Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

TheFonz posted:

Is it a flashback to 2002 when we were still posting car poo poo in GBS and pretending we were better than all the other idiots posting?

Yes, there is much credence to be given when the poster presents as evidence a magazine of °º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤ºHIS TEAM°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º with banners of "New Kid Kizashi," "Nocturnal Kid Civic" and "Flush Kids STI/RSX."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

(Insert Mad Max related text)

Are you people seriously complaining about a nicely composed picture of his 350Z? His car looks good.

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

Somewhat Heroic posted:

Are you people seriously complaining about a nicely composed picture of his 350Z? His car looks good.

This entire post is false. Also louisiana roads aren't that bad you big baby just drive the car.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
cars.

Cage fucked around with this message at 02:39 on Feb 26, 2015

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3

meatpimp posted:

Yes, there is much credence to be given when the poster presents as evidence a magazine of °º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤ºHIS TEAM°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º with banners of "New Kid Kizashi," "Nocturnal Kid Civic" and "Flush Kids STI/RSX."

Sorry , I didn't mean to insinuate that Team SunJerk should be considered pretending. Posting the magazine covers is the funniest loving thing I have seen this week.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

That's also a terrible place to park, especially for a week, it looks like he's in the middle of the road.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Oh my god shut up

Das Volk
Nov 19, 2002

by Cyrano4747

Bape Culture posted:

Oh my god shut up

Stop white knighting your parachute account, it isn't funny anymore

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Das Volk posted:

How about you stop ruining the best cars in AI!

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS

Stanyer89 posted:

It's the only one I rock for my team, yo.

Which one is your car?

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
I bought a god drat truck. The E55 is parked safely in the garage for winter.

2008 Explorer Sport Trac Limited V8 4x4

Stanyer89
Aug 4, 2012

Well not quite the responses I was expecting but all is cool. I posted a picture of my car at the end of a cul de sac near my house, someone said cool sticker, I responded with what the sticker was for and holy hell it went down hill from there fast haha.

Here is a couple more of my false car:

Here is one of my buddy Derek's S15 and my Z at my last HIN in Houston last year.

Here is one at another show I think in Baton Rouge, before I got the Vertex bumper that took literally 5 months to get.

And finally...

In its actual garage, not the middle of road for a week and if you look closely you can see where the really nice artillery sized pot holes in Louisiana destroyed the lip of one of my wheels.

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS

Stanyer89 posted:

someone said cool sticker,

He wasn't serious.

365 Nog Hogger
Jan 19, 2008

by Shine
That S15 is tight.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Stanyer89 posted:

if you look closely you can see where the really nice artillery sized pot holes in Louisiana destroyed the lip of one of my wheels.

Are they invisible too?

Grraarrgghh
Feb 12, 2012

"Bernard, float over here so I can punch you."

DEAR RICHARD posted:

He wasn't serious.

This is what happens when you never leave Games.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Grraarrgghh posted:

This is what happens when you never leave Games.
That is a weird insult but I've never seen a good windshield decal. :colbert:

This is how I park in the winter. I drive until the snow stops me and usually thats pretty soon.

Grraarrgghh
Feb 12, 2012

"Bernard, float over here so I can punch you."

Cage posted:

Oh I 100% agree. poo poo is loving horrendous (and I drive a goddamn CUV nowadays :downs:).

There's just a wacky contingent of LPers and J4Gs on SA that occasionally wander into other forums and it's always hilarious.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Cage posted:

This is how I park in the winter. I drive until the snow stops me and usually thats pretty soon.

I never park in snow banks because I know I'd be the one to get ticketed for it somehow.

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

FLIGHT SAFETY TIP: Fatties out first

Dude I think your struts have collapsed. You should probably take your car to a shop and have them fix it!

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

Stanyer89 posted:

In its actual garage, not the middle of road for a week and if you look closely you can see where the really nice artillery sized pot holes in Louisiana destroyed the lip of one of my wheels.

Maybe if the lips weren't sticking way out there with no tires beneath them...

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Das Volk posted:

Spend a hundred grand and drive really slowly around a track once in a blue moon about it.

arts and craps
Nov 20, 2011

Bape Culture posted:

Spend a hundred grand and drive really slowly around a track once in a blue moon about it.

Post constantly about whatever gay fashion jew lifestyle thing you recently bought about it.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

a real rear end nigga posted:

Post constantly about whatever gay fashion jew lifestyle thing you recently bought about it.

It is the correct thread for it. Also nice anti semitism ugh where are the human being mods

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

CarForumPoster
Jun 26, 2013

⚡POWER⚡
Yall care too much about window stickers and making sure everyone has the same AI position on cars.

Heres me driving outside of LA in my STi:

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Nice job framing the picture so we don't see your windshield sticker.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe
Real talk for a moment. If you put the proper sized tires on your wheels, when you hit a pothole it doesn't eat the lip.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Spoiler: You don't even have to hit the potholes.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
I forgot AI was full of super race drivers who must have form over function at all times.

Bape Culture posted:

It is the correct thread for it. Also nice anti semitism ugh where are the human being mods

Your a gay jew m8 :newlol:

For content have a terrible picture I took when I realised my boot was filling with water.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

track day bro! posted:

I forgot AI was full of super race drivers who must have form over function at all times.

Your a gay jew m8 :newlol:

For content have a terrible picture I took when I realised my boot was filling with water.

Did u try closing it lol!!!!

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Bape Culture posted:

Did u try closing it lol!!!!

That's the engine lid, not the boot!!!!!!,!!!!!! v
:milk:

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I don't see any footwear here

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

track day bro! posted:

Did you mean function over form? Also thanks, we are super race drivers.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

track day bro! posted:

That's the engine lid, not the boot!!!!!!,!!!!!! v
:milk:

So in your crazy world of misnaming things, what do you call the storage compartment behind the engine cover? Is the engine cover the "bonnet" and the storage the "back bonnet"? Or do you wrap around to normal 'murican and call it the "trunk"?

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm

track day bro! posted:

bro, my grocery store to home lap times may be affected

e: what am i saying, im a goon, i dont leave my house

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
You guys joke but the guy did say he can't drive it much or else it will get ruined driving on regular roads.

ExecuDork
Feb 25, 2007

We might be fucked, sir.
Fallen Rib

BlackMK4 posted:

bro, my grocery store to home lap times may be affected

e: what am i saying, im a goon, i dont leave my house

You joke, but my GF and I have actually used a TSD rally app. on her phone to get home from the grocery store. It was fun! :)

Comrade Flynn
Jun 1, 2003

Cage posted:

You guys joke but the guy did say he can't drive it much or else it will get ruined driving on regular roads.

I will never as long as I live understand the giant rim fad that makes your car undriveable.

Furthermore, as someone with a window sticker,

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm

Comrade Flynn posted:

I will never as long as I live understand the giant rim fad that makes your car undriveable.

Says the one with the Murci

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Comrade Flynn posted:

Furthermore, as someone with a window sticker,
Yours is the name of the dealership, right? Catsexotics or something? Are you leaving that on there?