Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

Don't fry me, I'm no chicken!
Pet all your dogge tonight guys, things aren't looking good for my family dog. My parents came back from vacation and picked him up from the kennel, and he has just been out of sorts -no energy, didn't want to play, didn't come to greet you when you got home, breathing heavy... And that was all stuff he'd been doing at Christmas or even the end of January. It was like his spirit had been broken. They took him in today for some xrays and a bunch of tests and he has a large mass near his heart. They are taking him to a canine oncologist tomorrow, but hopes aren't high. He's 9 or 10 years old so even if it is treatable he'd have a rough recovery and it might not buy that much time. But well see.

So yeah, go pet your dogges.

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.
gently caress man. Losing a pup sucks.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Sorry to hear that man :\

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

:boehner:

Nostalgia4Dogges fucked around with this message at 06:57 on Feb 27, 2015

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
:smith:

We had to put both of ours down within six months of each other.

Sorry for your dogge.

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

Sorry to hear about your dogge Fried Chicken. I'll pet mine at my parents when I see her on Saturday.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
Sorry about your dog. Just remember he lived a happy life.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Sorry about your dogge :smith:

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
im sorry

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Fried Chicken posted:

Pet all your dogge tonight guys, things aren't looking good for my family dog. My parents came back from vacation and picked him up from the kennel, and he has just been out of sorts -no energy, didn't want to play, didn't come to greet you when you got home, breathing heavy... And that was all stuff he'd been doing at Christmas or even the end of January. It was like his spirit had been broken. They took him in today for some xrays and a bunch of tests and he has a large mass near his heart. They are taking him to a canine oncologist tomorrow, but hopes aren't high. He's 9 or 10 years old so even if it is treatable he'd have a rough recovery and it might not buy that much time. But well see.

So yeah, go pet your dogges.

I had a dogge that had a mass near his heart as well when he was around ten. They removed it with surgery and he never went into remission. However, it did take around a year for him to fully recover but he went on living for another two. :stare:

What I'm saying is don't give up hope, you never know how badly he'll wanna stick around. :sympathy:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

sorry dude :(

roscoe went to the groomer today

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Roscoe lookin' fine

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

sorry dude :(

roscoe went to the groomer today

Looking sharp, Roscoe.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Sorry Fried chicken. Your dogge sounds like a good dogge. Give him pets for all of us :smith:

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
bought monty a bone that looks big enough for a horse and he looks awkward as gently caress carrying it around. i would post pics but i have no camera atm.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSPIYsn8uTg

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
found this vid of monty from way back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rr3vzK7JwS4

dino.
Mar 28, 2010

Yip Yip, bitch.

My nephew, Noodlz.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

he is literally making room on his head specifically for pettes

noodlz is a p cool name

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

dino. posted:

My nephew, Noodlz.

omfg :3:

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Dude if you don't pet that dog I will

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Tide posted:

Dude if you don't pet that dog I will

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
saw this shirt in walmart, easiest $8 of my life:

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler
I just had to let my dog go on Wednesday due to dick cancer. It still depresses, me because I got to play with him, happy and painless, knowing that without daily (painful) catheters he would die from either a burst bladder or kidney. poo poo, based on the picture I can't estimate the length of his amazing life with your family will last, but I know that our canine shepherds are the greatest part of what makes us human.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Oil! posted:

I just had to let my dog go on Wednesday due to dick cancer. It still depresses, me because I got to play with him, happy and painless, knowing that without daily (painful) catheters he would die from either a burst bladder or kidney. poo poo, based on the picture I can't estimate the length of his amazing life with your family will last, but I know that our canine shepherds are the greatest part of what makes us human.

sorry to hear that man :(

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

TCD
Nov 13, 2002

Every step, a fucking adventure.

dino. posted:

My nephew, Noodlz.

Collies (I'm assuming that dog has some collie) give the best "you love me right?" face.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe
Got some new food for the dogges and did the whole "mix old and new to ease the transition" thing.

Maggie says "gently caress that, this new stuff is delicious" and proceeds to remove & sort the old & new before eating.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Oil! posted:

Good dog.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Oil! posted:

Good dogge :smith:

dino.
Mar 28, 2010

Yip Yip, bitch.

TCD posted:

Collies (I'm assuming that dog has some collie) give the best "you love me right?" face.

He's aussie shep and border collie. Freakishly good eye sight. However, he's also a giant goof ball idiot. He still thinks he's that little tiny puppy that my friends got from the rescue all those years back. You're sitting on the couch, and then all of a sudden a giant dog has decided that the only spot on the couch worth sitting on is you. Also, if you're not petting him, he makes sure to ram his head into your hand so that you do. He doesn't even care if you're not actively petting. Just as long as you're keeping your hand on his giant head, he's happy. When he lies down, he'll cross his front paws, and then splay out his back two legs. Dainty frogy. :kimchi:

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Oil! posted:

Good dogge

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Cross posting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Master Bateman posted: