Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Croccers
Jun 15, 2012
Did they add new music in this update?

super :lol:
The Chrome Dubsta still spawns at LSC

Croccers fucked around with this message at 14:54 on Mar 10, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brightman
Feb 24, 2005

I've seen fun you people wouldn't believe.
Tiki torches on fire off the summit of Kilauea.
I watched disco balls glitter in the dark near the Brandenburg Gate.
All those moments will be lost in time, like crowds in rain.

Time to sleep.
I'll be on after work around 6pm cst every night through Friday, I have some family crap going on all weekend though, so if there's some of you that would like to knock out the heists this week with me that'd be great.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

found the jankiness. it is all packed into 1 single stealth mission.

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR
$25k/3k RP is not bad at all for completing a daily, especially since you can just do the requirement and the drop the mission/race immediately. It might not work for all of them though.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Instant fail stealth section, only there's 4 people and it doesn't say who failed it.

Brightman
Feb 24, 2005

Time to sleep.

Powershift posted:

Instant fail stealth section, only there's 4 people and it doesn't say who failed it.

That is rough as poo poo, drat.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

I need 2 3 people with PS4s with patience and mics who can follow orders and don't mind getting yelled at. Who's in?

I could do this mission alone at this point, but the game demands 4 people be involved.

Aardmania
Jan 1, 2007

Ruining newspapers since 1993.

Shredded Hen
Heh. Apparently there is a bug with this update that changes some character appearances. The Rockstar support page has a number of complaints about female characters who now have male faces, and skin tones changing colors.

(not my photo)

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Imagine how much more sad and lonely we would be if not for the hard work of lowtax. Here's $12.95 to his aid.
gently caress the game's janky voice implementations (and my oopsie)

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR

MrLonghair posted:

gently caress the game's janky voice implementations (and my oopsie)

Not a big deal, I'm just wondering why it split the entire thing up and sent me back to the beginning.

Heartstrings Tugboat
Sep 5, 2002

Can't wear chelsea boots with suit pants anymore?

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.
I'm seriously loving these new clothes and masks.

I'm broke right now so I can't be a heist leader, but if anyone is looking for someone to join them, add The_Maniac_Cop on PS4.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

The release notes: https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/204997567

The good, the bad, the what the gently caress R*?

quote:

• Fixed an issue where it was possible for NPC’s to appear sitting on the toilet in player apartments.
  • Next Job Voting Screen
    • There are now 2 pages of jobs down from 3.
    • The first page will display only Jobs of the same type you just finished playing, including a “Random” option. For example, if you just finished playing Rooftop Rumble, only Missions will appear on the new first page, and you will have a “Random Mission” option.
    • The second page will show a random selection of jobs, similar to how the Next Job Voting Screen works now, to allow players to change Job types if desired.
  • Deathmatch – Maximum time of 20 minutes
  • Saved Outfits – players can now save up to 10 of their own Outfits when browsing clothing at the clothes store. Players can access their saved Outfits at the Outfit counter in a clothes store, from the wardrobe in their apartment, or through the Interaction menu. They can also wear these saved outfits when ‘Player Owned’ is selected as the clothing option in a Heist or Adversary Mode corona.
  • The Homing Launcher has been rebalanced to have increased reload times, reduced firing rate, and an increase to the resilience of large capacity planes against it.
  • Fixed various issues with entering and leaving garages and apartments. (nothing like runnning from the cops only to not see the blue spawn circle in front of your garage door)
  • Fixed an issue where the Riot Van would continually spawn at the Impound Lot.
  • Fixed an issue where players were unable to enter the "Add Your Job" list during Playlist creation. (finally)
  • Fixed an issue where players were unable to lose the Bounty blip after being killed and having the Bounty on them collected.
  • Fixed an issue where players were able to wear a Mask and a Bulletproof Helmet at the same time
  • Fixed an issue where players in Passive Mode could be killed using the hose on the Fire Truck.
  • Fixed an issue where passive mode would not show players as properly transparent.
  • Players can now buy and save up to 30 personalised licence plates for their stored GTA Online vehicles via the iFruit App.

drat I am glad I didn't sell all mine last night. But wish I had remembered to fill up my alt's garage again.

