Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

This is where I begin to speculate what being a
man of my word costs me

Milky Moor posted:

Yeah, they did. It was right on the last day, remember?

By last game they mean the previous Transformers one. They posted it, quickly realised it was a bad thing to do, then edited it out, then edited the post again saying they should be modkilled.

Uh no, no they didn't in Transformers 1. They role claimed along with a plan to win the game but there was no PM reveal. Then they realised their plan was dumb, edited it out, went :negative: and asked to be modkilled, but when gaspy refused to modkill they realized there must've been two scum left and completely changed track on who they were suss on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'

Tommofork posted:

Uh no, no they didn't in Transformers 1. They role claimed along with a plan to win the game but there was no PM reveal. Then they realised their plan was dumb, edited it out, went :negative: and asked to be modkilled, but when gaspy refused to modkill they realized there must've been two scum left and completely changed track on who they were suss on.

Oh, that was it. I thought they posted their PM as Mirage.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.
I'll add it to the rules next time. It's fine though, neither event "ruined" the game, it's just a headache for all involved.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Next game I run probably still won't be the movie one, but probably based on the first Transformers anime from 1988:

The Headmasters!

I'll invite nite crew too for the genuine anime experience.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Hey was deaddoc posted?

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Matthew Beet posted:

Hey was deaddoc posted?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HTNY5srJ2WM6CVZOCqRX5KovG0CVUtgbFeXnmkbYlZI/edit#gid=0

Freudian Slip
Mar 10, 2007

"I'm an archivist. I'm archiving."
Lol - Milky went 1/4 in his vigilante hunting.

Further proof that having a vigilante is usually poo poo for town.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'

Freudian Slip posted:

Lol - Milky went 1/4 in his vigilante hunting.

:getin:

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

"Let me get this straight..."
Given that I can't even play it without messing up, it's a long way and a bunch of notes away, but the more I look at it, the more the Mafia rules would work really well with a Silent Hill themed game. Probably gonna be a bloodbath regardless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Freudian Slip posted:

Well, yes, but vigilantes don't have to use their power every night.

But them doing early can force the scum team to change plans as they try to hunt the vigilante. Eg. In this game we spent three nights trying to kill milky.

• Locked thread