Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

And then there was one...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Ehhhh, more like one-half.

In It For The Tank
Feb 17, 2011

But I've yet to figure out a better way to spend my time.
One by one they all just fade away.

S w a y z e
Mar 19, 2007

f l a p

But I love you more than words can say.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
I can't count the reasons I should stay.

pwn
May 27, 2004

This Christmas get "Shoes"

:pwn: :pwn: :pwn: :pwn: :pwn:
We could be roped up, doped up, hosed in the ear.

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008

Fellatio del Toro posted:

drat, those were the days. That was a hell of a line up

Fil5000
Jun 23, 2003

HOLD ON GUYS I'M POSTING ABOUT INTERNET ROBOTS

Creature posted:

Matt Berry's been posting 'cryptic' messages about 'Community spirit' on Twitter over the last day or so, culminating in a whole-group shot with the main cast. I love everything that man does, so I'm pretty keen to see how they use him.

I love Matt Berry but I'd be surprised if they use him as anything other than FLAMBOYANT, ODD MAN WITH ENORMOUS VOICE.

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat

Fellatio del Toro posted:

I don't even know what to watch on TV anymore. All I have right now is Arrow and The Flash, but sometimes I just want to watch a 30 minute comedy while I eat some chicken nuggets.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

Modern Family is still pretty good.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

That new Tina Fey show better deliver. :unsmith:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

SIR FAT JONY IVES posted:

I don't even know what to watch on TV anymore. All I have right now is Arrow and The Flash, but sometimes I just want to watch a 30 minute comedy while I eat some chicken nuggets.

Mindy Project.

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

Fresh off the Boat is good so far. It's a Nanatchka Khan show, the person behind American Dad and Don't Trust the B- in Apt 23. Its getting comparisons to Modern Family, but the characters aren't insufferable and imo it's going to develop a way better style of humor

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Most of the best comedies are on cable these days, there's plenty to suit all tastes but mainstream, network comedy is nowhere near the strength it was at when that 30R/Community/Office/P&R block was in full force.

Personally, network wise, I really like The Goldbergs and Brooklyn 99 but ouch... nothing else really stands out (and I watch/ed pretty much every network sitcom).

E: gently caress it, Fresh Off The Boat has started super strong and I'm confident it'll stay consistently good. I still miss my Chris Meloni 90s throwback that was cancelled last year, but this'll take its place nicely.

EL BROMANCE fucked around with this message at 20:23 on Feb 25, 2015

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100

I second the recommendation for Brooklyn Nine-Nine. Joke-to-joke it's one of the best comedies out there. It's not 30 Rock, but honestly what is.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

It's Always Sunny is largely great

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Bown posted:

The only season 4 episode I truly detested was the finale. The rest was just general mediocrity and lackluster attempts at Harmon's style, with the occasional awful line of dialogue like the one where Jeff calls Malcolm McDowell a slippery snake.

The ending of the Season 4 finale with Pierce deciding to graduate was pretty funny.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

I enjoy Fresh off the Boat, It's Always Sunny, Workaholics, the Goldbergs, and Broad City. Check them out if you haven't.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

It's Always Sunny can usually get a few laughs out of me, but man those characters are hateful fuckers. I like a little heart with my comedy.

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat

Last Chance posted:

It's Always Sunny can usually get a few laughs out of me, but man those characters are hateful fuckers. I like a little heart with my comedy.

I watch Brooklyn 99. I like it. Always Sunny is a little hard to watch cause my kid picks up the language. I'll check out Fresh off the Boat, it looked a little stupid but I'll give it a swing. We just started watching Chuck, I can't decide if I want to binge it or not.

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Tortuga means turtle, and that's me. I take my time but I always win.

I watch Brooklyn 99. I like it. Always Sunny is a little hard to watch cause my kid picks up the language. I'll check out Fresh off the Boat, it looked a little stupid but I'll give it a swing. We just started watching Chuck, I can't decide if I want to binge it or not.

How many times have your kids called you a Jabroni?

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

or Bozo

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Last Chance posted:

You should watch East Bound and Down! It's all the bitter nastiness of the gang concentrated down into one terrible human being!

(Who due to great writing and performances, you start to get fond of.)

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

EL BROMANCE posted:

You should watch East Bound and Down! It's all the bitter nastiness of the gang concentrated down into one terrible human being!

(Who due to great writing and performances, you start to get fond of.)

Yes! Eastbound and Down is great and does have some soul to it also. Kenny's horrific, but not inhuman. Another vote for Fresh Off the Boat. It's really much better than I thought it could be.

superjew
Sep 5, 2007

No fair! You changed the outcome by measuring it!
Also I hear Community is coming back, that's something to watch.

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
Ah good, you guys are already pre-making GBS threads up the thread in advance of the show's return. Very efficient of you!

OldSenileGuy fucked around with this message at 00:48 on Feb 26, 2015

juniperjones
Apr 27, 2012
Brooklyn 99 and Broad City

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

superjew posted:

Also I hear Community is coming back, that's something to watch.

Pssh, I don't think anyone posting in here is a fan of that show.

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
Everybody watch Review before it gets cancelled, for god's sake.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Hopkins FBI posted:

It has already been reviewed for a second season.

Mustached5thGrader
Oct 1, 2011

My mother won't let me grow a goatee.
Marry Me is good

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

Just saw Jeff's rear end in a top hat lawyer friend Alan along with Pierce and Britta in 2 Hot 2 Tub 2 Time 2 Machine.

If you enjoy Rob Corddry's manic energy set loose, it's a good time.

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

Hopkins FBI posted:

I'm usually not too big a fan of Daly but holy poo poo I started and then it was over but it was a great drat ride. Need more asap.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Brooklyn 99 really feels similar to the heart that early community had. It's good tv

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
I've watched the first season and a half twice this week with two different people who'd never seen the show. It is ridiculous how quickly it found its voice with the penguin wedding episode and how much personal information Ron initially gives away.

thexerox123
Aug 17, 2007

Inkspot posted:

I've watched the first season and a half twice this week with two different people who'd never seen the show. It is ridiculous how quickly it found its voice with the penguin wedding episode and how much personal information Ron initially gives away.

It was kind of weird watching Leslie Knope join a study group to try to hook up with a classmate from her Spanish class, though.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?

thexerox123 posted:

It was kind of weird watching Leslie Knope join a study group to try to hook up with a classmate from her Spanish class, though.

Dammit.

Although, Leslie would definitely have a plan to save Greendale.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

Inkspot posted:

Dammit.

Although, Leslie would definitely have a plan to save Greendale.

The crossover that never was.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Aww whatever happened to crossovers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Brawnfire posted:

Aww whatever happened to crossovers?

People got really annoyed about the snow globe universe theory.

• Locked thread