Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
hey!! so I am skyping with a friend at the hour (she just texted me a few minutes ago!), and we're gonna watch our prestige television and talk apartments (we're moving in together in march!), so, hooray, :d: the deadline is floating. :d: have fun!

remember if you hammer to STOP POSTING!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

BTW, the fact that Rascyc is confusing belligerent with scummy is pretty townie.

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

Alright folks, my VM finally finished imaging so now I can go get some sleep. I'm pretty sure it's fits at this point, though it could be Keane.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

EccoRaven posted:

hey!! so I am skyping with a friend at the hour (she just texted me a few minutes ago!), and we're gonna watch our prestige television and talk apartments (we're moving in together in march!), so, hooray, :d: the deadline is floating. :d: have fun!

remember if you hammer to STOP POSTING!!

:ghost: Is mr roommate following you :ghost:

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

I almost hammered wins.

I will still be around all night. Discussion should probably continue.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Tremendous Taste posted:

:ghost: Is mr roommate following you :ghost:

nope I think he's moving back into his parents' house. k.m. though is moving somewhere else, idk I haven't had the opportunity to ask her where.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

:ghost: in that case congrats :3: :ghost:

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
thank you! this is the same person I lived with during law school and we miss each other like absolutely crazy and I'm so excited to reunite.

I am only posting this because we are three pages away from the record and I'm fine cheating a bit.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

:ghost: turn Diqnol into a stump then

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
:ghost: Ghost reunion! :ghost:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

:ghost: Whhhooo (both the happy exclamation and the spooky ghost noise):ghost:

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
while I adore that this game is so interesting that so many dead players are willing to keep track of it slash its votes, I do insist the dead stop posting until endgame thank you!

also if you are a dead player who hasn't had the opportunity to ask me your Three Questions, the next half hour is a great time for it!

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

CCKeane posted:

I almost hammered wins.

I will still be around all night. Discussion should probably continue.

Give us your thoughts then.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

EccoRaven posted:

while I adore that this game is so interesting that so many dead players are willing to keep track of it slash its votes, I do insist the dead stop posting until endgame thank you!

also if you are a dead player who hasn't had the opportunity to ask me your Three Questions, the next half hour is a great time for it!

Please ask ecco why they SMELL SO MUCH LIKE FARTS

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Give us your thoughts then.

I have?

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Why haven't you voted yet?

Just asking for discussion.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Wins (3): yuming, merk, -merk, merk, -merk, Rascyc, merk
CCKeane (1): Rascyc, merk, -merk, merk, Valkyrie, -merk, merk, -Rascyc, -merk
Fits (1): Merk, wins, CCKeane, -Merk, -CCKeane, -wins, Merk, -Merk, Merk, -merk, wins

Not voting: CCKeane, Fits

4 to lynch, deadline 11pm EST

Don't forget to unvote and awful app is indeed awful

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Why haven't you voted yet?

Just asking for discussion.

Because I will vote wins and that will hammer.

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
oh my goodness i had some sort of number to call for this situation but lost it

Things are starting to blur together and i almost dozed off at one point, not feeling well :( I've gone through and remain fairly confident its not rascyc and I'm cooling on idea its yuming. I don't have words for why I'm confident on rascyc, the feel his posts give me are strong enough that I keep forgetting to bring him up in my thoughts when looking for scum connections. I've been going through yuming actively looking for scummy posts and nothing strikes out at me. I was up on yuming earlier because I felt she started kind of hiding and lurking for the last few game days but its not as striking as my first impressions.

I would feel marginally better voting wins over keane at this point but its a close call

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
If it's Keane, he's doing a good job playing the long game. Most dudes would've hammered the first time they had the -1.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I'll hammer in five.

LAST CALL.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

##vote: wins

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
Wins had many dreams; he often dreamed of people hurting him, or people embarrassing him. But he never expected his dreams would become a reality. He died like the others at the bottom of the waterfall, and he would dream no more.

:s: wins32767, Fionnuala (Fiona) Séabhdha, Bandit (town-aligned vanilla), was executed day 8. :s:

It is now Night 8.

Night actions GO

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
During the night, the remaining living members of the Sisters of Hecate found merk outside his house, run through and almost sliced in half (lengthwise :gonk:) by a sword. He was very dead.

:s: merk, Nevin Rheae, Bandit (town-aligned vanilla), was run though with a sword night 8. :s:

Strangely enough, though, fiery was found dead in her bed. She was also run through with a sword and nearly cut in half, in the same way that merk was. Almost exactly the same way.

:s: fiery_valkyrie, Fabiola meg-Larie, Thief (town-aligned thief), was run though with a sword night 8. :s:

It is now Day 9.
:h: With 4 alive it takes 3 to execute.
:d: Day 9 deadline: no deadline.

Welcome to endgame. :toot:

EccoRaven fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Feb 21, 2015

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
:h: Living players:
- Keane
- Rasc
- fits
- yuming

e: also :siren: remember to not post after a hammer, EVEN IF your hammer seemingly ends the game :siren:. Wait for me, PM me like mad, fill up my inbox, but please please PLEASE don't post!

EccoRaven fucked around with this message at 00:09 on Feb 21, 2015

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Well I'd go fits I guess.

Anybody have anything?

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Eeeeek.

