Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

mamelon posted:

has other things to do

what???!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Haven't this happened before? He disappears for a while then comes out with a whole chapter a year later.

This is the only new piece or art from LB recently.

quote:

lol this was a joke. i was joking around with my bro and i came up with this. we sometimes joke about the illuminati sense. so i thought to test out the paint of the new computer id draw this idea.

my data issue remains the same as the journal has inform you guys. this is more of practice to get this paint down because its different from mine because my laptop is outdated.

yes my hacked account has a illuminati picture. which is one of the reasons i thought it was humorous to make this picture. that i feel like its been awhile sense i have uploaded something so enjoy. i will get back to TGT when i can. i have more made just unable to upload it like i want.

And no I"m not hacked. lol i will never be hacked again. illumanti can suck donkey balls :P
funny story to add on to the old hacked situation that i never shared. i bet the hacker must of been confused to found out that my original password was in fact donkeyballs :) lol

mamelon
Oct 9, 2010

by Lowtax

Someone said it wayyyyyy at the start of the thread somewhere.

...So many years ago, ugh. I moved twice since then. I think the drawn-out release works, though. This is not the kind of comic to binge read. It's a lot more fun to pore over each page than blast through all at once.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Praying to my fuckin' hamster god for an update.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

A lot of great authors and artists left their magnum opus unfinished, hoping that's not the case here.

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

TGT has been post-pawned. :(

Lazer Bot posted:

Hello everyone i know some of you been waiting and well with everything is and my set up i can't possible give you a date to expect more TGT, i haven't been able to get online as often as i use to be. so who knows what part or time of this year will TGT will proceed, computer issues aren't the only problem, just the main one. i have a lot of things to do to get going to the extremes with uploading TGT and my other works, i mean i have been in the process of making web comics and videos my job. so its been a slow building process. but anyway i thank you for your patience and support and i just wanted to inform you that TGT might not be back for sometime. i have more in store but it looks like things are post-pawning my ability to upload and get into the process. I'm still working on my projects but they won't come to viewing eyes online for awhile. so im working on it just online wise it no guarantee you'll see it soon.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

Lazer Bot posted:

i mean i have been in the process of making web comics and videos my job

Good luck

Sassafrasquatch
May 7, 2007

Lazerbot posted:

i bet the hacker must of been confused to found out that my original password was in fact donkeyballs lol

So his new password is 90% likely to be “donkeyballs2”

23 Flavors
Sep 13, 2011

what a talentless looking goon

TGT is coming back bitches.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Awesome news. I hope he commits more to pushing the action forward instead of endless flashbacks and filler again.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
Get hype

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

JazzFlight posted:

Awesome news. I hope he commits more to pushing the action forward instead of endless flashbacks and filler again.

He wants to give us the authentic anime experience

Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

There is no Coordinator but Narduzzi, and Shilique is his Prophet.

A Steampunk Gent posted:

He wants to give us the authentic anime experience

I think you mean autistic anime experience.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Chump Farts posted:

I don't see how those are mutually exclusive.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Chump Farts posted:

That's a pleonasm.

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

im ready to have my mind turned into poop

my mind will turn into poo poo with this

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
And so TGT is back as strong as ever

Also some Underbite

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
We truce now.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

They were trying to induct Tails into a cult? Please, go on ...

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

A Steampunk Gent posted:

They were trying to induct Tails into a cult? Please, go on ...

a weed cult

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Underbite arc still great. Someone from Asia must have poo poo in his cornflakes.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

hentia, ohhh yeah...

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

So do you think it's Pac-Man forcing them all to be there or is someone else pulling the strings?

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
Oh my god, TGT is having a Keyser Soze moment. I want to see a slow drop of a coffee cup blunt alongside the flashblack now.

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011
It's a shame really, LB releases a new TGT on 420 and doesn't have Knuckles high as gently caress.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

PowerBeard posted:

It's a shame really, LB releases a new TGT on 420 and doesn't have Knuckles high as gently caress.

When ISN'T he high as gently caress, really?

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987

PowerBeard posted:

He's just high on plot weed.

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

quote:

I'd like it if you two squid, incest anime freaky fucks get out of my house.
Signature material.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

PowerBeard posted:

Yeah, incidentally the long weed party ended on 4/20.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Knuckle's smart weed habit is finally paying off

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Also Donald in finally there in the flesh, I'd be pretty okay if something sicknasty happened between him and Knuckles soon

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
Oh hey. TGT is back. Yay.

RiskyChris
Jan 13, 2008
Knuckles needs to smoke some weed and chill the gently caress out.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

TwoPair posted:

Oh my god, TGT is having a Keyser Soze moment. I want to see a slow drop of a coffee cup blunt alongside the flashblack now.

This is probably the best way to bring back TGT

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Art.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

So does LB picture like a Wario accent when he's imagining what Asian people talk like or what?

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
I don't want to break into houses anymore. :stonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
These new episodes have been gold. Esp TGT goddamn

Thank mr lazbot