Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pilfered Pallbearers
Aug 2, 2007

Gay Polymers posted:

Anyone know the results of the fights at Ellismania?

Going from memory here so...

Fight 1: Musical Chairs: Butterballs won after fight three one minute rounds and a two minute round in a row. Fights were actually really great in this. Lots of knockdowns/stoppages. Sam trippoli actually convincingly won his first match, and had to go a second round with butterballs because of how close it was.

Fight 2: Virgin Fight: Hotdog won. This fight was pretty boring. Not a lot happened, and both weren't really going for it.

Fight 3: Biggest Loser Men 1: Good fight, don't remember names and they probably aren't important.

Fight 4: Biggest loser Women: Jen won, Nippleoplious lost by stoppage. From the getgo Jen was just destroying her.

Fight 5: Biggest Loser Men 2: Really good fight that ended in stoppage. Both guys had clearly practiced and knew how to fight a little. Again don't know names.

Fight 6: Blue Steel, or Giant Blindfold fight: Andrew the Giant won. Tully and Dingo were giving commands, but on the mic their voices sounded too similar. This resulted in Andrew performing the actions for both sets of commands and the fan just really standing there and getting beat on. Ellis stopped it in the second.

Fight 7: Pinita Fight: The three dudes got the pinita first round. This got seriously crazy. The three fans were a little bigger than Kit and Jasper. Kit and Jasper had shinguards because they were allowed to kick, just no headkicks. Fight opened to mayhem, it was crazy. Kit Cope took a shot I didn't see and went down, then one of the fans started hitting him on the ground like in MMA. Fight ended like halfway into the first round. Pretty good.

Fight 8: Blindfold Shock Collar: Couldn't tell you who won, but by far the best fight of the night. All four dudes were really swinging for the fences, and some of the celebs holding the shockers (Kendra, Sam Schafer, BJ Baldwin, Chris Cole) were being mean as hell with them, causing them to drop like crazy. One dude in a blue shirt just kept running like full speed, and would end up running into and then rebounding off the ropes flat on his back. It happened like four times, and he almost went out of the ring once. During the last round, one dude could clearly see so Ellis got in with one Glove on and started putting it to him.

Fight 9: Will Vs Cumtard: Will won second round. Will threw a few decent punches about a minute in, but really did nothing the whole first round. Cumtard moved around like an idiot and hit Will with a few shots that didn't really do anything. First round was so bad that with like a minute and a half left Ellis actually got into the ring and started putting on the rollerblades. Round two starts and Will immeditely starts haymakering Cumtard and puts him down. He got back up but seriously like 25 seconds into round two put him down for good. It seriously did feel like Will threw the first round, and I bet on the radio show on tuesday (the show that's on right now is a recording they did at the hard rock yesterday), fans are gonna call him out.

Fight 10: Strip Fight: The fans won. Boring as gently caress fight, but they were both pretty hot and jiggly. So sure.

Fight 11: Ellis Vs 10: Ellis made it through. Fighters in order as I remember, 1 minute each.

Tully
Forrest Griffin (with no break after Tully)
Keith Jardine
Dingo (in a kangaroo costume)
Jasper
Uriah Faber
Mike Catherwood
Kit Cope
Eddie Jackson
Dave the Boyce Voice

Highlights: Tully tried, Ellis really mostly left him alone. He just kinda put his hands down and let Tully hit him.
Forest swung for the fences a few, but didn't really do a ton of damage, same with Jardine. Forest fought in Cargo pants.
Dingo started really really going for it right off the bat, so much so that Ellis had to really go after him. Ellis dropped Dingo real hard with a good jab, but he got back up.
Faber fought in jeans and a hat, and really took it to Ellis. Check out instagram/twitter, there's a bunch of videos of it.
He knocked down Kit, Kit didn't really land a lot.

Ellis was so tired at the end he vomited. All and all really really great night. Was lucky enough to have really great seats.

Pilfered Pallbearers fucked around with this message at 21:29 on Feb 23, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrot Eel
Jan 22, 2002

Drink! Feck! Arse! Girls!
Goddamn, Ellismania was great. Got to talk to Jude for a while. Really great guy and glad he's getting an HBO show. First time I got to speak to Will, too, and was giving him some gambling advice. The piņata fight was loving crazy and brutal since kicking was allowed. So much so, I doubt they'll be doing it again. Ellis put up a great fight with his 10 man fight, but I saw Jardine pull one punch that would've put Ellis out for good pretty early on. Uriah Faber landed a lot of punches since he's so incredibly fast and that seemed the closest Ellis was to getting knocked out. Also, Dr Drew was the worst cornerman ever.

EDIT: here's Katie's short video of the Piņata Fight: https://instagram.com/p/zZYU2LiS8G/

Also, Hatebean was way more entertaining than I thought possible. It was a great 10 minute medley with Will dressed as Meatloaf and Kevin as his dancer, the video doesn't do it justice: http://instagram.com/p/zWiRw7uSdN/

Scrot Eel fucked around with this message at 22:29 on Feb 23, 2015

Pilfered Pallbearers
Aug 2, 2007

Scrot Eel posted:

Goddamn, Ellismania was great. Got to talk to Jude for a while. Really great guy and glad he's getting an HBO show. First time I got to speak to Will, too, and was giving him some gambling advice. The piņata fight was loving crazy and brutal since kicking was allowed. So much so, I doubt they'll be doing it again. Ellis put up a great fight with his 10 man fight, but I saw Jardine pull one punch that would've put Ellis out for good pretty early on. Uriah Faber landed a lot of punches since he's so incredibly fast and that seemed the closest Ellis was to getting knocked out. Also, Dr Drew was the worst cornerman ever.

EDIT: here's Katie's short video of the Piņata Fight: https://instagram.com/p/zZYU2LiS8G/

Also, Hatebean was way more entertaining than I thought possible. It was a great 10 minute medley with Will dressed as Meatloaf and Kevin as his dancer, the video doesn't do it justice: http://instagram.com/p/zWiRw7uSdN/

Hatebean was freaking incredible.

Omglosser
Sep 2, 2007

Butterballs, Hatebean, Nippleoplious, haha jesus Ellis and his loving nicknames. I really need to re-subscribe to XM.

Gay Polymers
Jun 14, 2005

I hear voices in my head
They talk to me
They understand
Where are my keys?
Heard the Sunday show today, Ellis sounded dead and hung over. It was kind of amazing that he was capable of doing radio.

Sounds like the event was awesome!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Was listening today and Ellis announced that Rude Jude is going to be on Howard Stern on Monday, the 23rd. Just a heads up.

• Locked thread