Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.
Videos from a couple of nights ago:

Giving Brightman a haircut:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtUeNzwiMHA

Lasagna Man tries to run me over:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7GZnoHKJO0

Faceplant:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArVL1CismsA

Jay and Lasagna trying to run me over:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_lpoFbv20c

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heartstrings Tugboat
Sep 5, 2002

Just a texture, but to all my sports classic goons. Hoping it's a fake and it'll still be a racecar. Looks a bit Aston-ish.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

BitBasher
Jun 6, 2004

You've got to know the rules before you can break 'em. Otherwise, it's no fun.

Croccers posted:

Oooh I like the look but it's going to be 50x the cost of a Sultan.

I don't care. If it's a 4 door that performs better than a Sultan I will buy the hell out of it. Please oh please be AWD.

Pork Pie Hat
Apr 27, 2011
To the Goon I blew up with a car bomb outside LSC; sorry, it was a trap for pubbies and I couldn't warn you in time.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Heartstrings Tugboat posted:

Just a texture, but to all my sports classic goons. Hoping it's a fake and it'll still be a racecar. Looks a bit Aston-ish.

sweet it's the maserati 3500 gt!

Dang It Bhabhi! fucked around with this message at 22:25 on Mar 8, 2015

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Get ready for a new future of jet trolling: the Hydra is supposedly unlocked for purchase after you complete the Humane Labs Heist. No word on what that sucker costs but I'm guessing in the millions.

SamuraiPaul
Oct 9, 2005

Blowin' up da moon.

Pork Pie Hat posted:

To the Goon I blew up with a car bomb outside LSC; sorry, it was a trap for pubbies and I couldn't warn you in time.

It was I. I was the goon murdered by a car bomb. When you left immediately after I thought you just didn't like me. I don't blame you for leaving since I was aiming to shoot you for your treachery.

Sapient Afro
Jan 22, 2012

Well, you threatened to shove a knife up his dickhole.

More leaked images

Savage:

Guardian:

Enduro:

Casco:

Lost and Damned style Slamvan:

The Warstock purchasable vehicles:

Heist awards shirts:

Sapient Afro
Jan 22, 2012

also gang burrito with different livery:

and audio files:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jvwz0Ab1nIo

A c E
Jun 18, 2007

Is this weird? Is this too weird? Do you need to sit down?

Sapient Afro posted:

More leaked images

Guardian:

Can't wait for that and the jet. Looks like we have more Xbone players which is great. Was worried I'd be stuck with my girlfriend's cousin and his southern white trash friend.

If I missed adding anyone, my GT is Matazar.

Going to hop on shortly and relearn the controls.

Edit: drat, wrong vehicle...

A c E fucked around with this message at 00:11 on Mar 9, 2015

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

This sucks..

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

Sapient Afro posted:

also gang burrito with different livery:

Holy poo poo. Parking that bad boy right next to my General Lee.

I pity any fool....

Biodome
Nov 21, 2006

Gerry
Fellow Xbox one goon looking for people to do jobs with whenever. GT: Biodome

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Imagine how much more sad and lonely we would be if not for the hard work of lowtax. Here's $12.95 to his aid.
I bet the Savage helicopter is going to have explosive bullets and the Buzzard stays as nothing but a tiny agile missile-carrier.

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR
I'm buying the poo poo out of that Savage and the A-Team van, but only if it holds a good amount of people. I'm not gonna be surprised when it's a friggin' two-person van. The only Burrito I've ever even seen in Online is the bulletproof police one, and I don't think I've had enough people around to test how many it holds.

Also, massive lol at the "rewards" shirts. Why is every earnable piece of clothing a t-shirt with a lovely logo dropped on it, like our prize pool comes from cafepress.

Cute as heck
Nov 6, 2011

:h:Cutie Pie Swag~:h:

gileadexile posted:

Fun times with goons!

Grand Theft Auto V Satellite Communications (with goons): http://youtu.be/xgSD24FOFwA

Grand Theft Auto V A Titan of a Job (with goons): http://youtu.be/9ZXqF7lxVHU

Grand Theft Auto V Dish The Dirt (with goons): http://youtu.be/v3l6XBZaE78

Hey that me!

Also oh, that's what happened to my parachute. :mad:

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

I (leidend) had fun times with Brightman completing many missions last night until we dared add more than four people to our game and the server shat itself.

Who is Brightman

Heartstrings Tugboat
Sep 5, 2002

fyodor posted:

sweet it's the maserati 3500 gt!

Yep. Figured as much from the texture file. Was REALLY hoping for the 150 S though.

Brightman
Feb 24, 2005

I've seen fun you people wouldn't believe.
Tiki torches on fire off the summit of Kilauea.
I watched disco balls glitter in the dark near the Brandenburg Gate.
All those moments will be lost in time, like crowds in rain.

Time to sleep.

