potential links to point to a serial killer, but there just isn't much there. I think Opop may have just been targeted for a sake of an easy kill.

Ernie has an early push on Keane Day 1 over something or other, but moves on past it and buddies up with Keane. Mentions a bad wins vibe as a one line in passing at one point. And this for yuming:

Ernie. posted:

##vote Yuming

[a bunch of anti-yuming stuff]

My vote isn't moving today.

Somberbrero posted:

Yeah, I have trouble reading Keane's posts as anything other than overeager scum play. ##vote CCKeane

Somberbrero posted:

i feel that yuming is calling me out on two completely contradictory behaviors and is making up her read on me. I think she's scum.

[a bunch of other day 1 posting later]

Somberbrero posted:

I'm rereading some specific interactions and I think I'm wrong about yuming. Sorry yuming.

Somberbrero posted:

This is still ridiculous. ##vote: wins32767

Sombs all over the board on it. Both somb and Ernie are pretty neutral/chatty to rascyc. At this point I'm doing a better read through of rascyc, who I feel most confident in being town of the four

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
ah gently caress it, lynching Keane feels wrong to me in the last hour even if I think my own case is still valid.

##unvote;
##vote wins32767

Wins feels way more calculated to me all of a sudden

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

Rascyc posted:

Yeah I'm a little more skeptical of the response now, especially after that HEY GUYS REMEMBER I KILLED TWO SCUM YEE HAW post.

I don't get how claiming what you did accomplished what you are saying now, and I suspect you are going to keep being belligerent about it.

You don't get how claiming that I used what I thought was a protect item on the first night when there were 0 kills when someone I didn't trust was claiming confirmed town because he didn't get killed makes sense?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

:twisted: VOTE COUNT :twisted:

Wins (2): yuming, merk, -merk, merk, -merk, Rascyc
CCKeane (2): Rascyc, merk, -merk, merk, Valkyrie, -merk, merk, -Rascyc
Fits (1): Merk, wins, CCKeane, -Merk, -CCKeane, -wins, Merk, -Merk, Merk, -merk, wins

Not voting: CCKeane, Fits

4 to lynch, deadline 11pm EST

Don't forget to unvote

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
##unvote; ##vote wins

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

fits posted:

I was going through Ernie/Somb/Opop potential links to point to a serial killer, but there just isn't much there. I think Opop may have just been targeted for a sake of an easy kill.

Why are you looking for an SK instead of another mafia member?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Lots of Merk in that list. Sorry!

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Wins -1. Now is the time to claim Survivor buddy.

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

merk posted:

Wins -1. Now is the time to claim Survivor buddy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btPJPFnesV4

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

wins32767 posted:

Why are you looking for an SK instead of another mafia member?

I'm looking for both but there's a lot of noise in mafia links because pretty much everyone has been strongly aggressive to at least one of the flipped mafia. there's very clearly a second set of anti-town deaths out there and also they all had shorter post histories

also what does this even mean

wins32767 posted:

You don't get how claiming that I used what I thought was a protect item on the first night when there were 0 kills when someone I didn't trust was claiming confirmed town because he didn't get killed makes sense?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

What a roller coaster.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

wins32767 posted:

Nope because you had enough awareness to note the kill flavor in your claim in regards to 'mind attacks' or w/e the gently caress, which means you read the n1 flips

EccoRaven posted:

The bandits awoke the next morning afraid of what the dawn would bring them. Indeed, the traitors were still in the camp, and they were very busy last night. First down was Puntification; he was stabbed in the chest and neck, as if by a mighty sword. And yet there was very little blood - his wounds looked cauterized, as if he was actually stabbed with a blade of fire. Still, he is very dead, and his home's supply of magical books and ingredients tells a clear tale of his identity.

:s: Puntification, Eadwine Lampis, Mage (town-aligned diviner), was stabbed in the chest night 1. :s:

But more gruesome was what happened to Ernie. He... didn't have a head anymore. His body was there, but small chunks of brain and skull were scattered about his home, as if his head violently burst open. Who or what even could do such a thing? Rumors fly that Arrentish military scientists are working on a kind of exploding powder that can create as much force as an Archmage's fireball, but surely that isn't what happened with Ernie, was it?

His home was littered with all sorts of magickal artifacts. He was a veteran bandit in the Sisters, always there to fight the good fight and reap the spoils. Now it looks as if his cache is up for grabs.

:s: Ernie., Przemysław (Prez) Davin, Adventurer (town-aligned inventor), had his head explode night 1. :s:

It is now Day 2.
:h: With 18 alive, it takes 10 votes to be executed.
:d: Day 2 deadline: Monday, Feburary 2nd, ~11PM EDT.

(I would make the deadline Sunday but apparently there's some sort of soccer game happening or something idk, sorry it's so long)

and then we went to 0 NKs on n3. The claimed reasoning today doesn't add up to me. Sowing confusion with a claim just tells me you wanted to stay clear of everything that day.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
girl is home I am about to have to cook dinner so I'll try to respond in between things

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I'm holding onto a double vote from Diqnol's corpse. Wins, any last words? I will switch to fits if you're just survivor.

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

merk posted:

I'm holding onto a double vote from Diqnol's corpse. Wins, any last words? I will switch to fits if you're just survivor.

Nah. Go ahead. I'm pretty happy with my play this game. My gut is still good.

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

wins32767 posted:

Nah. Go ahead. I'm pretty happy with my play this game. My gut is still good.

Though really you should save it in case it ends up with a 2/2 thing tomorrow.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I don't have one.

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

merk posted:

I don't have one.

I know. I'm pretty good at figuring out your gambits after 5 years.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I think about 85% of my posts this game have been gambits.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

merk posted:

That was a gambit. The percentage is lower.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

merk posted:

That was a gambit. The percentage is lower.

...or is it higher? #gambit

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

merk posted:

Is that an indirect scum claim gambit?

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

I'd be a hell of a lot happier if this VM would finish imaging so I could go to bed.

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

Rascyc posted:

Nope because you had enough awareness to note the kill flavor in your claim in regards to 'mind attacks' or w/e the gently caress, which means you read the n1 flips

and then we went to 0 NKs on n3. The claimed reasoning today doesn't add up to me. Sowing confusion with a claim just tells me you wanted to stay clear of everything that day.

Maybe I'm just tired, but I really can't understand where you're coming from with this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

Jesus, Diqnol has 900 posts in this thread.

• Locked thread