Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I've been poring over Ernest and Cpigs previous mafia games just to confirm his claim they like to joke around and troll each other and I can't really find any specific examples of him claiming scum when he was actually scum but I can only go back as far as the Room mafia and thats literally the only game I've found where he was scum so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
If someone wants to tell me how to get more than 500 results from the post history button or just how to find userids to do text specific searches of someones post history I'm happy to do the grunt work but I can't figure that poo poo out so I'm just gonna stop for now because its giving me a headache and making me more paranoid

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Jeez MC way to put :effort: into this. Like wayyy too much. Strange.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I just specifically remember him doing it as either a scum or town tell. ernie, I'm putting the onus on you here, find me a game where you scum claimed as town or we're thunderdoming

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Uhhh. That's a little creepy and way too much effort.
Go to votefinder.org and you can see all of someone's mafia games

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
eh I'm off work for a couple of weeks on a busted knee so I'm doing a really great impression of bart in that episode of the simpsons where they get a pool so probably expect a lot of that from me, but thanks for the tip anyway

MiltonSlavemasta
Feb 12, 2009

And the cats in the cradle and the silver spoon
Little boy blue and the man on the moon
"When you coming home, dad?"
"I don't know when
We'll get together then son you know we'll have a good time then."
That guy has played over a hundred mafia games so I think it's safe to say he's probably claimed scum as scum and scum as town before, so who knows?

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Idk if ^this guy is scum or just a newbie but he has barely any posts and his one post with "content" sounds super fake and scummy.

MiltonSlavemasta posted:

##vote Rurea

I kinda buy King Burgundy's argument about a Rurea/Somber scum team. But Ernie is giving me weird vibes too.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Agreed

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Idk if ^this guy is scum or just a newbie but he has barely any posts and his one post with "content" sounds super fake and scummy.

Well I mean you can confirm that quite easily, can't you

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
(its his first game on SA but that obviously doesn't mean its not both)

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I meant I don't know if his post sucks because he's a newbie or because he's scum. :)

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I don't really buy King Burgundy's argument on rurea at all and I'm a newbie but on the other hand I don't really want to push too hard since my aim for today was to stay off the radar and i've kind of hosed that up already

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

MC Eating Disorder posted:

I don't really buy King Burgundy's argument on rurea at all and I'm a newbie but on the other hand I don't really want to push too hard since my aim for today was to stay off the radar and i've kind of hosed that up already

Why are you trying to stay off the radar? Suspicious.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
because I can prove someone in this thread is blatently lying if I stay alive one more day

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

because I can prove someone in this thread is blatently lying if I stay alive one more day

Why can't you just tell us now

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
because I need a 2nd night to verify my hunch that there's more than one of my role in the game

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I want to point out that none of the things i've said since revealing myself to be a creepy dude with too much time on his hands is new information, so I don't know if you just didn't notice that I implied as much on the previous page or not

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

because I need a 2nd night to verify my hunch that there's more than one of my role in the game

That is pretty bad information to reveal to the thread at this juncture

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
only if i'm worried about getting NKed

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

Opopanax posted:

That is pretty bad information to reveal to the thread at this juncture

I don't really see why. Everyone has a role and he's basically claiming he's town which is fine.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

This thread is dead as hell. Let's get some content going.

A question to everyone: who are your top two scum picks, and why?

Mine are Cardinal Ximenez for the way he's been floating "these people could be scum together" without actually casing anybody involved in said potential scumteams, and Meds Cure Schizos, who's aggression seems faked imo

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
if it would be more helpful for me to just roleclaim now and lay everything out on the table, I'm happy to do that, i'm not worried about a night kill tonight, I just wasn't sure if that was worth doing unless I had a literal lynch mob on my hands

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

of course when i post that is right when things start happening

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

if it would be more helpful for me to just roleclaim now and lay everything out on the table, I'm happy to do that, i'm not worried about a night kill tonight, I just wasn't sure if that was worth doing unless I had a literal lynch mob on my hands

Oh ok, so you're BP

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

Opopanax posted:

Oh ok, so you're BP

What's bp?

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Bulletproof, meaning they survive a nightkill, usually just once tho

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

Chic Trombone posted:

Bulletproof, meaning they survive a nightkill, usually just once tho

Oh ok. Well how would tonight help him figure out if anyone else is this role too?

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
bulletproof: ie immune to night kills although its a little more complicated than that for me

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

honestly at this point you may as well claim

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah I figured as much, I'm a roleblocker with a catch, anyone who targets me for a nightkill kills whoever I target for a roleblock, hence why I think rurea is full of poo poo about being roleblocked because I didn't block him last night so either there's a mafia roleblocker as well or he's just plain scum

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

Yeah I figured as much, I'm a roleblocker with a catch, anyone who targets me for a nightkill kills whoever I target for a roleblock, hence why I think rurea is full of poo poo about being roleblocked because I didn't block him last night so either there's a mafia roleblocker as well or he's just plain scum

Interesting theory. I'd like to see what rurea has to say about this.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I suppose there could just be two town roleblockers given my role has a pretty heavy drawback but I think there were a lot better candidates to target last night than him so I'm assuming its either a mafia role or a 3rd party

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Who did you target?

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
you actually

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
sorry if you were doing something important and also for potentially putting you in harms way but I really got a weird vibe off your town claim

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Well as I phrased it earlier, I THINK I was roleblocked last night. All i know is that my action did not work at all.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
also correct me if I'm wrong but scum having a watcher says to me that there's at least one 3rd party out there and I assumed it was you

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

also correct me if I'm wrong but scum having a watcher says to me that there's at least one 3rd party out there and I assumed it was you

What?? How did you possibly come to that conclusion?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Rurea posted:

Well as I phrased it earlier, I THINK I was roleblocked last night. All i know is that my action did not work at all.

Yeah basically I think either you or King Burgundy is scum and I was going to roleblock you tonight after trying to make myself as obvious a nightkill target as possible so one way or the other I could tell for sure

• Locked thread