Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

im gay posted:

What are the rumored payouts for heists going to be? I'm so loving poor.

one of them showed a total of $620,000, so around there split 4 ways

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

R* quietly updated their newswire with requirements for heists.

Brightman
Feb 24, 2005

I've seen fun you people wouldn't believe.
Tiki torches on fire off the summit of Kilauea.
I watched disco balls glitter in the dark near the Brandenburg Gate.
All those moments will be lost in time, like crowds in rain.

Time to sleep.

geeves posted:

Whoa, what? The Heist Leader needs to have purchased a $1.25mil Shark Card? WTF?

Edit: The newswire doesn't mention that now and/or I am a gullible asshat.

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Imagine how much more sad and lonely we would be if not for the hard work of lowtax. Here's $12.95 to his aid.
Surely they just mean you need to own that much minimum as a heist leader.

Orv
May 4, 2011
Much as I would love to see you all panic for pages about that, here's the actual requirements.

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR
I'll be honest, I would have just bought it and moved on if it was real.

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012
I really want heists to be amazing and super fun and worth replaying, but at the same time it would be hilarious if they suck.

Quicksand_Jesus
Dec 19, 2005

Lasagna Miracle

geeves posted:

:bravo:

im gay
Jul 20, 2013

by Lowtax
If the servers don't die day one, there are sure to be exploits to get me all that R$ :getin:

Orv
May 4, 2011
Watch, turns out if you fail one of the setups in a specific timeframe it awards everyone but the leader 2m or something stupid.

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Imagine how much more sad and lonely we would be if not for the hard work of lowtax. Here's $12.95 to his aid.
And if you split the heist money in-group afterwards it uses your bank account for it

Ziploc
Sep 19, 2006
MX-5
I'll be on all loving night from 5:00 est and on. I'm loving down to clown. HorseFactoryCrew FoLyfe.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Yeah what the hell I got nothin better to do I'll be up for this thing when it launches probably at like 2 AM or some poo poo. Let's go PS4 Crew.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
I'll probs be on if the servers don't crash, which they will, therefore the "probably."

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
Goons on Xbone need to add Agoat944 ASAP for HEISTS and MORE HEISTS

geeves posted:

:negative:

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Haha one of the Heist shirts unlocks by the leader taking 100% of the payout.

Quicksand_Jesus
Dec 19, 2005

Lasagna Miracle

I'm so totally getting that shirt as soon as pos---I mean.. what kind of dick would do that to his friends just for a shirt in game?

In a totally unrelated topic that has nothing to do with finding a way to get this shirt on day one--what are Gary, Jay and Pootbarn doing tomorrow night?

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy

I plan on doing this in every public heist I do.

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

I am sure a hacker knows all about rewarding and accomplished behavior. I mean, raping a chick with some mickeys is the same is getting laid right? Same result amirite guys? Nothing like work and not having to do it and get that sweet sweet payoff. :smug:
I don't really care, so long as I getting my cut on the prep missions anyways. I mean, I cannot imagine going into the negative funds by simply using that many bullets/bombs/armors/snacks?

GOD IS BED
Jun 17, 2010

ALL HAIL GOD MAMMON
:minnie:

College Slice
If any goons are on 360 tomorrow evening, I'm gonna be playing with my non-goon brother, we'd appreciate some support. We can be flunkies or I can mastermind, either way is cool with me.
GT: Xander I Crews

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

Scyron posted:

I don't really care, so long as I getting my cut on the prep missions anyways. I mean, I cannot imagine going into the negative funds by simply using that many bullets/bombs/armors/snacks?

Needing to stop at least once at a 24/7 for snacks should be the highlight of every heist. :colbert:

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR
It seems like kind of a big oversight that you don't agree to a cut before joining a heist crew. I mean, that was a pretty specific part of the singleplayer heist paradigm. All that did was guarantee twice over that I'll never do heist poo poo with pubbies.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Quicksand_Jesus posted:

I'm so totally getting that shirt as soon as pos---I mean.. what kind of dick would do that to his friends just for a shirt in game?

In a totally unrelated topic that has nothing to do with finding a way to get this shirt on day one--what are Gary, Jay and Pootbarn doing tomorrow night?

I'll be there starting around 530EST when I get done showered and well and truly liqueured up.

Wait for me, Jack

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy

geeves posted:

Posted this to another forum:

DChapsfield;47289548 posted:

Are you loving kidding?

Kylel999;47289558 posted:

There's no way, Agoat's being an rear end in a top hat

I really freaked out for a second, dick

OzzyCockroach;47289559 posted:

"give us money for free content"

[editline]9th March 2015[/editline]

wait what? got me

Spydurr117;47289597 posted:

I checked the page and it's not there for me? Just says you need to be rank 12 and have a high end apartment.

okay slightly late I guess but point still stands.

