Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
He could be at work! Sometimes you gotta phone post in a toilet stall. Just how the game is played.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

AXE COP posted:

Ya like my post was low effort but his was even lower effort and he doesn't have an answer to the more intelligent people who have built better cases than me.

It sounds too panicky and the tone seems different from the rest of his posting, too.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Turbos for the turbo God ##vote sandwolf

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)

Opopanax posted:

Turbos for the turbo God ##vote sandwolf

Sure, okay.

##vote Sandwolf

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: This game will be better without Sandwolf!

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
flip incoming.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
20 Last Seed 4E201

Dawnstar
The wind is cold and the gray clouds spit flurries of snow. The townpeople are gathered, and a panic has set in. No one can be trusted, and a blizzard of accusations quickly forms. However, one of your number does not speak. She is an outsider, not a resident of the city, and someone who is very rarely, if ever, here. The mob quickly turns on her, and she is brought to the end of the longest dock. Stones are lashed to her feet, and her hands bound.
"Any final words?"
"I am not your enemy, people of Skyrim. We share a common goal, the elimination of the dark beasts of the night! How can you suspect me? I have devoted my life to this cause!"
Her words, however, fall on deaf ears. She is pushed from the end of the pier.
"If the Eight find her innocent, she will rise to the surface."
She does not.

Sandwolf, Keeper Carcette, Town Ecco Cop was executed Day 3.

Night 3 begins. Actions to me please!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Sandwolf (8): Abyssal Squid, AnonymousNarcotics, Glockenapfel, AXE COP, CapitalistPig, Epsilon Plus, Rarity, Epsilon Plus, Opopanax, Meinberg
AnonymousNarcotics (1): CapitalistPig, Gabriel Pope, Epsilon Plus, CapitalistPig, Epsilon Plus
Opopanax (1): Rarity, Rarity, ShadowGlass
AXE COP (1): Sandwolf
ShadowGlass (0): CapitalistPig, CapitalistPig
Epsilon Plus (0): CapitalistPig, CapitalistPig

Not Voting (3): Chic Trombone, Epsilon Plus, Good Sir

With 14 alive, it's 8 votes to lynch. The current deadline is February 24th, 2015 at 8 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 day, 6 hours.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
21 Last Seed 4E201

The sun shines brightly this morning, and the air is somehow less hopeless than it has been for the last few days. However, not everyone has made it through the night. Near Jorrvaskr lies the corpse of one of the Companions. Not just any companion, either, but a member of the Circle. You start to mourn and to shed tears, but then look closer at his body, and see that it is covered with patches of fur, and that his teeth and nails are longer and sharper than they should be.

Anonymous Narcotics, Skjor, Werewolf, has been slain Night 3.

Outside the gates of the city, there is a another body. Lying next to a cart with a massive crate in it is a crazed-looking man, wearing the garb of a fool. His red and black clothing is stained with blood, and his mouth is stretched into a horrifying grin.

Capitalist Pig, Cicero, Jester Lynchbomb, has been slain Night 3.

Day 4 begins!

EXAKT Science fucked around with this message at 21:55 on Feb 23, 2015

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Aha, that's perfect for Pig.

Also I killed the werewolf so go ahead and call me scum again. Otherwise climb onto my back and let me carry ya'll to victory.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
:ghost: gently caress you whoever killed me :ghost:

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me
I don't really know pig but his posting screamed jester to me so I'm not too surprised.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

AXE COP posted:

I don't really know pig but his posting screamed jester to me so I'm not too surprised.

Ironically, it was also fairly standard Pig.

Also, hahaha it really is vampires and werewolves!

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me

Opopanax posted:

Aha, that's perfect for Pig.

Also I killed the werewolf so go ahead and call me scum again. Otherwise climb onto my back and let me carry ya'll to victory.

I thought you were out of vigs?

quote:

Well I'm all out kills anyways so if you guys want to get rid of someone who killed scum for you then go right on ahead

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

So did the scum :smug:

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Only three players so far this game have mentioned werewolves. One was Asiina who is now dead and flipped town. One is Glock, who mentioned them only after Ecco's lore post thing. The third is myself, who hammered town yesterday. I probably look pretty terrible right now.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'd say there's nothing wrong with lore knowledge, and with one scum team being outed as vampires it's a logical assumption that the other was either Werewolves or Dawnguard.

What is suspicious is you calling attention to it, like you're trying to preempt the accusation.

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

So what the hell is a Town Ecco Cop, anyway?

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Abyssal Squid posted:

So what the hell is a Town Ecco Cop, anyway?

You provide a list of names, and the mod tells you if any of them are scum. Unless I'm mistaken!

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

Opopanax posted:

I'd say there's nothing wrong with lore knowledge, and with one scum team being outed as vampires it's a logical assumption that the other was either Werewolves or Dawnguard.

What is suspicious is you calling attention to it, like you're trying to preempt the accusation.

I was thinking the exact same thing except without any lore knowledge of my own.

