Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

sexy's fuckies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Me, frantically mumbling: how the heck am I going to top Sex loving, this is really getting out of hand, I don't want it to be my catchphrase, my agent's gonna drop me, poo poo

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

Me, frantically mumbling: how the heck am I going to top Sex loving, this is really getting out of hand, I don't want it to be my catchphrase, my agent's gonna drop me, poo poo

Hey everyone! It's the Sex loving guy! Post the Sex loving pic!

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
~*Sex loving*~
Pages: 1234567... Last

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

#Sex loving trends on twitter, FAU is found dead in the bathtub after several news crews swarm his house

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

FactsAreUseless posted:

you've peaked, dennis

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

:whitewater:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

#Sex loving trends on twitter, FAU is found dead in the bathtub after several news crews swarm his house
I kill another fat balding white guy to fake my death. I have no friends or family close enough to tell the difference. I live out the rest of my life posting cats in Pet Island from somewhere in rural Maine.

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry

Does Jace have fund raiser shirts for fixing his mom's prius he crashed driving too fast in the snow?

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Imp Zone is so thirsty for fresh memes that it must overwhelm and destroy any OC it sees.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
The meme imports from reddit and 4chan have slowed to a trickle, and people are getting desperate.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

The meme imports from reddit and 4chan have slowed to a trickle, and people are getting desperate.
The sounds they'll make rattling their forums will serve as a warning to the others.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

"Is this just a repeat of that Metroid thread full of terrible jokes?" - classic Imp Zone meme

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
Joke piss*

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Desperately replaying Bowser footage over and over, praying he says anything that sounds like a word.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

imp zone meme: there are actually five metroid threads, and they are all general metroid discussion

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
the epic slowpoke shirt is the shirt that gets me the most booty

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry

THE PENETRATOR posted:

the epic slowpoke shirt is the shirt that gets me the most booty

yadon

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Bobnumerotres posted:

imp zone meme: there are actually five metroid threads, and they are all general metroid discussion

i thinki 5 metroid threads is just fine. hell, make it six; it wouldnt even be a bad thing

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

cool thread op

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

crazed bearded imp: thar be memes on this forum! i knows it with me bones!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Without memes, how will we survive? Funny posts and laughter jokes? Don't make me laugh, joke poster!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Make it a tag but just give it to me

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
A video game shirt with a picture of Lara crofts tits where my tits would go

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
One of those cholo shirts like I posted earlier, but with Luigi dressed like Scarface, blinged out like mad, with Nude Daisy barely obscuring her heaving assets standing behind him.

and gothic text that says "We Run This poo poo!"

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
or this shirt

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry

Schnedwob posted:

One of those cholo shirts like I posted earlier, but with Luigi dressed like Scarface, blinged out like mad, with Nude Daisy barely obscuring her heaving assets standing behind him.

and gothic text that says "We Run This poo poo!"

Dec 26, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

Humphrey Bogart: I'm saying it because it's true. Inside of us, we both know it would get run into the ground. If you make this joke a gang tag, you'll regret it. Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow, but soon and for the rest of your life.

Ingrid Bergman: But what about us?

Humphrey Bogart: We'll always have Sex loving.

thread should have ended here

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

01011001 posted:

This is Something Awful. Threads never end when they should.

Dec 26, 2012

no thread ever does anywhere. too bad

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
just make it a banner and enable banners in impzone

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

FactsAreUseless posted:

"Is this just a repeat of that Metroid thread full of terrible jokes?" - classic Imp Zone meme

thank you

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

please can you tell me where to buy this shirt I'm sick of the ethics in games journalism. does it come in a wifebeater

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
i don't understand that shirt

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Doctor Goat posted:

i don't understand that shirt

someone should really explain it to me

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

This is now a gamergate thread. Gas it.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

01011001 posted:

agreed. locked

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

reopening just for this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
My favorite thing is when the models try their hardest not to look uncomfortable

• Locked thread