Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

I know I know triple post but AXE COP I ASKED FOR YOUR TOP TWO PICKS, YOU ARENT OFF THE CONTENT GAME HOOK YET

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Glockenapfel (2): Gabriel Pope, Epsilon Plus
Opopanax (2): Rarity, ShadowGlass, Glockenapfel, ShadowGlass
Meinberg (2): ShadowGlass, Abyssal Squid
Rarity (1): Opopanax
AXE COP (1): Chic Trombone
ShadowGlass (0): Chic Trombone, Chic Trombone
Epsilon Plus (0): Gabriel Pope, Gabriel Pope

Not Voting (3): AXE COP, Good Sir, Meinberg

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to lynch. The current deadline is February 25th, 2015 at 8 p.m. EST -- that's in about 3 hours, 35 minutes.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

ADDITIONALLY if you really think I'm scum you should vote me, don't just let your vote languish on nobody at all!!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Chic Trombone posted:

HEY OPOP, give me your top two scumpicks, go

I'm on my phone so I'm not hunting it down, but I did this morning. Rarity and GS

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me
Oh nooooo

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Yes, I received an Amulet of Mara on N1. I tried to use it on N2 but the action was unsuccessful. I'm basing my assumption that my target was a hider by the flavour (along the lines of looking all over for Skyrim for love but not being able to find it). However, my target didn't claim hider after I said it in thread which is what I'd expect so either they're playing bad or something else happened to block the action. I'll reveal who I targeted N2 if people think it's for the best but right now I think they'd only be confirmed town if they came forward to claim hider before I said who it was.

The whole 'looking for love' thing made me think about the flavour so I did a quick google on the Amulet and found out it was an item that lets you marry an NPC. All I've been told is that I'm unconfirmed masons with Epsilon but based on the flavour I think it's a safe bet we're lovers. For starters, it's all about us eloping and getting hitched but also it wouldn't be the first game where I was in a masonry that turned out to be lovers. I figured the best way to use the item was as a weapon, if I end up dead then at least I get to take a scum down with me. I targeted Epsilon based on the Byers lynch. On D1 he was supporting Byers but as soon as Byers thunderdomed he immediately switched to voting for him just cause it was "anti-town". It was only once the lynch was building that he made a proper alignment call.

Also, Chic playing content game instead of casing looks scummy.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)

Rarity posted:

However, my target didn't claim hider after I said it in thread which is what I'd expect so either they're playing bad or something else happened to block the action. I'll reveal who I targeted N2 if people think it's for the best but right now I think they'd only be confirmed town if they came forward to claim hider before I said who it was.

I've been playing really lovely this game, I'll agree.

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me

Chic Trombone posted:

I know I know triple post but AXE COP I ASKED FOR YOUR TOP TWO PICKS, YOU ARENT OFF THE CONTENT GAME HOOK YET

I was thinking rarity from my gut (as a partner to chic) but I just looked through their post history and they don't seem very scummy. They called people out for voting Byers and didn't hop on the bandwagon themselves when it would have been easy. Also they just called out chic sooo

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Meinberg posted:

I've been playing really lovely this game, I'll agree.

Are you claiming hider?

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Rarity posted:

Are you claiming hider?

I am indeed.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Meinberg posted:

I am indeed.

^^^ Confirmed town

Now be more useful :mad:

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Rarity posted:

^^^ Confirmed town

I'm doing my best. :(

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Meinberg posted:

I'm doing my best. :(

So who are your scum picks? We're coming up on deadline and one of our best consensus candidates just made a corroborated claim. The only person you've mentioned at all today was ShadowGlass and that was a pretty soft jab.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Rarity posted:

Normally I'd agree but we have very little content from most of the surviving players.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Rarity posted:

I'm content gaming because I don't find a lot of the content from the last couple days very compelling, and the only thing to do then is to make more content imo

Also I legit think Axe Cop is scum after the way he's responded to my content game. After not posting anything of substance all game long, his first move is to call the person calling him out on it scum, which he doesn't even follow up with a vote (and not because his vote is on someone better, no, his vote's not on anyone at all). Seriously, look at his post history, I think I'm the first person he's called scum all game long.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Chic Trombone posted:

I'm content gaming because I don't find a lot of the content from the last couple days very compelling, and the only thing to do then is to make more content imo

Also I legit think Axe Cop is scum after the way he's responded to my content game. After not posting anything of substance all game long, his first move is to call the person calling him out on it scum, which he doesn't even follow up with a vote (and not because his vote is on someone better, no, his vote's not on anyone at all). Seriously, look at his post history, I think I'm the first person he's called scum all game long.

