Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

i hear if you say 'indycar' three times in the mirror, fuzzy shows up and asks himself questions in poorly formatted posts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Jam
Aug 20, 2005

Perfect
I don't expect my posts to be interesting or funny but here they are anyway.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Bob Pockrass ‏@bobpockrass
Kurt Busch loses appeal.

Kurt Busch is about to join Jeremy Mayfield methinks.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
i still cant get why anyone thinks qualifying has to be EXCITING

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

go3 posted:

i still cant get why anyone thinks qualifying has to be EXCITING

well the racing isn't so they gotta try and make up for that somehow

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
So when Kurt Busch never get charged with a crime he just stays banned forever? Because some Judge just felt that he was a woman beater? Not that I care but seems like bullshit. He should start a drivers union with his free time and NASCAR will cave. Also #41 Ray Rice is hilarious I would bet Newman did that.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

the reasoning the judge used to make his decision seems sound (busch's story did not add up). and he likely won't stay banned forever, but even still, he has a lot of baggage even ignoring this incident so i doubt we ever see him in a top team again.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Daytonaaaaaaa...different in the day.

PatrickBateman
Jul 26, 2007
So what do we call Buschwhackers now? Public access channels? Nielsen families? What the poo poo is all this xfinity crap.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

kyle busch is so mad about losing darrell wallace that he's trying to take him out

Exi7wound
Aug 22, 2004

LOGANO
Remember my name... you'll be screaming it later.
This whole Kurt Busch thing is like an 80s sitcom... He's a dumbass, and she's a trained assassin! Let's all watch the hilarity on "The Busch Clash", Thursdays at 9pm on WTBS.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

^^ :thurman:

PatrickBateman posted:

So what do we call Buschwhackers now? Public access channels? Nielsen families? What the poo poo is all this xfinity crap.

I liked ElitistBitch's suggestion: Pirates.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

How is Junyer still so terrible at pitting what the living hell

PatrickBateman
Jul 26, 2007
I thought they were enforcing more rules to keep assholes like Kyle out of nationfinitywideXbusch series

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

"All the work I've ever done was to a shifter." - Michael during a break. :stonk:

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

PatrickBateman posted:

I thought they were enforcing more rules to keep assholes like Kyle out of nationfinitywideXbusch series

I watch the busch series to watch kyle get crashed.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
How about that Suarez guy eh?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Well, just saw my first flip. Took 12 years.

Suarez made a dumb.

Larson actually.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

THE FUTURE OF NASCAR DOES IT AGAIN

anotherblownsave
Feb 26, 2008

The sponsors will like you better this way, trust me.

Yeah that one's on Larson

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

anotherblownsave posted:

Yeah that one's on Larson

he is fast becoming one of those drivers that you can assume any crash that occurred around him was caused by him

e: but at least he isn't mike wallace i guess, what the gently caress

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

All those new seats and there's one god drat bathroom.

AND IT'S SMALLER THAN THEY WERE BEFORE. :downsbravo: :negative:

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

Still, what are you doing loving around in the front 2 laps down in your first Xfinity start?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Boomer The Cannon posted:

Still, what are you doing loving around in the front 2 laps down in your first Xfinity start?

MRN said he had the fastest car on the track.

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

So loving what?

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

lol why does it matter, he isn't the dumbass who drove into the back of someone and caused the crash. if he was the reason for the accident, this could be a discussion worth having, but he was not so it is not.

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

The tribe has spoken.

Harry J
Nov 8, 2004

LS-WHAT???!!!!????!!!!
Mike Wallace = NR2003 AI.

anotherblownsave
Feb 26, 2008

Hahahaha Mike Wallace just did something I've certainly never seen before.

Exi7wound
Aug 22, 2004

LOGANO
Remember my name... you'll be screaming it later.
When Micheal talks to Chase I just want him to ask, just once, if Chase has some NAPA Know How. :retrogames:

BMB5150
Oct 24, 2010

2018 Indianapolis 500 Winner

The tribe has spoken.

I agree with you, why the hell are you lurking about fast car or not 2 laps down. Little bit of inexperience on his part and Larson putting a bumper to him.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

anotherblownsave posted:

Hahahaha Mike Wallace just did something I've certainly never seen before.

Radio failure.

anotherblownsave
Feb 26, 2008

Kyle just took a real bad hit.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

:stonk:

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

It's great that we have all these Cup drivers causing wrecks by running over Xfinity regulars :thumbsup:

AirborneSpore
Mar 2, 2014

That one bounced.
Man Kyle hit super hard. Doesn't look good.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

That...that was nasty. Had concerns that this week was about to get worse for the Busch clan.

ColonelCurmudgeon
May 2, 2005

Shall I give thee the groat now?
:stare: That was a nasty lick for Busch

CactusWeasle
Aug 1, 2006
It's not a party until the bomb squad says it is
That was an evil hit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Sadler got t-boned too.

Kyle's down. MW and Harvick want SAFER down there.

• Locked thread