Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

Fumble posted:

McLaren have built the F1 equivalent of a panel van.
#sizezeropanelvan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/nicole-scherzinger-floods-tears-ex-5222076

Betcha Rosberg tweeted her the pic. That motherfucker and his mindgames

edit: lol

quote:

The star even reportedly sent a text to her ex, asking him to stop. But according to New! Lewis simply replied that he was "letting his hair down", and they have been in contact ever since.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

mclaren have added esso logos to the car and their firesuits and even photoshopped them into the promo photos of button/alonso's helmets they released a couple weeks ago. new sponsors! fyi esso is an exxonmobil brand and not actually a new sponsor

oh they even added the esso logo to the launch photo of the mp4-30 (at least on the sponsors page on their site). 90% chance they change the livery to something mobil-related.

wicka fucked around with this message at 20:10 on Feb 24, 2015

CratSock
Aug 5, 2004

Sock Wielding Assassin

nsaP posted:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/nicole-scherzinger-floods-tears-ex-5222076

I can't believe I'm about to take Lewis' side on something, but seriously, they broke up. And he's a multimillionaire celebrity with girls likely flinging themselves at him. He's gonna be seen with other women. Gotta learn to deal with it.

I'll console myself with the fact that most of that story is probably made up nonsense anyway, and wait for the mind games to continue.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Rosberg is a sneaky fucker.

withheldmcfakename
Oct 30, 2011

did you know that
knuckles once smoked
out of a bong made
out of a disco ball?

Norns posted:

Rosberg is a sneaky fucker.

A very sneaky fucker. One day you'll throw him some "sorry you lost the WDC" sex and the next day you're pregnant with his child as he sets out to destroy his douche of a teammate.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

nsaP posted:

Nothing but a series of rebounds. I don't buy for a second that Lewis has actually moved on from Nicole. The man has been so heartbroken every time they've broken up and that isn't going to change anytime soon.

Brainwrong
Mar 20, 2004

RIP Bobby K
Poland's Rose. Like a cabbage in the wind.

From left to right: Giancarlo Fisichella, Luca Badoer, 4 time WDC Vettel, Jean Alesi and Finland's Damon Hill.

MattD1zzl3
Oct 26, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!
it would be pretty awesome if sebastian goes with a blank white helmet for the rest of his career (and like sampson with his power removed by a haircut, he never wins another race)

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013

Brainwrong posted:

From left to right: Giancarlo Fisichella, Luca Badoer, 4 time WDC Vettel, Jean Alesi and Finland's Damon Hill.

i love jean alesi

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
Update my TFLC log? BOLLOCKS!
/
:backtowork:
Wait wait wait a minute Badoer still has a job? Literally worse than Hammond on an f1 car.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

thegasman2000 posted:

Wait wait wait a minute Badoer still has a job? Literally worse than Hammond on an f1 car.

I think he's racing in Formula E at the moment

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

thegasman2000 posted:

You Am I posted:

I think he's racing in Formula E at the moment

So, no then?

enri
Dec 16, 2003

Hope you're having an amazing day

Brainwrong posted:

Finland's Damon Hill.

As a fan of Damon.. and of Kimi... I like this, I am stealing it forever and claiming it as my own.

edit: Lewis/Nicole drama, this is about the only way my wife will show an interest in F1.. "is he back together with Nicole?"

:sigh:

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Brainwrong posted:

#teamfullysick

Also Alonso crashed because he has aids that he got from being a fraud and driving a Mclaren.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Wirth1000 posted:

Nothing but a series of rebounds. I don't buy for a second that Lewis has actually moved on from Nicole. The man has been so heartbroken every time they've broken up and that isn't going to change anytime soon.

Yeah but now he has hair, he is virile and sexually attractive to other women. He doesn't need Nicole now, he can get any woman he wants, if he wanted to.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

thegasman2000 posted:

Uh, that's L-R: Marc Gene, Esteban Guiterrez, some loving fraud, Jean-Eric Vergne and some other guy whose gimmick got boring a while ago.

aequalis
Aug 11, 2010

Fernando is smugger than you. Can you confirm you understand that message?
I don't remember them picking up that Vergne, although it doesn't surprise me.
Ferrari: taking on F1 rejects since whenever Badoer joined them (1960?)

coaxmetal
Oct 21, 2010

I flamed me own dad

MattD1zzl3 posted:

it would be pretty awesome if sebastian goes with a blank white helmet for the rest of his career (and like sampson with his power removed by a haircut, he never wins another race)

Well he didn't win a single race last year anyway, so it's probably not the helmet.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

I recall another Red Bull driver winning some races though!

The best.

McMadCow
Jan 19, 2005

With our rifles and grenades and some help from God.

aequalis posted:

I don't remember them picking up that Vergne, although it doesn't surprise me.
Ferrari: taking on F1 rejects since whenever Badoer joined them (1960?)

He's actually part of their sports car program, no? I don't think he's on the F1 team.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
He's an official test driver.

Seriously, though, this is like a 2 second quick google search.

Brainwrong
Mar 20, 2004

RIP Bobby K
Poland's Rose. Like a cabbage in the wind.

Wirth1000 posted:

Uh, that's L-R: Marc Gene

Isn't Marc Gene about 72 now?

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

MattD1zzl3 posted:

Apparently it's a tribute to Schumacher's karting helmet.

Falken
Jan 26, 2004

Do you feel like a hero yet?

Keyser S0ze posted:

Lewis has definitely been visiting the Wayne Rooney Hair Club for Men. He refuses to be bald. :colbert:

he has white guy hair now.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Falken posted:

Looks more like Asian hair aka the best kind of hair, tbh. No really, Hitler did these tests and it was pretty conclusive that Asians have the best hair. Working for Mercedes has likely given him access to some pretty exclusive research.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'

Falken posted:

He'll be suffering from vitiligo any day now

CratSock
Aug 5, 2004

Sock Wielding Assassin

Falken posted:

"so Lewis, good news and bad news. The hair transplant was a complete success... But we accidentally mixed up the samples. Congratulations on being blonde! "

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Alonso is totally dead.

Expect an unconvincing Honda Alonsimo robot imposter from now on.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'
He's been in the ICU for 3 days now for a minor crash

Yeah he's been Massaed

Falken
Jan 26, 2004

Do you feel like a hero yet?

El Hefe posted:

He's been in the ICU for 3 days now for a minor crash

Yeah he's been Massaed
He's been crippled with depression after realising he left a team that might actually be good this year, for McLaren.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Ron's just spotted a way not to pay for accommodation for Alonso until the next test.

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look

Falken posted:

Expecting a fragrance any day now.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES

krushgroove posted:

Expecting a fragrance any day now.

Blessed by Hamilton

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

will stevens will race for manor in 2015

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

be nice wicka posted:

will stevens will race end his career before it even really started by racing for manor in 2015

Dubs
Mar 6, 2007

Stroll Own Zone.
Disregard Stroll outside zone.
will manor race for manor in 2015

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES
Does it really manor?

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

hilarious internet comedy guys keep it coming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AgentJotun
Nov 1, 2007
Looks like Alonso will be spending a third night in hospital. The official Mclaren version seemed reasonable enough at first, but I am starting to wonder. Either there's more too it or Alonso got an incredibly unlucky impact. I know it was side on but its not like those are extremely rare in F1.

Edit - At the very least they really downplayed the extent of his injury. Tweets after the incident said he was uninjured and fine!

AgentJotun fucked around with this message at 14:56 on Feb 25, 2015

• Locked thread