Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

:ghost: go town :ghost:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
MMM, you are strangely dedicated to this game.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
We did it guys!

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
ok

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Turns out you can access votefinder from your phone

Game has been vigged by PMush

Cool hang out mafia stumbles to the ground bleeding out at from all holes. PMom blurts out that although he is deceased he will bless those who fight for cool hanging out. This confuses most of the others as pmom is blatantly not dead.

You know what is dead though? Cool hang out mafia itself. Being cool and hanging out has died. It is a bittersweet occasion. Although you enjoyed the company of cool hang out mafia, you are free from it's social obligation to hang out. Some words are spoken in memory and everybody turns to leave.

If this was an earlier time, Hiipfire would be a pillar of salt, for he turned back to look at cool hang out mafia's splayed body. What he saw was troubling, it could have been His imagination, but he swore he saw cool hang out mafia twitch.

The next day you are all back, even cool hang out mafia. Something doesn't seem right about it though. Cool hang out mafia's face doesn't emote much, it's eyes are dull and it is cold to the touch.

Still it is still alive and so are you.

There is one other unusual thing, there are more of you than you remember. Doing a quick count reveals that Quidnose has joined the party and has given each other player a bowl of Mac and Cheese. How nice.

It is now Day 2, nobody died Day 1, Quidnose has joined the game

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
##vote HiipFire

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

##vote hiipfire

Roooolling staaaaaaaart

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
##vote hiipfire

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
##vote Hiipfire

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

##eat mac and cheese

duh

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

##vote hiipfire

hiipfire is not being cool or hanging out

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.
##vote Hiipfire

I can't see any other logical course of action here.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

HiipFire (5): Pinterest Mom, Asiina, EXAKT Science, Allen Wren, Murmur Twin

Not Voting (10): Chic Trombone, GulagDolls, Hal Incandenza, HiipFire, jon joe, mr.capps, Opopanax, Poison Mushroom, Quidnose, The Carpet Shark

With 15 alive, it's 8+1 votes to lunch. The only deadline is your imagination

How was your day? Why don't you share a picture or suggest an activity.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

here's the picture i'm sharing today

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Pinterest Mom posted:

here's the picture i'm sharing today

Is that from a Puyo Puyo game? I went through a huge Puyo phase back in the day.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Murmur Twin posted:

Is that from a Puyo Puyo game? I went through a huge Puyo phase back in the day.
I'm pretty sure it's from the GBA one, in fact.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zrtl41oZxOA

##vote HiipFire

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

##check cool hangout mafia's pulse

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

##vote Quidnose what an odd turn of events

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

##eat quidnose

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

TGIF everyone! Any weekend plans?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

i'm spending the weekend at my parents so they keep loving me.
i'm bringing plenty of econometrics homework.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I'm going to be playing horror games with Mafia goons.

I am half expecting some kind of ridiculous happenstance to keep me from playing because that's just how my life has been recently.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Probably I'm going to alternate between writing a paper and cursing the existence of the flu virus, maybe play some games.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

I'm going to Albany tomorrow night with my best friend to catch a concert. I spent ten minutes looking for the hotel closest to the venue that has a hot tub in it. Not exactly a tropical paradise but I can't wait to spend a weekend in Not Boston.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

My toilet just overflowed in a major way and I am super pissed about it because my day has already been long and cranky inducing!

I'm gonna spend some quality time with my Steam collection tonight and ngaf about anything (after I finish waiting for my bathroom floor to dry and loving swiffer that poo poo again). BUH.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Aww, New Years Eve I was at my mom's place and the toilet started overflowing. We plunged for like an hour and cleared it out, then tried flushing, then cleared it out, over and over again. At one point it just started filling with god knows what and hygiene or not you had to start bailing.

We ended up calling the landlord and they sent a guy up with some industrial something or other than made an ungodly racket but did fix the problem eventually.

When we called them it was about 3:30pm and they were off work for 2 days starting at 4pm so good thing we caved and called them when we did.

Fun times, fun times.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Current stuck-at-the-parents'-in-the-woods status: I am just tearing through my Instapaper backlog. Just 123 articles left :v:

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I got my Instapaper queue to under 90 articles, and did it by mostly reading substantial stuff, not video game think pieces.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Hey guys, what's new?

I think I'm depressed.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I don't want to be all "talk about ongoing games" but I'm reading SMT and :glomp:

I hope you get better~

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I have to go to the store so I don't starve to death and so my pets don't starve to death but I don't know if I can stop crying for an hour so I can go outside.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Asiina posted:

I have to go to the store so I don't starve to death and so my pets don't starve to death but I don't know if I can stop crying for an hour so I can go outside.

NO don't cry

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Welp, I didn't make it.

I missed the window.

Who knows when I'll be able to go to the store now since I have things to do the next 3 days.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Asiina posted:

Welp, I didn't make it.

I missed the window.

Who knows when I'll be able to go to the store now since I have things to do the next 3 days.
I've been in that exact position before, Asiina.

You're going to be okay. Things may not be right now, but they will be.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Asiina posted:

Welp, I didn't make it.

I missed the window.

Would you like me to send you a pizza?

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Asiina what sort of pizzas do you like?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

MMM, you're a good guy. :unsmith:

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Let's not get carried away just yet, this might not work at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Thanks, but its okay.

• Locked thread