Kylel999;47289600 posted:

He's loving trollingggggggg

Jesus christ that would be so loving HORRIBLE, oh my god lol

I should go buy one though right

ZeroTimesCookie;47289650 posted:

-lol late it was a joke-

drat it agoat that was not funny at all

You should totally post that on some other place though. The reactions would be pretty hilarious.

ExplodingSquid
Aug 11, 2008

I'm constantly refreshing this page waiting for someone to mention the update is ready... It's 11:37am in Australia but guessing I've got some time to wait. How long until the 10th in the States?

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

ExplodingSquid posted:

I'm constantly refreshing this page waiting for someone to mention the update is ready... It's 11:37am in Australia but guessing I've got some time to wait. How long until the 10th in the States?

6 hours until midnight Pacific, 3 hours Eastern. No guarantee that the patch will go live at the stroke of midnight though.

ExplodingSquid
Aug 11, 2008

titties posted:

6 hours until midnight Pacific, 3 hours Eastern. No guarantee that the patch will go live at the stroke of midnight though.

Cheers. It at least let's me know I can relax for 3-6 hours. We lasted 18 months so a few more hours won't kill us...

Orv
May 4, 2011

ExplodingSquid posted:

Cheers. It at least let's me know I can relax for 3-6 hours. We lasted 18 months so a few more hours won't kill us...

Rockstar turns all consoles into bombs, RIP.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -
What time do patches normally roll out on PSN? ~Midnight Pacific? Super stoked to get my flight on in one of the new helis or the Hydra :hawksin:

My only wish: Make the god drat flight helmet its own thing separate from the flight suit released a few DLC's back. I want sexy sexy short shorts and pink work boots w/ the jet fighter helmet and nothing else.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Duke Chin posted:

What time do patches normally roll out on PSN? ~Midnight Pacific? Super stoked to get my flight on in one of the new helis or the Hydra :hawksin:

My only wish: Make the god drat flight helmet its own thing separate from the flight suit released a few DLC's back. I want sexy sexy short shorts and pink work boots w/ the jet fighter helmet and nothing else.

Did you trade drugs for a craigslist PS4? If so please accept my friend request i'm so lonely

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

I am sure a hacker knows all about rewarding and accomplished behavior. I mean, raping a chick with some mickeys is the same is getting laid right? Same result amirite guys? Nothing like work and not having to do it and get that sweet sweet payoff. :smug:
I sort of want to hit the hay real early, so I can wake up early enough to get in on a heist or two before work. Just tryin to imagine if any goons will even be up at 6AM CDST (GMT - 5:00) Or just try and stay up until like 12-1 and try and see if I can dl the patch before I need to go to bed.

shep
Aug 31, 2003

I am sad because I am stuck with no bacon in the middle of the ocean.
People are still playing this on 360.... right??? :ohdear:

Scorched Spitz
Dec 12, 2011
Me and the guy upthread. The only way I can afford to upgrade is if I knock over an actual bank.

GOD IS BED
Jun 17, 2010

ALL HAIL GOD MAMMON
:minnie:

College Slice

shep posted:

People are still playing this on 360.... right??? :ohdear:

hey hey man, hit me up tomorrow. GT: Xander I Crews

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

titties posted:

Unless it secretly records and stores video (which it might, idk) I don't have anything. If you're talking about when I suicided during that race, I don't have any idea what caused it. I wasn't more than a couple of feet off the pavement then, though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYnZL1dmHhM

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

I was gonna play a mission with pootbarn, Scikar, and a rando literally named "SKAVILLE" but I froze on the "Launching session" screen and I'm so sad........ It is reminding me of how bad it's gonna be trying to get on tomorrow but at least East Los FM is still playing hooooooy el rey

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

titties posted:

Did you trade drugs drums for a craigslist PS4? If so please accept my friend request i'm so lonely

Yeah I should be back good to go tonight when I get home from work. :toot:

Aardmania
Jan 1, 2007

Ruining newspapers since 1993.

Shredded Hen
I'm really liking the new fight animations that come with this update.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FsDxlO1N-U

Maytag
Nov 4, 2006

it's enough that it all be filled with that majestic sadness that is the pleasure of tragedy.
PS3, sent a few friend requests out, I should be on 9 pm EST Tuesday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

PS4 heist goons friend me: leidend, I don't completely suck as long as I'm not racing cars. Work schedule is up in the air right now but it looks like I'll still have Fri/Sat late at night Pacific.

• Locked thread