Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I like minis because people say my name a lot :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

True and Real posted:

I like minis because people say my name a lot :3:

##vote Kenny "Trill" Hill

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
##vote Ernie -1

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

holy poo poo who cares

##VOTE ERNIE

it's hal and mills though

:redhammer:

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Oh god! Ernie. is hammered!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Ernie. (4): Poque, Grandicap, True and Real, True and Real, True and Real, True and Real, True and Real, Poque, Poque, Ernie.
True and Real (2): Somberbrero, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza
Somberbrero (1): True and Real, True and Real, Ernie., Mills, Ernie.
Hal Incandenza (0): Somberbrero, Somberbrero, Ernie., Ernie.
Lynch No One! (0): Ernie., Ernie.
Grandicap (0): Mills, Mills, True and Real, True and Real
Poque (0): Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza

Not Voting (0):

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is February 19th, 2015 at 11 p.m. EST -- that's in about 2 hours, 11 minutes.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

drat that poo poo was TRILL

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...
For most high-level hackers, they lead an entire life online. But there's a difference between living an online life, and only living an online life. Especially in times of stress, they need to find outlets to relax.

Which is why, if you looked for the nation's third most accomplished freelance hacker at 9 o'clock tonight, you'd find him belly-up at Juicy Lucy's strip club and bar in Phoenix, AZ. They don't know him as 3rn13. Here, they know him as Jerome, a higher than average tipper with wandering hands but lacking the balls to be a really problem for the girls.

Most of the girls knew him and would stop by to say hi and try to sell a dance. But at 9, there's a new dancer on his arm, laughing at his bad jokes and throwing back shots he paid for. Her name's Candi, and she's promising him a whole new kind of ride if he'll pay for the private session. In his coat pocket, his phone buzzes. He's found a clue on who hit the CIA mainframe, but he's too distracted at the moment to notice.

At 11:30, if you looked for the CIA's top solo wet-works agent, you'd find her behind the Juicy Lucy in clear heels and a mini skirt. In a few minutes, someone inside will find Jerome's body and they'll all wonder who that Candi girl really was. But for the moment, she has the time to scan 3rn13's phone.

By midnight, the report will be in Langley. 3rn13 wasn't responsible for the Breach, but he was looking for who was and there were leads to follow. And the woman whose name, for tonight, was Candi is left cursing the difficulty in removing so much body glitter after an operation. She'd prefer grease paint.

~

Ernie, Vanilla Town has been 404'd on D1. You have 24 hours to submit any night actions. Remember, thread stays open, feel free to chat and poo poo.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I was sorta planning to warm my hands up and get involved after being done with votecounts for Ecco before coming in here but IT LOOKS LIKE ERNIE ISNT PATIENT AT ALL

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

good job ernie. im sure the other 3 feel suitably ashamed and will never play mafia again.

thread open for nights?

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

told you all so fwiw

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Mills posted:

thread open for nights?

Yep. There's some cases where I can see why it should be closed, but in most games I think it's better open.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

since we know he is reading but cannot post, i think we should take some time to discuss why we all dislike ernie

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Self hammering as town is really bad especially in a game this small. I was literally going to come in here and figure the game out, but now? Now I have a bad taste in my mouth and I'm going to vote for anyone except Hal because Ernie must be punished brutally.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

:hb:

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

hal is getting night killed

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Mills posted:

since we know he is reading but cannot post, i think we should take some time to discuss why we all dislike ernie

Ernie, if they do this you may dead post smilies during N1 in response.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

if hal doesnst get night killed, im replacing out and ernie can play for me

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I love Ernie and I cannot wait for my sweet release from this game after tonight because it's all empty without him

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Mills posted:

Like that's ever stopped him before.

That move was so counter-productive, I'm actually very annoyed.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Mills posted:

if hal doesnst get night killed, im replacing out and ernie can play for me

I dont know how I feel about this!

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

if hal does get killed, im replacing out and hal can play for me

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Mills posted:

if hal does get killed, im replacing out and hal can play for me

Oh well that is totally sweet.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

If I get killed, Hal can replace in for me.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Snippet of Transcript - Prisoner #86753-09 Interrogation #007

*sound of water splashing in the background*

Voice One: Mr. Incandenza, This really is not necessary.

*sounds of gurgling*

Voice One: It's a simple question, and one you should want to answer. We receive an anonymous tip to check your home computer... oh, let him up, he should hear this.

*water stops, coughing fit heard*

Prisoner #86753-09: *cough* ... fascist fucks... *cough*

Voice One: Yes, yes. Now, as I was saying, we get a tip and check your computer, and what do we find? Confidential files stolen two days ago. Now, these files are incomplete, so we know you have a partner, and he must be the one who tipped...

Prisoner #86753-09: No, I'm innocent, I tell you, I di...

*slapping sound*

Voice One: ... stop lying. You were betrayed by your partner, so just give us his name.

Prisoner #86753-09: *softly sobbing* I don't have a... a partner. I'm innocent...

Voice One: *sighs* Ok, put him back down for another round...

~

Hal Incandenza, Vanilla Town has been removed from the game on N1. The deadline is set for D2 is set to 11 PM EST, on Sunday the 22nd. The extra time is due to the weekend, but as always you have the option of hammering early if you so desire.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (5): Grandicap, Mills, Poque, Somberbrero, True and Real

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to lynch. The current deadline is February 22nd, 2015 at 11 p.m. EST -- that's in about 2 days, 14 hours.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

:ghost: You bastards... :ghost:

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

This kill is making me think Mills, because he was the most gungho about it even after Hal started posting again.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I don't think the nightkill means anything useful.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Sure it does, the scum team chose who to kill at night, therefore if we determine who would make that decision, we can determine who the scum is.

Mills is arrogant enough to broadcast his NK choice all day yesterday just for giggles. I think you and Poque would be a little more squeamish at dropping the kill on a called kill victim because of the doc threat. Trill I could go either way on.

Mills is a strong enough personality that he could convince his scumbro to go with him on this, especially if egging him on in a scum doc.
He's gonna let you finish, but Hal is the best NK choice of ALL TIME!

NK analysis complete.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
That's dumb.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

I disagree?

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I still want to vote Somb but I think Grandi is the other scum. I remember be pinged me D1 too but this super involved overdone analysis of NK, lol. It's not wrong to say I would have killed Hal as scum, we all discussed it and agreed including Hal, but the logic obviously doesn't follow to say Hal died therefore Mills is scum.

Not dropping vote because obvious reasons

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I could be convinced to roll Grandi but I want to at least try to put in the work on Trill first.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Tonight is my bday party and tomorrow is hangover and work. I'll be uninvolved until Sunday probably, sorry.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Happy birthday! I'm not sure when the deadline is but I'm sure we can push it out.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (5): Grandicap, Mills, Poque, Somberbrero, True and Real

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to lynch. The current deadline is February 22nd, 2015 at 11 p.m. EST -- that's in about 14 hours, 1 minute.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

:hb: modkill everyone and count it as a mod win :hb:

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Sunday deadline, thought it was a Monday deadline.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Okay, I'm here. It's time to crush some scum.

• Locked thread