I'm interested to see what the modded Sentinels go for and if they still exist.

Sex Prospector posted:

Oh my god that loving armored sports car.

http://youtu.be/YxPBirVmoIo

I want one.

Croccers posted:

Did they add new music in this update?

super :lol:
The Chrome Dubsta still spawns at LSC

Good, then it will still be easy to troll pubbies (and goons apparently) by leaving them rigged with ignition bombs.

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Is this working then? If I fired it up would I be able to get online? PSN is Dancinguy if anyone wants to try stuff, I have 100% stealth stat

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Imagine how much more sad and lonely we would be if not for the hard work of lowtax. Here's $12.95 to his aid.
Cannot hear voices despite everything :haw:

Pulled out the USB audio and it's all fine but cannot speak yaaaaay

Ghosts n Gopniks fucked around with this message at 16:00 on Mar 10, 2015

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

My brother & his friends came across some sort of game "creator" who proceeded to throw millions of dollars their way. He went from like $4,000 to at least $5,000,000 in the bank.

Anybody else had this happen? Does it happen often?

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch
I will be on tonight around 8:30 PM, and be happy to host for whoever is on PS4.

PSN: cashcamden99

Bear in the Woods
Jun 1, 2013

R* posted:

Players can now buy and save up to 30 personalised licence plates for their stored GTA Online vehicles via the iFruit App

Does this mean you can have multiple unique plates or is it just the ability to put your one custom license plate on each of your 30 cars?

Should try to scoop up some unused ones if the former is true :v:.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

StabMasterArson posted:

Is this working then? If I fired it up would I be able to get online? PSN is Dancinguy if anyone wants to try stuff, I have 100% stealth stat

Yeah, it's 1 4.75gb update, and then you're good to go.

Here's what we're up against. Heist 3, prep mission 5.

-Instant fail stealth
-Roughly 12 guys need to be shot, one is in a vehicle
-2 guys side by side/in eachother's line of sight that need to both be taken out with 1 bullet, or with a co-ordinated attack.
-A missed shot alerts the guards and you fail
-A dead body in their sight line alerts the guards and you fail
-if you get disconnected or 1 person drops out, it's a 10 minute drive from los santos to north of the alamo sea, and then over to the right side of the map
-it's dark and raining

This is really where the entire thing falls apart.

Loser_Rex
Apr 14, 2006

Spidercock? Here?
Does the heist setup count at all to the "complete with the same four people" bonus?

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Powershift posted:

Yeah, it's 1 4.75gb update, and then you're good to go.

Here's what we're up against. Heist 3, prep mission 5.

-Instant fail stealth
-Roughly 12 guys need to be shot, one is in a vehicle
-2 guys side by side/in eachother's line of sight that need to both be taken out with 1 bullet, or with a co-ordinated attack.
-A missed shot alerts the guards and you fail
-A dead body in their sight line alerts the guards and you fail
-if you get disconnected or 1 person drops out, it's a 10 minute drive from los santos to north of the alamo sea, and then over to the right side of the map
-it's dark and raining

This is really where the entire thing falls apart.

I can try and help if you want, as I say I have full stealth which might help. Send me an invite and I'll get the update downloading.

TomVanDam
Apr 25, 2010
Just been told to head to my apartment to start the first heist. Anyone want to join or have a free slot for me to tag along on add me - psn booseworthy (ps4 for the record)

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

Slim Killington posted:

$25k/3k RP is not bad at all for completing a daily, especially since you can just do the requirement and the drop the mission/race immediately. It might not work for all of them though.
Ugh, one of mine is to play a Last Team Standing, that isn't loving happening. :saddowns:

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Croccers posted:

Ugh, one of mine is to play a Last Team Standing, that isn't loving happening. :saddowns:

Just do what I do - jump off a high enough ledge or run out of bounds. Then they didn't actually kill you :v:

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

StabMasterArson posted:

I can try and help if you want, as I say I have full stealth which might help. Send me an invite and I'll get the update downloading.

friend request sent. We need 4 people total. 1 idiot or person without a mic and it's impossible.

