Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

You people are crazy.

I am not one to super defend scumbros in general, but in a game where I would get MORE POWER by bussing I would for sure hop on a practically inevitable lynch of a scumbuddy.

Really everyone should be voting Met.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
I was going to put my vote on you, but its already there! D'oh.

I'll be busy traveling for the next day or two. I won't have much say in this day other than what I already have done or what I might be able to do in the next hour or so. Hope you guys make well reasoned choices!

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Hal Incandenza posted:

You people are crazy.

I am not one to super defend scumbros in general, but in a game where I would get MORE POWER by bussing I would for sure hop on a practically inevitable lynch of a scumbuddy.

Really everyone should be voting Met.

that's not an actual defense.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Somberbrero posted:

that's not an actual defense.

I don't really feel like I have anything to defend though?

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Hal Incandenza posted:

I will ##vote foolster however, I find that case to be persuasive.

Hal Incandenza posted:

I like this post. ##unvote

^ in response to a Foolster post that, at least to me, was not very persuasive

Hal Incandenza posted:

Seriously foolster doesn't seem to be scummy to me at all, I have no idea what you people are seeing

Hal Incandenza posted:

Man foolster sure fooled me, eh?

that's all I got. i'd vote you. but I like good sir for scum better.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
oh, there's a deadline on a Saturday. that's fun. welcome to NL #2

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Oh. ##vote Hal

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
okay ##vote Hal -2

tastee should prob be modkilled which would put him at -1 but :shrug:

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

##vote: Hal

Unproductive day. Sorry for not posting more.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Yes k kill Hal bye Hal c ya. ##vote Hal

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Oh hey yeah I was the doctor.

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

poo poo, this is what I get for not paying attention

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

The mob descends on a human figure... the two outsiders you've found so far were human, so the third one has to be, right?

As it turns out, yes he was a real life human and not a sapient red dot or a cartoonized historical figure or an oven mitt... but he's still a mascot, nonetheless. The search for the last outsider continues on...

Hal Incandenza, Jared (Doctor), was killed D3!

quote:

You are Jared, a Doctor!

Power: Six Grams of Fat or Less
You're living proof that fast food doesn't have to be unhealthy. (Well, at least it isn't until someone adds double meat double cheese and ranch dressing to their six inch sub...) Target someone with Six Grams of Fat or Less, and for that night only, they're bulletproof and can't die. They can still be buffed/debuffed or have their power charges drained away, but hey, at least they're still alive and wearing much smaller pants.

You are town-aligned, and win if all threats to town are eliminated.

Night actions (or posts stating you're taking no action) by 8 AM EST Monday. If I can get them in sooner I'll start D4 on Sunday Evening, otherwise you can expect it to start Monday with a little extra time on the clock to compensate.

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

Hi! I meant to update this earlier this morning, but work is being a pain with high priority server outages and making me actually do my job in fixing them and stuff.

---

Another morning... another set of deaths... once again, one you recognize, and one you do not.

Mr Tastee, Chuck E. Cheese (Jailer) was killed N3!

quote:

You are Chuck E Cheese, a Jailer!

Power: Where a kid can be a kid

That stupid internet game with the animatronic bear has been both a blessing and a curse to your popularity... but mostly you're just annoyed and wish it would go away. You feel like you're going to smack the next person who brings it up... but anyway. You're the ultimate entertainer, singer songwriter pizza-maker theater manager and skee-ball operator. Using Where a Kid Can be a Kid on another player protects them from all other actions used on them, positive and negative... and also keeps them from performing any actions. Why would they, though? They're too busy partying.

You are town-aligned, and win if all threats to town are eliminated.

Good Sir, Kenneth Lamar Noid (Power-Copying Serial Killer), was killed N3 as the result of a time bomb placed N2!

quote:

You are Kenneth Lamar Noid, a Power Copying Serial Killer!

Power: The Widow's Son
They were laughing at you. You're sure of it. They were always laughing at you. The people in the TV, the mascots. One was even named after you, they were being that blatant about it. You'll show them. Using The Widow's Son, you'll first kill your target, secondly you'll gain his power with one charge (that can only be used on that power, and also the standard rule of one power usage per night still applies so you'll have to wait till the next night if you want to use it), and thirdly you will appear as that player's role and alignment to anyone investigating you. Finally, if all of scum team is dead, you'll gain the option to instead of using a power, to make a normal night kill. (I realize this might be a bit complex, so PM me if you have questions)

You are neutral-aligned, and win when you are the last man standing, or it is impossible for this not to happen.

Well, at least you have a pretty good idea of who killed the Noid.

There's still at least one more shadowy outsider out there, though... the hunt continues.

I'm going to put deadline at 10 PM EST Thursday. I haven't sent out night flavor and results yet, those shall go out shortly to those who need to know things.

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

quote:

Votecount for Day 3

Hal Incandenza (5): Met, Somberbrero, Kumbamontu, CCKeane, Dr. Hurt
Met (1): Hal Incandenza, Dr. Hurt, Dr. Hurt
Good Sir (0): Kumbamontu, Kumbamontu

Not Voting (2): Good Sir, Mr Tastee

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is February 28th, 2015 at 10 p.m. EST -- that's in about 0 minutes.

Reminder: If a scumteam member is successfully daykilled via majority vote, all players who had a vote on that scum at the time of :redhammer: gain one charge.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Not Voting (5): CCKeane, Dr. Hurt, Kumbamontu, Met, Somberbrero

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to lynch. There is currently no deadline set.

Reminder: If a scumteam member is successfully daykilled via majority vote, all players who had a vote on that scum at the time of :redhammer: gain one charge.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Well I feel it pretty much has to be Met or Hurt. Can we have full claims now?

I'm Colonel Sanders. I'm an Armorer and can distribute protection from Vig kills or Scum kills.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I just clarified how my power Actually Works and I'm pretty sure we can't lose at this point.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Somberbrero posted:

:agreed:

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
It could also be Kumbo. I hope it's not Kumbo.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
I mean yeah if you think the scum impersonator intentionally impersonated my useless ability, sure (I am the Burger King Power Conduit that Foolster flipped as)

That didn't happen though, it ain't me

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Oh cool. I'm not going to think too hard about that then.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
also if we're in full disclosure mode: capps invited me to the masonry he could recruit into, and then i completely forgot about said masonry until the next game day so we didnt talk much. i felt bad that i didn't talk to him before he died

he did get off another recruitment though before he died, so me and keane have been chillaxing in a doc by ourselves. not much has been said that wasn't put in the thread tho

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Neat. Did Keane claim in there?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Also, eat me Capps.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Somberbrero posted:

Neat. Did Keane claim in there?

nope

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Somberbrero posted:

I'm Colonel Sanders. I'm an Armorer and can distribute protection from Vig kills or Scum kills.

LOL I'm the Arby's glove, bodyguard.

We can't lose unless we're dumb.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

OVEN MITT, SORRY

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
What the gently caress? How do we have an Armorer, Bodyguard, Doctor, & Jailer all in this one game

Either one of you is lying or the last scum is a Jugg? Did anyone actually manage to stop a kill at any point?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Kumbamontu posted:

What the gently caress? How do we have an Armorer, Bodyguard, Doctor, & Jailer all in this one game

Either one of you is lying or the last scum is a Jugg? Did anyone actually manage to stop a kill at any point?

Limited charges.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

And I can say with confidence that no, I have not managed to stop a kill.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
yeah i had to check, 2 died every night

the charges thing makes more sense i suppose

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Somberbrero posted:

...I hammered a scum.

Ronald McDonald, Recharger. "Super Size It". I give out a charge. Did nothing night 1. On night 2 my charges were sapped when attempting to give a charge to Somber.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Me chic fil a cow. Me transfer. Take 2 charge from met. Give to me. Now have two charges. Me great.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Sounds like a scum ability to me.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Met posted:

Sounds like a scum ability to me.

Sound like you mad. No have charge. You sad.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
I think everyone needs to claim who they targeted on what nights. I have a theory but I need more information, particularly from Somber and Keane. Keane did Hiip use their ability N1 or hold onto the charge?

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Met. Nit 2. That all 4 me./

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Kumbamontu posted:

I think everyone needs to claim who they targeted on what nights. I have a theory but I need more information, particularly from Somber and Keane. Keane did Hiip use their ability N1 or hold onto the charge?

Are you sure? My power might be drastically less effective then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Somberbrero posted:

Are you sure? My power might be drastically less effective then.

I agree completely.

• Locked thread