Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheDarkFlame
May 4, 2013

You tell me I didn't build that?

I'll have you know I worked my fingers to the bone to get where I am today.
I still have this on PS3, but frankly it's a pain in the arse to get it running because it won't read disks until I take them out and put them back in again a hundred times, and to boot I'm also in GMT so my times won't mesh very well. I don't see me getting into any heists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009
if you ever decide to do a heist or two hit me up. fresh420prince

BitBasher
Jun 6, 2004

You've got to know the rules before you can break 'em. Otherwise, it's no fun.

Someone on GTA forums posted a list of Achievements with their icons for heists. One of them is to purchase 8,000,000 dollars in vehicles introduced in the The Heists Update.

Looks like we can own some expensive rear end vehicles.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

God drat there's an achievement for beating a heist finale without taking damage?

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

I'm tellin y'all right now that so long as I'm home I will accept a dinky-rear end cut to heist with you. I wanna do it for the love of theft~

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

blackguy32 posted:

Hard mode isn't that hard when you are just trying to finish a mission, but when you are trying to do multiple missions without a single person dying, then it starts getting difficult.

"Stop exploding you cowards!"

Stoked for heists, gonna see a man about a Craigslist special ps4 this weekend; should see you all on Tuesday night.

Will be on board to front costs for the missions and pilot the poo poo out of whatever aircraft you need moved.
Psn: TheDukeChin

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

i flunked out posted:

What timezones are you guys?

Pacific

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

i flunked out posted:

What timezones are you guys?

Central time

Maytag
Nov 4, 2006

it's enough that it all be filled with that majestic sadness that is the pleasure of tragedy.
EST, psn is maaaytag, in game Bud_F. I am mediocre to decent, have a mic, and a lot of heart.

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

Policenaut posted:

God drat there's an achievement for beating a heist finale without taking damage?

Seems like the way you'd do that is to have a group that repeatedly does heists, and lets one of the group hide somewhere safe from all attacks while the rest of the group does the actual final mission. And have the guy who gets to hide rotate each finale.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.
Don't do heists with Lasagna Man, he kills his friends for fun what do you think he's going to do with millions at stake.

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk
My PSN is OnimaruXLR and I want to do Heists but all my friends obstinately refuse to play console games that aren't on the Wii U :ohdear:

Hobnob
Feb 23, 2006

Ursa Adorandum

Policenaut posted:

I could see a sniper or maybe a getaway driver managing that.

I'll be up for heists (PS4 - VicLudorum) as soon as I can get a decent solution for voice chat. I tried the default PS4 earbud/mic but fuuuck that thing.

Hobnob fucked around with this message at 20:13 on Mar 7, 2015

Brightman
Feb 24, 2005

I've seen fun you people wouldn't believe.
Tiki torches on fire off the summit of Kilauea.
I watched disco balls glitter in the dark near the Brandenburg Gate.
All those moments will be lost in time, like crowds in rain.

Time to sleep.

Policenaut posted:

Hmm, I wonder if there's optional ways to do each heist like in the campaign, so maybe like "smart" or "quiet" approaches that make some poo poo like that easier to pull off.

Quicksand_Jesus
Dec 19, 2005

Lasagna Miracle

Rad Valtar posted:

Don't do heists with Lasagna Man, he kills his friends for fun what do you think he's going to do with millions at stake.

How dare you. How DARE you!

There's a reason I was voted "Most Trustworthy Goon," and it wasn't because I killed my friends for fun.

I did it and I continue to do it to strike balance in the universe. Nothing more, nothing less.

Now with money at stake? I'm even more trustworthy. I'll do anything die digital cash---even play with you in a mature, semi-serious tone with the goal of victory weighing heavily on my mind.

After the heist is over though? Yeah, you're loving dead.

Dead.

Fake edit: where's your videos? I need to see what you found so hysterical--particularly in my DM.

Steves Asleep
Jun 5, 2005

Hobnob posted:

I could see a sniper or maybe a getaway driver managing that.

I'll be up for heists (PS4 - VicLudorum) as soon as I can get a decent solution for voice chat. I tried the default PS4 earbud/mic but fuuuck that thing.

My PS4 headset lost a fight against my hoover so I'm on the lookout for a replacement too. Thought I'd try out those blue Sony surround sound headphones.

Bedlam
Feb 15, 2008

Angry thoughts

Anyone on Xbone want to do some Jobs with me? I've had this game for a while but never really got into the online but now I'm trying to hit 12 before Heists releases. Playing with randoms isn't too great.

My GT is Paroxysmal K. :)

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

Brightman posted:

or "quiet" approaches

If there's one thing I learned from playing payday 2 with goons is that the above scenario is highly unlikely to actually happen.
:v:

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

Duke Chin posted:

If there's one thing I learned from playing payday 2 with goons is that the above scenario is highly unlikely to actually happen.
:v:
And most of the time a quiet approach is the dullest most boring thing to do.

Quicksand_Jesus
Dec 19, 2005

Lasagna Miracle
Whoa, whoa, whoa.. I use the quiet approach all the time!

Totally.

No, really. Look at any of the videos I've posted. Particularly the one where I ran a guy down in a parking garage and beat him to death with a golf club. Quiet as a mouse.

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Imagine how much more sad and lonely we would be if not for the hard work of lowtax. Here's $12.95 to his aid.
I wish there was more potential for player stealth in lobbies, like vastly increased stealth when you have a melee out but removing it fully once you get anything else out.

..speaking of the quiet route. Shh, shh, no tears, only heists.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Whoever keeps kicking social club member Nvii3_ from the crew, please know that she is a very good race creator and also has a forums account. If you need more information talk to Hugh Malone because I don't actually know what her forums name is.

Also, Bro Nerd Alpha, please tell me your new PSN ID.

BitBasher
Jun 6, 2004

You've got to know the rules before you can break 'em. Otherwise, it's no fun.

I haven't kicked them, but I'm pretty sure I killed the holy hell out of this person earlier. My bad.

Abilifier
Apr 8, 2008

Bedlam posted:

Anyone on Xbone want to do some Jobs with me? I've had this game for a while but never really got into the online but now I'm trying to hit 12 before Heists releases. Playing with randoms isn't too great.

My GT is Paroxysmal K. :)

I'll join, my GT is Abilifier.

titties
May 10, 2012

BitBasher posted:

I haven't kicked them, but I'm pretty sure I killed the holy hell out of this person earlier. My bad.

Their PSN is something different from that, she makes those races you like.

E: she's on PS3

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

santanotreal posted:

Central time

Maytag posted:

EST, psn is maaaytag, in game Bud_F. I am mediocre to decent, have a mic, and a lot of heart.

Pacific here. I'm sure we can work something out.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

titties posted:

Whoever keeps kicking social club member Nvii3_ from the crew, please know that she is a very good race creator and also has a forums account. If you need more information talk to Hugh Malone because I don't actually know what her forums name is.

It's officerwinslow. I haven't seen him on lately though.

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

we're puttin' the band back together
Hey Pacific crew, I'm eastern time but play usually after midnight anyway. Ps4 LLJK, PSN WeGotMovieSign

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.

Quicksand_Jesus posted:

How dare you. How DARE you!

There's a reason I was voted "Most Trustworthy Goon," and it wasn't because I killed my friends for fun.

I did it and I continue to do it to strike balance in the universe. Nothing more, nothing less.

Now with money at stake? I'm even more trustworthy. I'll do anything die digital cash---even play with you in a mature, semi-serious tone with the goal of victory weighing heavily on my mind.

After the heist is over though? Yeah, you're loving dead.

Dead.

Fake edit: where's your videos? I need to see what you found so hysterical--particularly in my DM.

I just got home and will edit and post them tonight.

Zenzizenzizenzic
May 25, 2012

Fun Shoe

titties posted:

I think HM is dead. :rip:

titties
May 10, 2012

Zenzizenzizenzic posted:

I think HM is dead. :rip:

what

Zenzizenzizenzic
May 25, 2012

Fun Shoe
Well not literally, but he ain't posted or gone online in a while, and he appears to no longer be in the crew.

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

I won't be drunk when heists hit, I promise.

Holy poo poo I'm terrible when drinking. Good times though.

Sapient Afro
Jan 22, 2012

Well, you threatened to shove a knife up his dickhole.

well, apparently stuff from the update is already leaking

Kuruma looks nice enough I guess, but you can pry my Sultan from my cold dead hands.

Also, it's apparently a 4.8 gig download.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Oh god the Kuruma gently caress yes come to daddy

Cute as heck
Nov 6, 2011

:h:Cutie Pie Swag~:h:

Policenaut posted:

Oh god the Kuruma gently caress yes come to daddy

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

Sapient Afro posted:

well, apparently stuff from the update is already leaking

Kuruma looks nice enough I guess, but you can pry my Sultan from my cold dead hands.
Oooh I like the look but it's going to be 50x the cost of a Sultan.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

Sapient Afro posted:

you can pry my Sultan from my cold dead hands.

gileadexile
Jul 20, 2012

Fun times with goons!

Grand Theft Auto V Satellite Communications (with goons): http://youtu.be/xgSD24FOFwA

Grand Theft Auto V A Titan of a Job (with goons): http://youtu.be/9ZXqF7lxVHU

Grand Theft Auto V Dish The Dirt (with goons): http://youtu.be/v3l6XBZaE78

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maytag
Nov 4, 2006

it's enough that it all be filled with that majestic sadness that is the pleasure of tragedy.

i flunked out posted:

Pacific here. I'm sure we can work something out.

I can never start playing till 9 or 10 pm anyway, and could commit to one long night during the week.

• Locked thread