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

geeves posted:

Just do what I do - jump off a high enough ledge or run out of bounds. Then they didn't actually kill you :v:
No, as in I can't even find a single player to even START a LTS.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

I should be on in the next hour or so once I get the work done from my working from home. Have mic, listen to directions, and haven't played in a couple months :haw:

PS4 PSN: Pleads32

Brightman
Feb 24, 2005

Time to sleep.

Patch Notes posted:

-Fixed an issue where players were able to wear a Mask and a Bulletproof Helmet at the same time
-Players can now buy and save up to 30 personalised licence plates for their stored GTA Online vehicles via the iFruit App.

I have a friend that's gonna be mildly pissed about that first one and I'm really wondering about that "buy" part of the second one. Like if it's in game money to buy the plates for the cars, okay, but if I have to pay a few bucks to have more plates then gently caress it.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

I'm in LLJK on PS4 already, but if any goons want to get some heists going later on today/tonight, send me a friend request. I have a mic :haw:

PSN: Whodares86

Also, can you own more than one apartment now?

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

player saved outfits should have been in day one

:fap:

Brightman
Feb 24, 2005

Time to sleep.

Handsome Ralph posted:

I'm in LLJK on PS4 already, but if any goons want to get some heists going later on today/tonight, send me a friend request. I have a mic :haw:

PSN: Whodares86

Also, can you own more than one apartment now?

You can own three. I have 2 apartments and a separate garage.

HiriseSoftware
Dec 3, 2004

Two tips for the wise:
1. Buy an AK-97 assault rifle.
2. If there's someone hanging around your neighborhood you don't know, shoot him.
Failed the last part of the Prison Break heist because of a stupid enemy spawn bug. First, my "inmate" just started shooting everybody so we had to fight our way out, but one of the NOOSE guys in one of the waves must have spawned wrong, because he would fall through the world every few seconds. I timed a sniper shot and killed him and a new wave showed up, but since I had to leave the prison grounds to kill this last bugged guy, it wouldn't let me back in (there was a "leaving the area" timer) and since I had no cover the NOOSE guys in the next wave killed me, failing the heist.

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Phone 3.5mm TRRS headset saving my rear end. Time to post and ask them R* types wtf about USB audio. Or Sony.

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012
Populating Lobby going for 10+ minutes now. Going to Idle time-out waiting for a LTS match. No-one is going to bother with Daily Objectives if this is the junk they give you.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Croccers posted:

Populating Lobby going for 10+ minutes now. Going to Idle time-out waiting for a LTS match. No-one is going to bother with Daily Objectives if this is the junk they give you.

The update has only been out for a few hours now. once more goons have it we can rig it to get everybody set.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

lol just about to start the actual jailbreak and rockstar services disconnect me

Lando Kardashian
Jul 11, 2007

pissidential

Ill be on at 5pm EST. PS4 goon here with a mic. add me LandoKardashian

Zip!
Aug 14, 2008

Keep on pushing
little buddy

Downloaded the update over lunch, now to try and find time to actually play the drat game!

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR

HiriseSoftware posted:

Failed the last part of the Prison Break heist because of a stupid enemy spawn bug. First, my "inmate" just started shooting everybody so we had to fight our way out, but one of the NOOSE guys in one of the waves must have spawned wrong, because he would fall through the world every few seconds. I timed a sniper shot and killed him and a new wave showed up, but since I had to leave the prison grounds to kill this last bugged guy, it wouldn't let me back in (there was a "leaving the area" timer) and since I had no cover the NOOSE guys in the next wave killed me, failing the heist.

Did you guys find a way to do the prison yard part without the massive firefight? We couldn't, after three attempts we just assumed it was the only way the mission is designed to go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL Bombastico
Oct 13, 2004

* power up
goddamn the armored karuma isn't even fair. it's well worth it at that price imo

definitely the new freeroam car.

• Locked thread