Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Grandmother of Five posted:

*starts sobbing as hitler is shown in holocaust documetary* he only had one ball

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

We lost a good man in that tranny thread. Rip shim

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

USMC503 posted:

How much you want to bet it all has to with being insane? :v

The Farm. I would bet the Farm

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH posted:

So does this dudes:

son have enough childhood homosexual incest rape privilege or whatever to say his dad raped him or is he furthering his homosexual child rape upon your special little Trans community by saying his male father raped him and killed himself in a hissy when Uncle Sam wouldn't cut his loving pud off and turn that little child raping penis inside out and therefore into a Trans approved vagina and slap some bolt on tits and horse hormones into him?

Jet

loving lol. I didn't have to go to no fancy loving college to know turning a homosexual child rapists dick inside out doesn't make a Vagina. Or a woman.

Fuel

You are all horrible monsters for playing into this child raping motherfuckers insanity and referring to the sack of poo poo as a woman. It makes for a laugh, certainly, all of you people do, and anything that cuts a child rapists dick off is usually A-okay by me, but this is entirely untenable.

Doesn't

There's no big deal de-dicking-dumbass-deadbeat-dads-doing-dimes-in medium security. It's the fake tits and frankengina and costly vet medication and pain killer costs that rational people don't want their tax money going to.

Burn

It makes so much more sense to take this child raping rear end in a top hat outback and put a bullet in his head but this country has more thirds of flipper baby and autism than Apache or Cherokee or whatever. So instead now in the year of our long ago having foresaken us lord twenty loving fifteen this kiddy diddler sad brain suicide success story is cause célèbre for the most insufferable mentally ill fucks on planet earth.

Hot

I guess in 2015 we mourn dead child rapists suiciding for lack of access to medically unnecessary, traumatic, cosmetic, procedures and meds.

Enough

I for one want to be the first to thank him for killing himself, and sincerely encourage a fuckload of yougoddamn abominations to grab your bed sheets and follow your loving martyr.

To

Not just Trans people, child rapist defenders. Motherfucking child rapist defenders.

Melt

Every sentence uttered about this guy should start with "This homosexual pedophile raped his own son. JFC. Look: this is a child rapist, nothing worth mourning. You loving "people". :argh:

Steel

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

o7

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
gawdspeed shim

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xq3a_7242Lc

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

alice_practice posted:

I never thought the day would come when I would say that I honestly preferred this thread when it was just crazy troons having meltdowns.

Is there really nowhere on the internet that transgender people can talk about trans issues without really really really hosed up poo poo happening all the time?

There's a common ingredient in all those situations

:lol:

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

USMC503 posted:

How much you want to bet it all has to with being insane? :v

um scuse me you cis scum, his sanity is mutually exclusive from him being a tranny.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Cole posted:

um scuse me you cis scum, his sanity is mutually exclusive from him being a tranny.

Wait till tumblr hears about this injustice!

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
death to trannies

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrFTR9fucr8

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Story on NPR today about transgender people and how young folks tend to see them in a more favorable light. Sure fine whatever. They interviewed this 16 year old female to male and he(?) was very insistent he be called Jayce or something. Dude said something along the lines of "My birth name has nothing to do with it". If they're so keen on changing gender whenever the gently caress the feel like it and consider gender to be fluid why does a male or female sounding name come into it? Your name is your name, yo.

This is probably a super bigoted post but I'm pretty confused by the whole thing.

Also the dude they interviewed sounded like he had a tumblr page.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
If they went to a mental hospital or rehab and asked the same questions but replaced "Trannies" and Pronouns" with "Drugs" and "Voices in my head" you'd get the same responses I bet

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Where's that post defending shoving tampons in your butt to feel like a lady

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

If you clog up your butt with things that don't belong there, it makes the poo poo come out your mouth instead.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Spicy Guacamole posted:

If you clog up your butt with things that don't belong there, it makes the poo poo come out your mouth instead.

that explains almost everything every tranny has ever said before

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Batman Begins is a pretty dope movie, but I can't loving stand that it took like 7 Batman movies for them to figure out a way for him to turn his head.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Well Harrisburg has certainly been an adventure today. At least got some powder skiing out of it.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

There is nothing wrong with transvestites, changing gender dynamics and the current sexual revolution going on.

The problem is the lovely entitled people in the internet defending horrible loving criminals. I'm sorry but she decided to be a child molester ergo she is a horrible loving human being that needs to be hanged from the highest not because she is a transgender person but because she committed an unforgivable crime.

But no let's defend her and ignore her crime abloo bloo :cry:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Bring back eye for an eye as a penal concept. Kiddie diddlers and rapists all need to die a slow, excrutiating death. Slow as in years.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Spicy Guacamole posted:

Bring back eye for an eye as a penal concept. Kiddie diddlers and rapists all need to die a slow, excrutiating death. Slow as in years.

So force them to enlist?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Stultus Maximus posted:

So force them to enlist?

oh good tarnish the great name of the infantry by making it tranny and kiddy fondler centra

Oh wait

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Please, dear god, make the university administration let me apply for a social security number so i can donate plasma twice a week because i'm broke as gently caress.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
mods?!?!

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
is that his rear end or his nuts or his gut my god

or is it a her? :911:

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

ded posted:

mods?!?!

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Its like truck nutz but better

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I think it took the front butt and tucked it underneath.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Fart Sandwiches posted:

If they're so keen on changing gender whenever the gently caress the feel like it and consider gender to be fluid why does a male or female sounding name come into it?

I'm almost genuinely curious. The whole concept of "I'm a girl now SO I HAVE TO WEAR DRESSES AND HAVE A GIRL'S NAME AND BE RECOGNIZED AS A WOMAN" just reinforces traditional gender roles, doesn't it?

Beyond the inside-out weiner, trannies are just ugly broads behind the times. Otherkin carry more 21st century individual-empowerment cred than a nylon-clad tranny slathered in lipstick. Way to get outclassed by a hambeast in a puppy hat, you silly sluts.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

:frogon:

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

:eyepop: