Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.
i got habanero salsa thinking it would take things up a notch, and it is kind of spicy but i need more. i think i'm going to get ghost pepper salsa next time. what are your favorite hot sauces and salsas gbs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

open container
Sep 16, 2008
rip butthole

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>
You gotta make your own habanero salsa. Most so-called habanero salsa are like 2% habanero or something. Gotta make some of that poo poo from scratch using a pound of habaneros.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
i just use tabasco and franks and sometimes mix them with ketchup if its too spicy for that particular meal

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.

Fetus Tree posted:

i just use tabasco and franks and sometimes mix them with ketchup if its too spicy for that particular meal

i would literally die if i tried to eat something that was that mild

mucocele
Nov 3, 2012

The worst part is after you poop, and your bh still has that tingly feeling from your pepper-tainted poo poo.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
ghost pepper sauce was surprisingly not rear end-blastingly bad. my 13 yr old kid said 'eh, i expected worse'

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

logical phalluses posted:

i got habanero salsa thinking it would take things up a notch, and it is kind of spicy but i need more. i think i'm going to get ghost pepper salsa next time. what are your favorite hot sauces and salsas gbs?

Ghost pepper salsa you'll just find pleasantly spicy , not "my sinuses are so clear I could put a garter snake up my nose and pull it out my mouth" spicy.

My tried and true advice: either grow your own super hot peppers, or order ones off the internet and make your own salsa. Commercial varieties just won't be strong enough, and you can adjust based on your own personal tolerance.

Edit: i don't get RIP butthole. Like, there's no discomfort there ever. Is that genetics, or because I eat lots of rouffage?

Drunk Nerds fucked around with this message at 04:59 on Feb 24, 2015

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
You have been infected by mexicans.
Sorry, you're gonna have to be put down.

F hole
May 13, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=It7107ELQvY

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Welcome to Flavortown.

F hole
May 13, 2008

ring of fire is a cautionary tale in the country style about the dangers of too much spicy food

Sassafrasquatch
May 7, 2007

Mrs. Renfro's ghost pepper salsa. It's delicious and pretty dang spicy. Worth the torturous shits.

Previous Jesus
Jun 5, 2013
green chile is only a little spicy but it has the best flavor of any pepper imo

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

maybe stop eating spicy food so much for like a week? it's not like heroin where you have to taper yourself down

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
my bhole is insanely damaged from spicy food, apparently my genetic makeup of slavic and irish just can't handle it but i love it :(

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Im a hole maven myself, I go lite on the spicey foods.

phobo
Aug 7, 2008

ashgromnies posted:

my bhole is insanely damaged but i love it :(

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

they say spicy is good for the heart

Rod Munch
Jul 17, 2001

I just put ghost pepper flakes in everything. They are kind of like the red pepper in shakers you get at pizza places, except they add real spice and add good flavor. I've tried habanero flakes but they seem to be all spice and not much flavor.

For whatever reason the ghost peppers don't seem to burn my b-hole much. If they do, it's kind of like a cool menthol burn rather than a blow torch to the sphincter burn.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Sassafrasquatch posted:

Mrs. Renfro's ghost pepper salsa. It's delicious and pretty dang spicy. Worth the torturous shits.

renfro puts out some p dope salsa

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

The Born Approx.
Oct 30, 2011

Previous Jesus posted:

green chile is only a little spicy but it has the best flavor of any pepper imo

there are many cultivars of green chile and the XX hot are spicy as gently caress, comparable to if not hotter than habanero

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

I'm with you op as I'm a big chili pepper fan as well. Whenever I have room for habanero, I chop one up and put it in, seeds and all, especially stir fries. I usually chop up a jalapeņo as well, and I've been testing out some other chili peppers. Whenever I eat out and pick something from a menu that has that spicy warning label next to it, the results end up being disappointing. The average american can only handle a well-mixed blend of salt and sugar; nothing more, nothing less. The closest I've found that matches my taste buds is a local Thai place. There's a BBQ joint that does it as well, though it's all from super spicy bbq sauces which just isn't the same.

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
one of the best things i've ever experienced was impossibly hot bangladeshi curry with banana in it

the place is sadly closed now

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

Similar to the spicy BBQ sauces I find hot sauces in general to be inferior to cooking the variety of chili peppers into the meal itself. Nothing wrong with it, but having that wonderful flavor combined with the salivating agony infused into everything is just pure bliss to my masochistic taste buds. Having a mildly spicy sauce that compliments the extreme heat already added into the meal has always worked great for me as well.

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>
If you want to make sure that 5 peoples worth of food stretches to feed 15 people, make sure to use a god awful amount of spice.

Highblood
May 20, 2012

Let's talk about tactics.
If youre like me you will keep making it hotter until you reach the point where this is what you put in everything:

I average at about 15 drops in my food and I also made my own hot sauce using all of the 15.2 million SHU powder.

My butthole is immune to the burn now and I have a few restaurant challenges under my belt.

basically what im saying is get this or gently caress off you weak rear end bitch. be a man

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
I can only beat pugnaciously spicy food, those peppers deserve it

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
ironicdongz rereg?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Eat the bird Michael.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

youre a fuckin pussy if you dont eat ghost peppers by themselves and wash it down with pepper spray

Highblood
May 20, 2012

Let's talk about tactics.
lol @ people who think ghost peppers are still the hottest thing

get some carolina reapers instead

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
I used to be able to eat spicy food but now all it does is make me painfully poo poo a dozen times after I wake up. I have to limit it to Indian or Thai food.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

Highblood posted:

lol @ people who think ghost peppers are still the hottest thing

get some carolina reapers instead

lol carolina reapers. look at this noob who has never heard of a chocolate bhutla

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
Just mainline sulfuric acid into your urethra, op.

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
I ate spicy food yesterday and I've been regretting it all day today

not worth it imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Highblood posted:

If youre like me you will keep making it hotter until you reach the point where this is what you put in everything:

I average at about 15 drops in my food and I also made my own hot sauce using all of the 15.2 million SHU powder.

My butthole is immune to the burn now and I have a few restaurant challenges under my belt.

basically what im saying is get this or gently caress off you weak rear end bitch. be a man

can we send you out if aliens ever came and visit so we can be all like "yeah we eat like food that also doubles as a chemical weapon what up" :smuggo:

• Locked thread