I thought it was wins. Both players most suspicious of Keane died.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

yuming posted:

Eeeeek.

I thought it was wins. Both players most suspicious of Keane died.

Merk was leaning heavy fits.

Could have also been a power role kill off.

I think I am still most suspicious of fits.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I really hate that there were two kills, also.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
Re-reading stuff, going to make time for this

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

CCKeane posted:

I really hate that there were two kills, also.
Do you think it is 1 SK + 1 scum vs 2 town or 1 scum vs 3 town at this point?

What was Merk's reasoning on Fits?

Question that may seem random: why did you mention the urn at the end of the day yesterday when it looked like you were about to be hammered?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Rascyc posted:

Do you think it is 1 SK + 1 scum vs 2 town or 1 scum vs 3 town at this point?

What was Merk's reasoning on Fits?

Question that may seem random: why did you mention the urn at the end of the day yesterday when it looked like you were about to be hammered?

Because merk and I agreed it might be cursed.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
Based on TT's claim? Okay I can see that. I was going for a long-distance theory but it's a crap one.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
Yuming is very likely town, and I feel like anyone who has been here since the start of the game would probably be on the same read given her actions regarding Asiina/Chic

merk posted:

What about my comment that she could easily be a scum player trying to breadcrumb something to look town.

yuming posted:

I disagree. I made my read, and I really could not care less about Chic's posting.

I approach busy players from a default status of town-- they are more likely to be town by numbers alone. They have to do something that stands out for me to think they are scummy.

Chic has done one thing I read as town and a whole bunch of whatever. Asiina has done two things I think are scummy and a whole bunch of whatever.

Chic is not scummy. Asiina is.

That is my opinion.

YAY FRIDAY.
Context here is that there was a lot of pressure on Chic and not as much on Asiina that day. Asiina got replaced by PMom IIRC and was killed with a track the next day.

This puts me at odds with Keane/Fits, because Fits was actually scum reading yuming up until his very final post yesterday where he says he finally cools on Yuming:

fits posted:

Things are starting to blur together and i almost dozed off at one point, not feeling well :( I've gone through and remain fairly confident its not rascyc and I'm cooling on idea its yuming. I don't have words for why I'm confident on rascyc, the feel his posts give me are strong enough that I keep forgetting to bring him up in my thoughts when looking for scum connections. I've been going through yuming actively looking for scummy posts and nothing strikes out at me. I was up on yuming earlier because I felt she started kind of hiding and lurking for the last few game days but its not as striking as my first impressions.

I would feel marginally better voting wins over keane at this point but its a close call

I need to re-read Keane, but I don't think I'm going to see anything on Keane that I didn't case yesterday. I let up on Keane because of the sincerity near hammer yesterday. Even setting aside the sincerity, I don't think a scum (or 3p?) Keane goes into lylo without Merk+Masonry, unless he feels like Merk was gonna hit him today. Merk was kind of bouncing around so it's hard to get a gauge where he'd go today. Honestly I was expecting today to have Merk slamming into me, so am slightly surprised to hear he was thinking it's fits from Keane.

Ho hum. Gonna continue baking atm. I don't have much time for this tonight nor tomorrow.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Merk was bouncing around a lot. I believe his order went Fits > Rascyc > yuming, with me somewhere in there. I think I dropped below fits during the night, but who knows! MERK IS DEAD NOW.

I don't think yuming is scum.

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
i've been really sick and sleeping most of the day, ill hopefully feel better and be around tomorrow :(

i'm not scum and still didn't do anything last night. at this point lynching me and hoping the scum kill each other at night might be the best bet for a town win

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I think it's just one scum left.

Same method of killing.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
kingmaker vs mylo then.

I'm gonna re-read NKs again. Just based on content I still think it's fits, but that's probably a conversation for when he's feeling better. Advocating a self-lynch at this point in the game doesn't feel right.

CCKeane posted:

I think it's just one scum left.

Same method of killing.
ho hum

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
NK flavor is all over the place: sometimes it is stabbing. We have two head explosions, a "burnt to the crisp", a "comatose", and two slice to deaths. This is the only night where the flavor is identical for both NKs. The flavor in the mod post itself seems to point towards a form of lovers too.

I don't think any real determination can be taken from this, there's probably item madness going on and someone is lying. I don't think there's item fuckery going on with Keane because of

merk posted:

Here's the support:

TNL said he used the candleabra on me which protected us both.
TNL passed that candleabra to CCKeane.
CCKeane used the candleabra on me which created a masonry.
F_V stole the candleabra from CCKeane and used it on me to get a full cop.

TNL flipped town, so we can assume everything he said is true.
I am actually in a masonry with CCKeane.
F_V actually stole the candleabra from CCKeane as confirmed by CCKeane and F_V.
We aren't 100% sure that F_V actually used the candleabra on me and got the result claimed.

There's no issue here.
and merk/f_v have flipped town now at this point. Also from f_v's claim, it looks like she would get a list of items to steal and she never said Keane had extra items so that kills the 'juke' theory with the candles I think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
I don't have much to add. Has anyone not full claimed?

I'm assuming the nightkills are item fuckery. Maybe the last use of the candles caused them to kill each other or something. If there's still a scum and sk, I was only half joking about the self lynch and hope they kill each other thing

• Locked thread