Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
##unvote cause I don't think I'll be here for deadline. I'll be here in the morning though. I'm not 100% on Rarity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Asiina posted:

I am not enabling capps' nonsense this game. It's getting worse with every game and I'm not letting him get away with it for my own and everyone else's sanity. He thinks he is invincible to getting hanged and so doesn't actually have to contribute but instead act like a big distraction.

Capps, please actually participate in this game.

:rolleyes:

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I don't think I am invincible to getting hang, I am just confident I won't get killed for stupid reasons, and its because of my confidence I don't get killed for stupid reasons.

Also your trend is imagined and making it part of the discussion is more distracting than anything I have done in this game because everyone knows they can skip over my bullshit and not need to take it seriously. This on the other hand will lead to nowhere and it will be taken seriously by them.

In other words its tiresome.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
also what does "actually participate" even mean?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i mean i am being told to "actually participate" by the person who won't stop lurking in her scum games

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
see what i mean about this road being tiresome?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
No, I am actually extremely happy you are speaking like a normal human being and aren't talking in riddles for no reason.

It is very nice!

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
WELL I AM TIRED

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Capps tell me what you think about Rarity volunteering and yuming's vote and PMom's defense.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
That whole trail is a waste of time

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Max posted:

I had some questionable feelings about the current discussion about PM, but honestly this bothered me more and more as I read down the current posts.

##vote capps

Honestly we should kill this guy.

He is scum.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
Agreed. Down with the geezer

##vote Max

wait I must add this so he cannot acknowledge this post. If you quote this in any sort of way you are in direct violation of post 442191751 and are subject to a snake bite to the temple administered by yours truly

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
I feel like 1/3 of the posters have not really gotten involved either because they're lurking scum or they're scared to get their feet wet for whatever reason

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
"I had some questionable feelings" - past tense
"about the current discussion about PM" - present
"but honestly this bothered me" - past
"more and more as I read down the current posts." - present

Its constructed, fake, he had "questionable feelings". we are told not what they were or why he doesn't 'has' them instead of 'had' them.

its a post made to look like a thought process. max is trying to show a progression, hence the tenses. he is creating a chronology. it doesn't work though because these should be "present" thoughts

he scum

##vote max

Max
Nov 30, 2002

mr.capps posted:

"I had some questionable feelings" - past tense
"about the current discussion about PM" - present
"but honestly this bothered me" - past
"more and more as I read down the current posts." - present

Its constructed, fake, he had "questionable feelings". we are told not what they were or why he doesn't 'has' them instead of 'had' them.

its a post made to look like a thought process. max is trying to show a progression, hence the tenses. he is creating a chronology. it doesn't work though because these should be "present" thoughts

he scum

##vote max

No, I'm not.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.
##vote pmom

I don't like how he withdrew his vote. His initial defense/attack on Yuming was a null to me, but the way he quickly pulled back and just caved to the thread calling him out tells me that his read on Yuming was fake and he didn't actually have the opinion he stated in thread.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
guys I am sorry I have been a non-entity so far this game. I am very very exhausted.

My Thoughts on the Current Situation:
- What Rarity did was anti-town, period.
- PMom is super weird white knighting her
- I'm fine voting capps since who cares
- Not feeling the Max case

Ok cool and break

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##unvote

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##vote Max

This post has italics and pictures. Also gimmicky? Someone explain how it's gimmicky please.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Pinterest Mom (3): Rarity, Byers2142, Amnistar
Max (3): yuming, yuming, Deadbeat Dad, mr.capps, Ghostly Gangsta
mr.capps (3): Asiina, yuming, Max
Rarity (2): EXAKT Science, yuming, EccoRaven, Deadbeat Dad, yuming, Deadbeat Dad
Deadbeat Dad (1): Meinberg, Rarity, Ghostly Gangsta, Rarity, Ghostly Gangsta
Asiina (0): mr.capps, mr.capps
yuming (0): Pinterest Mom, Pinterest Mom
EccoRaven (0): EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science
Meinberg (0): Max, Max, Rarity, Rarity
AnonymousNarcotics (0): AnonymousNarcotics, AnonymousNarcotics

Not Voting (3): AnonymousNarcotics, Dr. Hurt, Pinterest Mom

With 15 alive, it's 8 votes to lynch. The current deadline is March 02nd, 2015 at 8 p.m. CST -- that's in about 10 hours, 41 minutes.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Any reason why?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Max posted:

Any reason why?

