Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
axeil
Feb 14, 2006

FizFashizzle posted:

I don't know if you got the email, but I'm your santa, and you just happened to get me at a terrible time.

but i just got a great job and am filming a ridiculous new movie. i know what i'm getting you, it will make you happy, just trust me.

Hey, any estimate on when you'll be sending the gift?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

axeil posted:

Hey, any estimate on when you'll be sending the gift?

i'll send it out this week. im staring at it giggling.

sorry again.

FizFashizzle fucked around with this message at 02:15 on Feb 25, 2015

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

FizFashizzle posted:

i'll send it out this week. im staring at it giggling.

sorry again.

Whoa. It's a throwback LeSean McCoy jersey. Now I can finally stop wearing my DeSean Jackson one when I want to wear the Kelly Green. Thanks Fiz! No worries about the delay.

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.

kensei posted:

Paging uublog to make a ruling on Santa Panic 2015TM

Did you get it? :ohdear:

oh gently caress I got super busy and forgot to post. I got it! Thanks kensei you're the best.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

axeil posted:

Whoa. It's a throwback LeSean McCoy jersey. Now I can finally stop wearing my DeSean Jackson one when I want to wear the Kelly Green. Thanks Fiz! No worries about the delay.

The signed Freddie Mitchell jersey I was going to get was just ridiculously priced and i couldn't get the seller to come down on it.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

FizFashizzle posted:

The signed Freddie Mitchell jersey I was going to get was just ridiculously priced and i couldn't get the seller to come down on it.

Haha, that would've been hilarious. Still a great gift though!

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
Well looks like that LeSean McCoy jersey is going to be unwearable too now :suicide:

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Akbar posted:

oh gently caress I got super busy and forgot to post. I got it! Thanks kensei you're the best.

Awesome! It looked super cool when I found it, and just one present seemed underwhelming (despite the fact that those cards were cool as hell).

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

ahahahaha holy poo poo

my magical services are available for sale

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.

axeil posted:

Well looks like that LeSean McCoy jersey is going to be unwearable too now :suicide:

Hahaha I was just about to post this. Amazing.

kensei posted:

Awesome! It looked super cool when I found it, and just one present seemed underwhelming (despite the fact that those cards were cool as hell).

It does! And I think I have a frame for it too, although the frame is much larger.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

FizFashizzle posted:

ahahahaha holy poo poo

Can you get a Ravens fan a Harbaugh jersey next year? Thanks.

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

Great White Hope posted:

Can you get a Ravens fan a Harbaugh jersey next year? Thanks.

Real question: Can he get a Redskins fan a Snyder jersey

oh god please

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

FizFashizzle posted:

ahahahaha holy poo poo

Remember to use your powers for good next year Fiz.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Are we all good here?

Xenophon
Jun 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
I dunno, Barry, are we all good?

Barry thinks we're good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

I'm thinking it's time to close this unless someone chimes in that they were grinched.

• Locked thread