Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
I'll explain tomorrow, if I live.

:redhammer:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

That's deadline btw.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Fast Luck posted:

Why would a scum player meltdown and quit because town wouldn't work together? Unless she was going to quit all along and faked the meltdown to build town cred for her replacement. I don't believe that, though, that's just the only possible way she could be scum.

This.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Mushroom is just making stuff up at this point. If Little Mac doesn't vote for Somb then he's scum with Hal!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Somberbrero posted:

Mushroom is just making stuff up at this point. If Little Mac doesn't vote for Somb then he's scum with Hal!
Stop talking, you're dead.

:redhammer:

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
:ghost: Good luck! :ghost:

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

The Current Day 1 Votecount

Somberbrero (5): King Burgundy, wall monitor, Poison Mushroom, Byers2142, Epsilon Plus, -King Burgundy, -wall monitor, -Byers2142, Byers2142, -Poison Mushroom, Hal Incandenza, -Hal Incandenza, Poison Mushroom, King Burgundy, Hal Incandenza
Poison Mushroom (4): Little Mac, Murmur Twin, King Burgundy, Hal Incandenza, Meinberg, -King Burgundy, Somberbrero, -Hal Incandenza
Hal Incandenza (3): Pinterest Mom, Murmur Twin, -Murmur Twin, Poison Mushroom, King Burgundy, Fast Luck, jon joe, -King Burgundy, King Burgundy, -Poison Mushroom, -King Burgundy
Little Mac (1): jon joe, -jon joe, Ernie., Meinberg, -Meinberg
jon joe (1): HiipFire, Somberbrero, -Somberbrero
Meinberg (1): Byers2142, -Byers2142, wall monitor, King Burgundy, -King Burgundy
Ernie. (0): wall monitor, -wall monitor, jon joe, -jon joe
wall monitor (0): Meinberg, Epsilon Plus, Ernie., Byers2142, -Epsilon Plus, -Byers2142, -Ernie., -Meinberg
Epsilon Plus (0): Ernie., -Ernie., Meinberg, -Meinberg
Pinterest Mom (0): jon joe, Murmur Twin, -Murmur Twin, -jon joe

Not Voting (0):

:h: With 15 players alive, it takes 8 votes to be executed.
:d: The current deadline is March 10th, 2015 at midnight EDT -- that's in about 0 minutes.

Epsilon Plus is currently beating hiipfire 18 to 13

Somberbrero, Vanilla Town, has been executed.

Thread closed for me to process stuff.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Fast Luck, Vanilla Town, has been killed.

Players who performed a night action have been PMed a result. Players who have received a ballot have been PMed information. If you are neither of those things, you did not get a PM. Yesterday's rooms are closed but you can still review chat. I put an extra hour on the deadline because of the long processing phase

Jump King fucked around with this message at 06:15 on Mar 10, 2015

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
The Current Day 2 Votecount

Not Voting (13): Byers2142, Epsilon Plus, Ernie., Hal Incandenza, HiipFire, jon joe, King Burgundy, Little Mac, Meinberg, Murmur Twin, Pinterest Mom, Poison Mushroom, wall monitor

:h: With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to be executed.
:d: The current deadline is March 11th, 2015 at 1:13 a.m. EDT -- that's in about 23 hours, 58 minutes.

Epsilon Plus is currently beating hiipfire 20 to 13

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

votefinder posted:

:d: The current deadline is March 11th, 2015 at 1:13 a.m. EDT -- that's in about 23 hours, 58 minutes.
Uh.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

wait what, are we already on d2?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

This is going to be an interesting day.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Ernie. posted:

wait what, are we already on d2?

MildManeredManikin posted:

There are no nights.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Can whoever ended up with the actions please post your results now, please?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

So, do scum decide ahead of time, too? Like, have their own nightkill ballot?

That's kind of cute.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Poison Mushroom posted:

So, do scum decide ahead of time, too? Like, have their own nightkill ballot?

That's kind of cute.

They must have. That was a super quick turnaround.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
I do not have a ballot.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

I have the two ballots that I guess two people yesterday said they sent me.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Alright. Let's get this rolling then.

I think the big three early cuddleleaders are going to be:
1. Me. My entrance was awkward, and I doubled-down on cuddling Somber.
2. Hal. His posting has been opportunistic, and I'd honestly be 100% up for turboing him if it weren't for the ballot thing.
3. Ernie. He's been posting in a way that's made people think he's running interference for me.

