Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...

CapitalistPig posted:

byers why dd you unvote, vote yourself immediately

Nope, you should vote me so I can hammer and we can end this day. Before I start posting fanfic!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Byers2142 posted:

Nope, you should vote me so I can hammer and we can end this day. Before I start posting fanfic!

no i need to be the hammer

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

CapitalistPig posted:

no i need to be the hammer

Because? You don't think I'm scum, CPig.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Convince me. Convince me why letting you hammer is the best move for me, right now.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Byers2142 posted:

Convince me. Convince me why letting you hammer is the best move for me, right now.

Because I dont get boons no matter who I hammer.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
can we lunch Byers so as to stop the lizard-person fetish soft-erotica posts

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Epsilon Plus posted:

can we lunch Byers so as to stop the lizard-person fetish soft-erotica posts

Those are literally books in the games.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Oh for fucks sake if we're gonna lynch the claimed doc (which is a terrible idea imo) let's just get on with it already ##vote Byers

This game day is awful and needs to end

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Alone

Long ago, a girl was born in Elsweyr to two loving parents. Sadly, this girl was born wrong, without a tail and but nubs for ears. The pupils of her eyes were split like a goat's and her teeth were flat like those of a horse. She was spurned and outcast and laughed at by the other Khajiiti children. So terrible!

Even her own parents grew to be ashamed of her, for she was clumsy as well. The girl's balance was awful for her lack of tail and she could not hear as keenly as her kin for her tiny ears. She could not hunt, nor could she steal, nor could she weave magic. The girl felt so, so alone, even in the company of her own kind.

So she ran, far, far away across Tamriel, hiding amongst merchant caravans and eating the most revolting garbage and refuse just to survive. When found, she was tossed out into the mud or beaten with sticks. They called her a monster! How awful!

There was one bright ray in her life, however. One day she encountered a magnificent traveling circus, comprised of people much like herself. They did not spurn her for her appearance, for they were as freakish as she! They taught her to play the dulcimer and crush bones with her flat teeth for the amusment of others.

Of course, the girl still felt alone all the time, but she was happy because she realized that she didn't have to be alone by herself.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

##vote Byers

Good luck town, you're going to need it!

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

:redhammer:

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Byers2142 :byewhore:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
dammit

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Flip/flavor coming soon. Y'all posted so drat much in the span of like six hours, and I had to catch up.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
19 Last Seed 4E201

Whiterun
Tensions are running high. Your murder of an innocent in Riverwood, followed by the brutal murders of two more of you number in the night have people on edge. The sun once again begins to set, and your attention seizes on a robed woman.
"To the Gildergreen with her!"
"String her up!"
"WITCH!"
Dragged to the wilting tree in the center of the city, the woman looks on in disbelief as a noose is readied.
"By Kynareth, if I am to die, I die on my own terms!"
She shoves away from the people restraining her, and in a single motion, produces a wicked-looking knife from within her robes, and plunges into her chest. Blood splatters onto the ground and the roots of the Gildergreen and stains her robes deep crimson as she draws a final ragged breath and the life fades from her eyes. The sun sets, and a chill wind blows from the north.

Byers2142, Danica Pure-Spring, Town Doctor, has committed suicide Day 2.

It is now Night 2. Actions to me, please!

Good Sir
Oct 19, 2008
Apologies for not being present during the last day, I was reading along while taking breaks from work but continuously behind because there was like 400 posts in 12 hours. And in addition everything that happened was completely ridiculous and kind of gave me a stupefied headache. What can be said about yesterday? Byers committed suicide and in the process gave every potential scum the perfect place to hide, undetected, ensuring town gets no useful information. What the gently caress.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Byers2142 (9): Gabriel Pope, CapitalistPig, EccoRaven, Opopanax, Sandwolf, Epsilon Plus, CapitalistPig, Gabriel Pope, Opopanax, Sandwolf, Sandwolf, EccoRaven, CapitalistPig, EccoRaven, AnonymousNarcotics, Gabriel Pope, Byers2142, Meinberg, Sandwolf, Sandwolf, EccoRaven, Byers2142, CapitalistPig, AXE COP, AXE COP, EccoRaven, Byers2142, Abyssal Squid, Byers2142, Chic Trombone, Byers2142
Opopanax (1): Glockenapfel, Abyssal Squid, Abyssal Squid
CapitalistPig (0): Sandwolf, Sandwolf, Sandwolf, Sandwolf
Sandwolf (0): CapitalistPig, CapitalistPig
AnonymousNarcotics (0): EccoRaven, EccoRaven, Gabriel Pope, EccoRaven, EccoRaven, Gabriel Pope
EccoRaven (0): CapitalistPig, Byers2142, CapitalistPig, Chic Trombone, CapitalistPig, Abyssal Squid, CapitalistPig, AnonymousNarcotics, CapitalistPig, Byers2142, Byers2142, CapitalistPig, AnonymousNarcotics, Byers2142, Abyssal Squid, Chic Trombone