Reverse Centaur posted:

I (leidend) had fun times with Brightman completing many missions last night until we dared add more than four people to our game and the server shat itself.

Who is Brightman

I am. You have drat near the same paint job as I do for your Zentorno which caused some slight confusion at one point. Was a fun time, those two pubbies weren't absolutely terrible, but yeah, that got bad as soon as we got pulled into that big race.

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
Forgive my ignorance but as a dad gamer I'm curious... Have they said anything about flexibility in handling multipart heists?
Like if I do mission 1 of a heist with players a, b and c do I absolutely and unequivocally have to finish the entire heist with the same 3 dudes?

[Ed] or can I, for example, just link up with a crew doing Mission 2?

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Imagine how much more sad and lonely we would be if not for the hard work of lowtax. Here's $12.95 to his aid.

Pocket money. Best done with a Cargobob friend, keep the Dubsta-triggering Dubsta in the right position and fly back and forth between 07 and 15.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Most Trustworthy Goon. heh

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

Feenix posted:

Forgive my ignorance but as a dad gamer I'm curious... Have they said anything about flexibility in handling multipart heists?
Like if I do mission 1 of a heist with players a, b and c do I absolutely and unequivocally have to finish the entire heist with the same 3 dudes?

[Ed] or can I, for example, just link up with a crew doing Mission 2?

I'm fairly certain progression follows the heist leader. Your three heist mates can be whoever you want each time.

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

I need to know if there will be more dress up options for my crime Barbie. coming with this update. I need to know.

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012
Port the loving clothes from single player into the game :argh:

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

Apparently there'll be some cool tactical military stuff.

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012
Why do people get so hyped about masks?

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

Masks suck, I only wear one to rob stores

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR

Croccers posted:

Why do people get so hyped about masks?

Have you seen the average pubbie? They can't get enough of the poo poo. Douchier the better. Douchey facial hair and clothes and masks and wacky zany poo poo and they're in heaven.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

I'm still kind of pissed that the only basketball jersey is restricted so far that you can't wear anything under it. There are NPCs wandering around with long-sleeve shirts underneath jerseys and I'd like to have that.

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

I'm here for corny tactical turtlenecks though :getin:

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR
In dark black, or slightly darker black?

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

I got me two olives and a couple of limes

The kuruma 2 looks like my next favorite ride, but all I want is a goddamned taser to use online. And also maybe embarrassing killshots with a flare gun :c00lbert:

Also yeah I'll probably roll around in that cop looking outfit.

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

Yeah, I hope they're usable outside of heists; one of my favorite things is to steal a cop car and drive around town with the sirens on saying stuff like "Above the law? I am the law" over mic and if I can dress the part then all the better tbh

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

Jonesy posted:

The kuruma 2 looks like my next favorite ride, but all I want is a goddamned taser to use online. And also maybe embarrassing killshots with a flare gun :c00lbert:

Also yeah I'll probably roll around in that cop looking outfit.
I hope the flare gun can reliably set people on fire.
I want the Insurgent. I miss having my insured Police Van :(

Zenzizenzizenzic
May 25, 2012

Fun Shoe

Mother of gently caress. Look at this ridiculous piece of horseshit... I'm madly in love.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

Maytag posted:

I can never start playing till 9 or 10 pm anyway, and could commit to one long night during the week.

Hey cool there's more of us :toot: I'm usually a 9pm+'er as well.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

Yeah, I like to play late at night and hopefully they'll put that update out at midnight so I can get in there as early as I can. Let's go heisting!

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

Policenaut posted:

Yeah, I like to play late at night and hopefully they'll put that update out at midnight so I can get in there as early as I can. Let's go heisting!

Yeah that's kinda what I'm hoping for tomorrow night as well. West Coast Timezone Supremacy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sapient Afro
Jan 22, 2012

According to one of the leakers, we'll finally be able to get chrome rims!

You just have to grind incessantly to get them:

quote:

Complete The Big Time platinum Award to gain access to the High End Chrome Rims for free.~n~Complete 50 Heist Finales.
Complete the Captured platinum Award to gain access to the Sport Chrome Rims for free.~n~Win 50 Captures.
Complete The Postman platinum Award to gain access to the Lowrider Chrome Rims for free.~n~Drop off 100 packages in Captures.
Complete the Be Prepared platinum Award to gain access to the Tuner Chrome Rims for free.~n~Complete 50 Heist Setups.
Complete the Still Standing platinum Award to gain access to the SUV Chrome Rims for free.~n~Win 50 LTS matches.
Complete the One and Only platinum Award to gain access to the Muscle Chrome Rims for free.~n~Be the last player alive in an LTS 50 times.
Complete the Lights Out platinum Award to gain access to the Bike Chrome Rims for free.~n~Get 100 kills while wearing Night Vision.
Complete the No You Don't platinum Award to gain access to the Offroad Chrome Rims for free.~n~Kill 100 package carriers in Captures.

:suicide:

• Locked thread