Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

EccoRaven posted:

Except you're acting like a cop or a tracker or something. This level of certainty just isn't sensible, especially when I'm vanilla town and have jack-all you could actually have against me.

Lol you REALLY arent reading my posts.

I already admitted I just want this day to end and will happily jump to someone else if need be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Gabriel Pope posted:

Ecco has 11 scumbuddies :ohdear:

Pope I hope this experience doesn't sour you to the game. This is a particularly egregious example of people not behaving sensibly and unfortunately its undercurrents appear in most mafia games, and the players most prone to it never learn and carry it with them everywhere they go, and

well when I put it that way

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

CapitalistPig posted:

Lol you REALLY arent reading my posts.

I already admitted I just want this day to end and will happily jump to someone else if need be.

Please vote Byers then.

Do me a solid Pig, please.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Byers2142 posted:

Not only is that case bad because of EXAKT's mod mistake, it's a safe way to park your vote somewhere unconnected to the conversation of the day. I wanted you to go on the record as to when/if you would vote Ecco.

I would vote Ecco if we get to deadline and it's necessary to avoid a no-lynch. I don't think Ecco is scum and I will gladly go on the record as such.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

EccoRaven posted:

Please vote Byers then.

Do me a solid Pig, please.

k

##vote byers

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

EccoRaven posted:

Pope I hope this experience doesn't sour you to the game. This is a particularly egregious example of people not behaving sensibly and unfortunately its undercurrents appear in most mafia games, and the players most prone to it never learn and carry it with them everywhere they go, and

Nah this game has been hilarious.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
##vote byers

Byers's claim is really not good. He is not behaving like a town doctor. His continual obsession with me is causing the thread to explode.

Do me a solid guys. Vote Byers for a brighter tomorrow.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
My ~gut~ says that Ecco isn't scum. On the other hand, she's been acting weird all day. The self-contradiction, the Parable. It's all weird, and I have no idea if this is normal Ecco weird or what.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Meinberg posted:

My ~gut~ says that Ecco isn't scum. On the other hand, she's been acting weird all day. The self-contradiction, the Parable. It's all weird, and I have no idea if this is normal Ecco weird or what.

I hate doing this but I will clarify what I was doing earlier:

I was joking around. Except for the Parable, that one is about most people have bad reading comprehension.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

EccoRaven posted:

I hate doing this but I will clarify what I was doing earlier:

I was joking around. Except for the Parable, that one is about most people have bad reading comprehension.

Joking around? :monocle:

Okay, cool. That makes as much sense as the incoherent ramble of setup speculation running through my mind.

Byers, though? I don't know, he's been playing too aggro. I'd definitely be up to vote, but I want to see what else shakes out.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
One thing I'm curious about: Byers, why the thunderdome? It should have been obvious that thunderdoming Ecco would not have saved you, which should have been your top priority as town doctor.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

CapitalistPig posted:

Me too. I still think Ecco is scum but this whole debacle is ridiculous and should stop.

##vote Byers

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Gabriel Pope posted:

One thing I'm curious about : Byers, why the thunderdome? It should have been obvious that thunderdoming Ecco would not have saved you, which should have been your top priority as town doctor.

Thunderdomes are cool and fun, even if they're a bad idea almost all of the time. That said, a Doctor thunderdoming is an even worse idea than normal.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Gabriel Pope posted:

One thing I'm curious about : Byers, why the thunderdome? It should have been obvious that thunderdoming Ecco would not have saved you, which should have been your top priority as town doctor.

I bet he was expecting his claim + scumbuddies to completely save him. You know, like exactly what happened.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
Are we doing this? Fine, I will put my money where my mouth is.

##vote Byers

If he's telling the truth about being the doctor, feel free to lynch me tomorrow. Then we can blame Byers for getting two townies lynched with his idiotic behavior.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...
gently caress it, end this day. Town's hosed this game, and I don't have the energy to keep fighting this fight.

##vote Byers

This is a horrible play, and I should rightly be chastised for this vote/post. I don't care. When Ecco flips scum, everyone envision me laughing my rear end off and yelling I told you so. Because that's what I'll be doing.

EXAKT, sorry I'm basically ragequitting, but Ecco and Gabe have beaten me.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
byers thank you for voting yourself you have made me so happy today <3

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

EccoRaven posted:

byers thank you for voting yourself you have made me so happy today <3

I'm glad you and Gabe could grind me down until I give up on the game.

And just so I'm clear, you're making the right play as scum. Break the soul of the person casing you, make their logic seem weak, and you survive. Really well played, sincerely.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Me too. I still think Ecco is scum but this whole debacle is ridiculous and should stop.

##vote Byers

Wait what

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Holy poo poo can we turbo narcotics tomorrow wtf

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Sandwolf posted:

Wait what

I dunno, I think he's saying Ecco's scummy but I should be punished for trying to lynch her.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Sandwolf posted:

Holy poo poo can we turbo narcotics tomorrow wtf

No, bad, turbo Ecco!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Are you really still harping on about this? It was a mod mistake.

No one believes you're town. The only people who aren't voting for you are your scum buddies.

Let's get this lynch done, people.

##vote Byers

Really?!

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
?? Cpig did the same thing.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Don't emulate CPig

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Sandwolf posted:

Don't emulate CPig

No, only emulate me, Im the best at mafia.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

CapitalistPig posted:

You made me smile today, CPig. Thank you.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Byers2142 posted:

You made me smile today, CPig. Thank you.

Thats my goal erry day in erry game.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

CapitalistPig posted:

You're my mafia idol, CPig.

##vote Byers

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4

Byers2142 posted:

I honestly stopped after awhile. Sell me on Narc in three sentences.

This is a really pro-town post (sike!)

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

That should be -1

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

##vote byers

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
##unvote I deserve to hammer

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

Byers2142 posted:

gently caress it, end this day. Town's hosed this game, and I don't have the energy to keep fighting this fight.

##vote Byers

This is a horrible play, and I should rightly be chastised for this vote/post. I don't care. When Ecco flips scum, everyone envision me laughing my rear end off and yelling I told you so. Because that's what I'll be doing.

EXAKT, sorry I'm basically ragequitting, but Ecco and Gabe have beaten me.

Hey could you apologize to town instead of the moderator? Like I'm pretty sure voting Ecco is still the right move regardless of whether or not you turn out to be scum.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I don't think that was the hammer but I could be wrong!

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Sandwolf posted:

##vote byers

Sandwolf you were already on Byers I think

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

EccoRaven posted:

##unvote I deserve to hammer

too late

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

We're back to -2 according to votefinder, so that wasn't hammer.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
nm its not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Abyssal Squid posted:

Hey could you apologize to town instead of the moderator? Like I'm pretty sure voting Ecco is still the right move regardless of whether or not you turn out to be scum.

Nope. Y'all are hosed.

Gabriel Pope posted:

Sandwolf you were already on Byers I think

Yeah, he was.

Oh, poo poo! ##unvote

• Locked thread