I also owe Little Mac an explanation about my hard read-claims on Hal. It is, however, 1:30 in the morning right now, so I'm not super lucid. The short version is that I can't think of any legitimate motivation to admit to voting out of self-preservation for its own sake. Therefore, there must be an outside reason. Therefore, it seems reasonable to assume that the reason is in-game, rather that out-of-game. (There's no use trying to predict what out-of-game events might cause a reaction, that way lies madness.)

So, operating on what I hope is the reasonable assumption that Hal would not intentionally sabotage himself without good reason, and that his reason for admitting to self-preservation comes from being within the game, I'm left with a very short list of reasons why he would claim such selfish motivations. And at the top of that list, with a loving literal gulf in between it and the second one, is that he's breadcrumbing. And what would you breadcrumb with a line like that, but survivor?

Ernie. posted:

I sent one of them.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

I am also disappointed that this thread mobbed Somber. I've never seen a scum go with the crazy stupid sounding scumhunting theory like 'WHAT IF THE PERSON WHO REPLACED OUT IN ANGER IS SCUM'. Those posts are usually paranoid town.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Poison Mushroom posted:

Alright. Let's get this rolling then.

I think the big three early cuddleleaders are going to be:
1. Me. My entrance was awkward, and I doubled-down on cuddling Somber.
2. Hal. His posting has been opportunistic, and I'd honestly be 100% up for turboing him if it weren't for the ballot thing.
3. Ernie. He's been posting in a way that's made people think he's running interference for me.

All of this posting is noise and serves nothing but a misplaced self-martyrdom hope that misled town will fix their ways. Let me show you how we can do it and let's do what we should have done yesterday ##vote little mac

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Ernie. posted:

I am also disappointed that this thread mobbed Somber. I've never seen a scum go with the crazy stupid sounding scumhunting theory like 'WHAT IF THE PERSON WHO REPLACED OUT IN ANGER IS SCUM'. Those posts are usually paranoid town.
I'm sorry, Ernie. :smith: I genuinely thought Somber was doubling down on an act.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Ernie. posted:

You only have two ballots?

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

King Burgundy posted:

You only have two ballots?

Yes, just two. Want me to claim what they are if it's relevant?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Ernie. posted:

I was wrong to swap back to him. I should have realized that Somber's new thing is antagonizing townies for no reason after seeing his MVP for scum performance in Fantastic Four Mafia where he did the same thing.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Ernie. posted:

Yes, just two. Want me to claim what they are if it's relevant?

It is relevant.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
I have a theory about the scumkill but I will wait until night 2 confirms or denies it.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

I have a roleblock ballot, voter #5.

I have a doctor ballot, voter #2.

I honestly am not 100% on the game mechanics (I didn't even vote on the cop ballot yesterday because I thought we had the night to decide) but I can post my ballot confirmation codes if that's not something I should keep private.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Ernie. posted:

I honestly am not 100% on the game mechanics (I didn't even vote on the cop ballot yesterday because I thought we had the night to decide) but I can post my ballot confirmation codes if that's not something I should keep private.

Keep your codes private.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Also I did not perform the cop last night.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Ernie. posted:

FYI that I have a question out to MMM to confirm, but I believe you are missing a ballot.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

jon joe posted:

Also I did not perform the cop last night.

I didn't perform the roleblock.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

King Burgundy posted:

FYI that I have a question out to MMM to confirm, but I believe you are missing a ballot.

It may be possible, because MMM's PM to me included two typos. The description of the ability told me I can use it to vote on who gets copped (for both ballots).

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Ok, confirmed. Three people that I know of sent Ernie their ballot. Byers roleblock ballot appears to have landed on Ernie as intended. I don't recall off hand if we know what Hal and Pmush are, so I'll have to double check those. So much has happened now I'm having a hard time keeping track.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Ernie. posted:

It may be possible, because MMM's PM to me included two typos. The description of the ability told me I can use it to vote on who gets copped (for both ballots).

Ah yes, I believe it says that for all ballots handed out now that I look at my notes. Rapid fire copy pasting can result in injuries and accidents.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Ernie. posted:

Yeah, he had some issues with some of that obviously. My ballots said the same thing and I was missing voter numbers. :)

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
I got HiipFire's ballot. I believe I did, at least. I thought he was in my room yesterday but I guess not.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

So it looks like Pmush claimed doc room. So you possibly have Pmush's ballot as claimed in thread.

I can't find Hal talking about what room he is in. But it appears you don't have his ballot.

Hal Incandenza posted:

I sent mine to Ernie

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I really wish everyone had claimed their ballot. Would be pretty easy to eliminate a lot of scum pairings now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Hal, when you see this, please confirm your room and voter # from yesterday.

• Locked thread