Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6k3--GPk-l4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

ElMaligno posted:

Today I had to do one of the hardest decisions in my life. Magy, the dog I posted earlier, underwent an exploratory surgery today and the vet discovered cancer in her bladder. Instead of going the aggressive route my family decided to go the humane route. The vet discovered that the cancer was extending further in the body, bladder and urethra so humanly putting her to sleep saved her from months and months of agonizing pain. My family also decided to have the clinic dispose of her body, I signed all the paperwork so it was actually my decision.

I want to cry and feel miserable, but here I am misty eyed and feeling nothing and numb as gently caress.

gently caress this gay earth and pet your dogs.

Sorry to hear that, man. :smith:

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Its national post a dogge day. actually thats everyday :peanut: post a dogge in this thread if you like dogges.

goode dogges

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

ElMaligno posted:

Today I had to do one of the hardest decisions in my life. Magy, the dog I posted earlier, underwent an exploratory surgery today and the vet discovered cancer in her bladder. Instead of going the aggressive route my family decided to go the humane route. The vet discovered that the cancer was extending further in the body, bladder and urethra so humanly putting her to sleep saved her from months and months of agonizing pain. My family also decided to have the clinic dispose of her body, I signed all the paperwork so it was actually my decision.

I want to cry and feel miserable, but here I am misty eyed and feeling nothing and numb as gently caress.

Sorry for your dogge and your loss.

:smith:

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
May or may not have been posted but:

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together.... 

Author unknown...

It hurts and helps all at the same time.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

ElMaligno posted:

aww i'm sorry

my dog died a couple months ago

we had decided to do euthanasia because she was in tons of pain and we couldn't help her and she wasn't digesting things but she just died in my arms on the way there

good dogge to the end

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones
Got dusty in here all of a sudden.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvXMVDOhgJ4

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVkSi4WUMI4

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

i bought these for roscoe but the popper was insanely weak on this container

roscoe was not amused

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

http://i.imgur.com/TMN5ka2.gifv

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

oh my god :kimchi:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
:siren: If you want me to add your dog in my final exam presentation, you have till tomorrow morning. Because the presentation is veteran-themed, it's cool if the dog is wearing a patrol cap or looking :3:
:siren:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

holocaust bloopers posted:

:siren: If you want me to add your dog in my final exam presentation, you have till tomorrow morning. Because the presentation is veteran-themed, it's cool if the dog is wearing a patrol cap or looking :3:

i could not find my old patrol cap and getting a beret to stay on roscoe long enough to take a picture was p. much impossible.

I'd say use the crown picture if you want to

also i really goddamn hope you put a lil credit to the dogs under each picture. roscoe needs the exposure.

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Jesus! Pixelate that dogge's face. OPSEC dude.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Jesus! Pixelate that dogge's face. OPSEC dude.

Doggerators are standing by

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

look at this goddamn operator

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Not an empty quote

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Life taker and heart breaker.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Fuckin' high speed

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Roscoe and Delta Dogge are in.

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR

Roscoe and Delta Dogge are in.

Awesome! And thanks for cropping out our poo poo trim job on the mantle.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Lmao this owns so loving hard

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Lazy Reservist posted:

Awesome! And thanks for cropping out our poo poo trim job on the mantle.

Update:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Perfect

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
N4I, please make this my avatar tia

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

N4I, please make this my avatar tia

something something secret squirrel

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
delta dogge is pretty much my favorite thing right now

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

delta dogge is pretty much my favorite thing right now

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR

Son, we live in a world that has couches, and those couches have to be guarded by dogges with bones. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Cat? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Dogiago, and you curse the Dogge Corps. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Dogiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that couch, you need me on that couch. We use words like good dogge, pettes, belly rubs. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a catte who rises and sleeps under the rawhide of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a chew toy, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a drat what you think you are entitled to.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones

Lazy Reservist posted:

Son, we live in a world that has couches, and those couches have to be guarded by dogges with bones. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Cat? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Dogiago, and you curse the Dogge Corps. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Dogiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that couch, you need me on that couch. We use words like good dogge, pettes, belly rubs. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a catte who rises and sleeps under the rawhide of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a chew toy, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a drat what you think you are entitled to.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Lazy Reservist posted:

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

Lazy Reservist posted:

__________________________/

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Did you order the garbage ransacked?!

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I need good text for delta dogge avatar. what do you all got?

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

I need good text for delta dogge avatar. what do you all got?

Zero Bark Thirty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Wingnut Ninja posted:

Zero Bark Thirty

jfc