Not Voting (6): AXE COP, CapitalistPig, Good Sir, Opopanax, Rarity, ShadowGlass

With 16 alive, it's 9 votes to lynch. The current deadline is February 22nd, 2015 at 8 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 day, 4 hours.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
##vote ecco

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
20 Last Seed 4E201

Solitude
The sun rises over the Sea of Ghosts. The clear morning air is still for a few moments, until shouts can be heard from the Bard's College.
"Guards! GUARDS! Someone's been murdered!"
The Solitude guard rushes to the college quarters, and there finds the body of a Nord. His skin and clothes are scorched, and a wicked knife pierces his chest. However, something is not right about his corpse. His skin is sloughing off into an ashen dust, and his glazed eyes are golden. The blood on his clothes and sheets smells rank, rotten, and his mouth is tightened into a rictus grin, revealing a set of sharp fangs.

EccoRaven, Jorn, Vampire Bard, has been killed Night 2.

Day 3 begins.

MOD NOTE: There are several players at this point who have not been posting enough. Somber sent prods yesterday, and I know it was a very short day, but please fix this. I am going to look at replacements/modkills for anyone who has fewer posts than I do at the end of this game day. You have been warned!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Umm

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Votecount for Day 3

Not Voting (14): Abyssal Squid, AnonymousNarcotics, AXE COP, CapitalistPig, Chic Trombone, Epsilon Plus, Gabriel Pope, Glockenapfel, Good Sir, Meinberg, Opopanax, Rarity, Sandwolf, ShadowGlass

With 14 alive, it's 8 votes to lynch. The current deadline is February 24th, 2015 at 8 p.m. EST -- that's in about 3 days, 4 hours.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
lol
I jumped the gun

Good Sir
Oct 19, 2008
Votefinder says 16 alive, 9 to lynch.

OP image thing says 14 alive, 8 to lynch.

?

Also, do we know how many scum there are?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
So does vampire mean bad guy?

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)

CapitalistPig posted:

So does vampire mean bad guy?

We're probably looking at vampires vs. those guys who hunt vampires as the scum teams. Alternatively werewolves.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Good Sir posted:

Probably 2 teams of 3 judging by the game size so now 5 left.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)

Good Sir posted:

Votefinder says 16 alive, 9 to lynch.

OP image thing says 14 alive, 8 to lynch.

?

That votefinder post was the vote count for the end of the day. We're now down to 14 players left alive, due to the vote out and the night kill.

The amount of scum isn't a known factor, as this isn't an open setup.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
:hehe:

I am around as a non-player if anyone has questions regarding lore/mythos!

Good Sir
Oct 19, 2008

EXAKT Science posted:

EccoRaven, Jorn, Vampire Bard, has been killed Night 2.

CapitalistPig posted:

lol
I jumped the gun
. . .

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

He hadnt posted the flip yet, so I jumped the gun in voting for ecco, because byers was town doc.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Two kills the first night, one kill the second. Fire and Ice rules traditionally state that if both teams try to target the same person, the action fails. So either someone blew a non-scum nightkill on Ecco (good work btw, you're smarter than I am), or teams aren't killing every night. Any ideas?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I killed Ecco. Don't know if I was the only one or what, but make of that what you will

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Epsilon Plus posted:

Two kills the first night, one kill the second. Fire and Ice rules traditionally state that if both teams try to target the same person, the action fails. So either someone blew a non-scum nightkill on Ecco (good work btw, you're smarter than I am), or teams aren't killing every night. Any ideas?

Maybe Ecco was doing the NK so it was decided his didn't go through?

Also, I was roleblocked last night. No, I wasn't doing a NK.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Opopanax posted:

I killed Ecco. Don't know if I was the only one or what, but make of that what you will

##vote Opop

You might as well just claim SK now.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Rarity posted:

##vote Opop

Nah Opop is legit

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

CapitalistPig posted:

Nah Opop is legit

Fair enough

##unvote

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

Rarity posted:

##vote Opop

Even if Opop is SK Sandwolf is clearly scum, and I feel like taking out a scumteam is better for town than taking out the SK at the moment.

##vote Sandwolf

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

CapitalistPig posted:

Nah Opop is legit

Would Opop be as legit had he hit town instead of scum?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Epsilon Plus posted:

Would Opop be as legit had he hit town instead of scum?

Yes, even more so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

Also godDAMNIT Byers, all you would have had to do to get people to vote for Ecoo yesterday was shut up. :mad:

• Locked thread