Your killclaims are making the nights look weirder and weirder though, there hasn't been a single night with the three kills we should expect, and last night there should have been four deaths: one from each scum faction, one from you, and somebody dying from CPig's bomb. I know I keep waffling on you, but we should have had a sensible night by now. I'm guessing Opop's a vampire, I forget what my train of thought was but it's super awesome and probably true.

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

Meinberg posted:

You provide a list of names, and the mod tells you if any of them are scum. Unless I'm mistaken!

Oh yeah, looks like it. Guess Sandwolf couldn't HANDLE THE POWER. Or the truth.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Not Voting (11): Abyssal Squid, AXE COP, Chic Trombone, Epsilon Plus, Gabriel Pope, Glockenapfel, Good Sir, Meinberg, Opopanax, Rarity, ShadowGlass

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to lynch. The current deadline is February 25th, 2015 at 8 p.m. EST -- that's in about 2 days, 4 hours.

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me

Meinberg posted:

Oh hah I thought he had some weird 'can only investigate eccoraven' role or something

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Abyssal Squid posted:

Your killclaims are making the nights look weirder and weirder though, there hasn't been a single night with the three kills we should expect, and last night there should have been four deaths: one from each scum faction, one from you, and somebody dying from CPig's bomb.

Cpig was a lynchbomb; it only triggered if he was lynched.

The kills are pretty fucky though. No night with three kills means that the scum either aren't killing every night, something's blocking a load of kills, or some other fuckery is going on.

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

Oh derp, I guess I saw the "bomb" and connected that with his claim that if Opop capped his rear end they're both going down.

Glockenapfel
Mar 9, 2013

The problem with jester is that it makes you want to be entertaining, and then people keep you around. I have to agree with Pig that he did get the best character in the game.

How do you guys feel about executing the Pope today? Alternatively we could go with Opop. He's the only one killing scum though and at this point very likely SK.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

"kills scum" is a lovely position to take against someone who... kills scum

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Ok, I'm not familiar with the Fire and Ice setup so I don't know how low town can get without losing but we're down to 11 players. Presumably this is a two 3 player scumteams game and Opop is a player with a regular NK and thus has to be a SK (boo Cpig I trusted you). That means there's only 6 town players left and chances are this will be the last day where town has the majority. As far as I can tell we need to lynch non-town today to have a real shot of winning. Just because Opop has cleared out a couple of scum doesn't mean he's on our side. I don't see how we can vote anywhere else today.

##vote Opopanax

Also I checked my flavour from N2 and judging by flavour I don't think I was roleblocked. I think there's a hider that I can confirm as town.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##vote rarity
That's a very weak position to take and I can only assume it's because you are a scaredy scum who wants me dead before I come for you.

I'm that lady from the Blades, and I kill bad guys. :dealwithit:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Opopanax posted:

##vote rarity
That's a very weak position to take and I can only assume it's because you are a scaredy scum who wants me dead before I come for you.

I'm that lady from the Blades, and I kill bad guys. :dealwithit:

I'm sorry you don't understand maths.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

1 Opop - 2 scum = :chord:

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
We're mostly down to lurkers now. There's not a lot to read in some peoples' post history, but looking at voting records Meinberg and Abyssal Squid have been on every lynch train. Epsilon Plus almost has been on every lynch but at least he had the decency to try and let Sandwolf explain his results, unlike some people (Meinberg t:mad:)

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Gabriel Pope posted:

We're mostly down to lurkers now. There's not a lot to read in some peoples' post history, but looking at voting records Meinberg and Abyssal Squid have been on every lynch train. Epsilon Plus almost has been on every lynch but at least he had the decency to try and let Sandwolf explain his results, unlike some people (Meinberg t:mad:)

You gotta respect the turbo.

ShadowGlass
Nov 13, 2012

Saying you've killed scum does not make you automatically a friendly whatsoever. It feels like there is this night war going on between the two scum teams and the SK, and we're just watching from the sidelines. I still don't believe you've forgot Asiina's claim. You've seen a town power role and eliminated it. Just because you happened to hit scum since then doesn't mean you'll in the future (you have to kill everyone, right?).
The other thing to consider is that it seems for whatever reason the two scum teams only have one (or zero) kills a night. But you alone have one kill a night too. So hanging the SK would halve the number of night kills and give us a chance for a town win.
I've also noticed that when Sandwolf said we should wait with the hammer because he has information you still voted him. While Meinberg hammered (and we should look at him tomorrow), you put him at -1. Just like with Asiina, you're doing everything to keep us as uninformed as possible.

##vote Opop

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Sandwolf never mentioned me so I had nothing to fear from him. Also I chose Narco explicitly from his inference

ShadowGlass
Nov 13, 2012

So why didn't you wait with the vote?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Meinberg posted:

You gotta respect the turbo.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Plus I genuinely thought he was scum and didn't want him to weasel out. There was no good reason to put off his claim if he was town

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

In my defense I straight-up slept through Sunday, but I would have unvoted to give Sandwolf some time since he wasn't threatening to make the thread unreadable until he was dead. Going from -2 to hammer within three minutes while the guy still had more to say is shady as hell, and I don't want a repeat of that today even though Opop is by far our best candidate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I can't imagine scum will let me live past tonight so knock yourselves out.

• Locked thread