Max posted:

I gotta say, whenever I've seen people do gimmicky style posts, they almost always end up being scum.

What I'm saying is, hey GG and DD, you bein' scummy.

Max posted:

For the record, I'm just skipping every post with italics and photos.

You came out the gate opinionated, which is to be expected in this type of 'game'. I don't have concrete evidence of you being scummy either so it's nothing like that...

I mean if I weighed it out, no one has really presented any argument that compels me to vote for anyone in particular. Most posts I see sound like personal stuff from other games which I know nothing about so I'm just acting on who remotely interacted with me. No hard feelings or anything special, etc.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Max posted:

No, I'm not.

brilliant

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Ghostly Gangsta posted:

You came out the gate opinionated, which is to be expected in this type of 'game'. I don't have concrete evidence of you being scummy either so it's nothing like that...

I mean if I weighed it out, no one has really presented any argument that compels me to vote for anyone in particular. Most posts I see sound like personal stuff from other games which I know nothing about so I'm just acting on who remotely interacted with me. No hard feelings or anything special, etc.

yikes

Max
Nov 30, 2002

There's like, still 10 hours left, we're not at the "drop a vote just because" stage just yet.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Max who is your scum team?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Oh hey look, a bunch of posts I didn't see because I didn't hit refresh.

Mmhmmm,

GG, I don't know why you've highlighted the posts that you have. I get that there aren't many at this stage, but you don't really address your issue with them, aside from "they are opinionated."

Anyway, ##vote Ghostly

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

What's yikes worthy about that? All of my posts should be read in an unemotional, monotonous robot voice that sounds like it was emulated on a Windows 95 machine.

I got a family ta' look after mister.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

mr.capps posted:

Max who is your scum team?

Whoever is town is on my team.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Amnistar is one of em, right? But it feels like anyone else could be in the makeup.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Come on cut the bullshit, you are scum.

You presented a timeline.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Ghostly Gangsta posted:

What's yikes worthy about that? All of my posts should be read in an unemotional, monotonous robot voice that sounds like it was emulated on a Windows 95 machine.

I got a family ta' look after mister.

exactly, yikes

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Max posted:

Oh hey look, a bunch of posts I didn't see because I didn't hit refresh.

Mmhmmm,

GG, I don't know why you've highlighted the posts that you have. I get that there aren't many at this stage, but you don't really address your issue with them, aside from "they are opinionated."

Anyway, ##vote Ghostly

I didn't have an issue with them really other than you calling them gimmicky or scummy. I don't really have any issue with that either really. Like I said, just interacting with who interacted with me.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Max posted:

Whoever is town is on my team.

This is such an awkward reaction, drat.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Ghostly Gangsta posted:

I didn't have an issue with them really other than you calling them gimmicky or scummy. I don't really have any issue with that either really. Like I said, just interacting with who interacted with me.

So wait, you just vote for people that interact with you?

This makes no sense.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

mr.capps posted:

exactly, yikes

:roboluv:

embrace it

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Rarity posted:

I tried to write something funny but I've been burned too much in previous games when people misconstrue humor for a claim or something, so I turned it into an empty statement that is also true.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Rarity posted:

:agreed:

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Ghostly Gangsta posted:

I'm sorry, this is really bothering me. You don't have an issue with anything I said, but voted for me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Max posted:

So wait, you just vote for people that interact with you?

This makes no sense.

"questionable feelings"

• Locked thread