Mafia Edit: very compelling with respect to the players who are still alive

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Gabriel Pope posted:

So who are your scum picks? We're coming up on deadline and one of our best consensus candidates just made a corroborated claim. The only person you've mentioned at all today was ShadowGlass and that was a pretty soft jab.

Working on it!

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Hey by the way we're less than three hours from deadline. It's time to start coming to a consensus, here

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4

Chic Trombone posted:

Hey by the way we're less than three hours from deadline. It's time to start coming to a consensus, here

I'd suggest you start by getting your vote off of AXE COP. I don't really think he's scum, and I don't think you're going to get a consensus on him.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Epsilon Plus posted:

I'd suggest you start by getting your vote off of AXE COP. I don't really think he's scum, and I don't think you're going to get a consensus on him.

I disagree!! Please review his posting history, with an emphasis on how he's studiously avoided making opinions all game until I called him out on it, at which point he promptly called me scum while appearing to gloss over the rest of the thread.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Would also vote: ShadowGlass (see my earlier reasoning), Opop if we can't come to a consensus on who's scum

ShadowGlass
Nov 13, 2012

Rarity posted:

^^^ Confirmed town

Mornin' all. Is this real? I don't think I have seen a hider before. Does this really confirm him town?

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

My re-read is going fairly slow, sadly. Energies levels are starting to drop. :(

Glockenapfel posted:

##vote Asiina

Starting to get a "fake content" feel from the sidelines commenting, and I need to put my vote somewhere more productive before I sleep.

This is the first post, from a surviving player, that has really jumped out at me as "this feels scummy."

Glockenapfel
Mar 9, 2013

Meinberg posted:

My re-read is going fairly slow, sadly. Energies levels are starting to drop. :(

This is the first post, from a surviving player, that has really jumped out at me as "this feels scummy."

I didn't kill her. Opop did.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Glockenapfel posted:

He didn't accuse you of killing her?

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Like that is a SUPER WEIRD reaction to Meinberg's post

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Chic Trombone posted:

Like that is a SUPER WEIRD reaction to Meinberg's post

:agreed:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

AXE COP posted:

The way I see it, the possibilities for lynching Opop are:

1) he's an SK, we lynch him and mafia almost certainly win

False. This would put us at 6-2-2. While we won't have many more numbers, the scum teams will need to start going after each other and we still have a good shot of taking the game. Lynching Opop isn't just about going for a SK, it's about trying to keep town's numbers up by lynching someone who is incredibly likely to be non-town.

Alternatively, I would vote Good Sir, Pope or Epsilon but I feel most confident with the Opop lynch.

Glockenapfel
Mar 9, 2013

Chic Trombone posted:

He didn't accuse you of killing her?

Duh. I was trying to be dramatic.

Asiina did seem a bit scummy to me day 1. Would I have vigged her at the end of the day? No.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Glockenapfel posted:

Um. What?

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Wouldn't this be suicide if you're lovers now?

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Idk if it's scummy or not but Glock's last two posts have been SOOOOO WEIRD

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Gabriel Pope posted:

Wouldn't this be suicide if you're lovers now?

Well yeah, I'd rather get to stick around longer but if I'm right about both him and the lovers thing then I'm gonna need to die eventually.

Glockenapfel
Mar 9, 2013

Chic Trombone posted:

Idk if it's scummy or not but Glock's last two posts have been SOOOOO WEIRD

Haha. Well I didn't provide enough context. My first thought on reading Meinberg's post was "Seriously?" It's not like I was gung-ho on her. And then that brought me back to thinking about lynching Opop, who actually killed her that night.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Let me just say that Ecco and Byers talked a lot in this game.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Glockenapfel posted:

Meinberg, Axecop, and Epsilon. I'd vote any of them if people persist in feeling Opop-huggy.

What made you shift your opinion on Gabe?

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Glockenapfel posted:

Haha. Well I didn't provide enough context.

You're not providing a lot, period.

Seriously, peep this guy's last two posts. I want to see Glockenapfel or Opopanax gone today.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Although after a reread I can't make heads or tails of Opopanax. A SK wouldn't claim more than one kill, a vig with more than one shot seems crazy. I don't like it at all. When in doubt, hammer it out ##vote Opopanax

Glockenapfel
Mar 9, 2013

Meinberg posted:

What made you shift your opinion on Gabe?

I had a nagging doubt about him being scum based on Ecco complimenting him day 1. Then his posts were just so looney tunes, he was either trolling or really misguided. I decided yo err on the side of misguided. He's posted a bit better since then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Shadowglass and Squid, who do you want to vote for now Meinberg's confirmed town?

• Locked thread