Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Vasudus posted:

why isn't the dead man profile in the op forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Vasudus posted:

the dead man profile and the navy performance evaluation were the best and need to be in the op forever

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

dat profile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29_uSlEEPSk

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Vasudus posted:

is that the one that evaluated the guy to literally be able to do nothing or even wear a uniform for more than an hour or some poo poo?

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Ceterum autem censeo mundum esse delendam

Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris

LeoMarr posted:

is that the one that evaluated the guy to literally be able to do nothing or even wear a uniform for more than an hour or some poo poo?

yeah something like that

also rip to the guy with the unicorn profile because there's no way any mil doctor would sign their name to a piece of paper like that unless your injuries came from an inoperable bullet wound or a terminal disease or something similar.

o7

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Saved it from last time I asked about it.

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Ceterum autem censeo mundum esse delendam

Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris
it's even more beautiful than i remember. godspeed, dead gipper, godspeed

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Fart Sandwiches posted:

Saved it from last time I asked about it.

No Bending, Walking, Crawling, Running, Jogging, Sitting

what the gently caress is he supposed to do

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

LeoMarr posted:

No Bending, Walking, Crawling, Running, Jogging, Sitting

what the gently caress is he supposed to do

He's supposed to get out of the army

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Vasudus posted:

I was gonna agree then realized I'm the op and I made it mostly drunk from the night before which is why it's poo poo. Maybe next month some go getter can take care of it.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
50 degree weather has brought a hella strong butt game to campus this week.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

holocaust bloopers posted:

50 degree weather has brought a hella strong butt game to campus this week.

Mods please rename me to "Hella Strong Butt Game"

e: seriously, I don't loving care

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

In Mypos, only the strong survive.

The woman of Hawaii seem to be cool with thong bikini bottoms. Life owns.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Booblord Zagats posted:

Mods please rename me to "Hella Strong Butt Game"

e: seriously, I don't loving care

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

LeoMarr posted:

It was me

He told me today he got an OTH (or general, I forget) for drinking too much because of submarine sadbrains. Please tell me you're him. Please please please.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

No no no no, I am not going to recount all the DUIs, arrests, domestics, positive drug screens for meth, suicide attempts, and bankruptcy claims of my old group of god's special little retards. Most of these incidents made me die a little on the inside.

Did you know that you can use the word "gently caress" on a sworn statement as many times as you want as long as it's in context? Ask me how I know.

How do you know?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Zeris posted:

He told me today he got an OTH (or general, I forget) for drinking too much because of submarine sadbrains. Please tell me you're him. Please please please.

lol it's pretty hard to get an OTH these days so he's a real champ.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Master Bateman posted:

How do you know?

Bloody peasant.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Remember when I said my boots were going to be like wearing buttery smooth brown baby skins?

Well, cow skins.

Now I get to spend the next week showering in them so they shrink up a bit, then waterproofing. Ticks and slightly deeper than ankle high stream crossings be damned.

They're so loving comfortable even with socks.

:gay:

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
You'd better wear a loving coonskin cap and I'm not even joking.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Godholio posted:

You'd better wear a loving coonskin cap and I'm not even joking.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
No.

well, I refuse to buy one. if I find one in a shop along the way I'll pause for a picture wearing one and the UFO pack.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
at some point I'll probably be walking with a 12 pack box for a hat

unconventional at best

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

Remember when I said my boots were going to be like wearing buttery smooth brown baby skins?

Well, cow skins.

Now I get to spend the next week showering in them so they shrink up a bit, then waterproofing. Ticks and slightly deeper than ankle high stream crossings be damned.

So how is the rest of your renaissance faire outfit looking?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Well, cow skins.

Please go to a fur-convention wearing solely leather clothing and only speak in Buffalo Bill quotes.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

SumYungGui posted:

they wore moccasins in renaissance europe?

LeoMarr posted:

Please go to a fur-convention wearing solely leather clothing and only speak in Buffalo Bill quotes.

now this is an idea I can get behind

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Would you gently caress me? I'd gently caress me. I'd gently caress me so hard.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
at least I wasn't talked into a kilt like girlfriend suggested.

...although it would make concealing/accessing a drop-holstered revolver pretty easy breezy

CRUSTY MINGE fucked around with this message at 03:20 on Mar 11, 2015

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?
Medic goons turned nurse goons, any advice for someone about to start the journey to join your ranks? I've got a couple schools lined up, but top contender right now is University of Maryland-Baltimore's BSN program. Praying for clinicals at Shock Trauma, but we'll see.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
My final for a class about non-profit organizations is to build a paper npo and to present it. I'm creating a fictional veteran support organization called Pets For Vets where therapy dogs are given to veterans in need. I know it already exists and I don't give a poo poo. It'll be a 7 minute powerpoint full of dog photos. Roscoe and Monty included.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

SumYungGui posted:

they wore moccasins in renaissance europe?

3rd result of a gis for mens ren faire costumes

milord

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
ha, well I'll be damned

milady

I've had a pair of minnetonka mocs before. lasted 5 years of rotating use and abuse. only threw them out because the rubber sole on the bottom was finally peeling off. good loving product.

wait, why would you be looking at ren-faire poo poo? that your weekend gig or something?

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
He's already a drunken fool, might as well throw on a puffy shirt and get paid to do it

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

welp, since the dudes who were responsible for maintaining and building the version of cyanogenmod that broke my phone stopped doing their jobs about two months ago, it looks like i'm gonna go off the deep end and roll my own phone software :catdrugs:

maaybe this will be good karma points for a cs student??? going full nerd right here

Delizin
Nov 9, 2005

It may not be interracial, but it is black and white.
haha glad to see you guys are still enjoying my old profile. I'm still alive for the moment at least. Got my 100% VA rating, but the bastards only back paid me to August when I got out and filed my claim in January of last year, so gotta appeal that now.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Delizin posted:

haha glad to see you guys are still enjoying my old profile. I'm still alive for the moment at least. Got my 100% VA rating, but the bastards only back paid me to August when I got out and filed my claim in January of last year, so gotta appeal that now.

What's a 100% rating net you each month?

Delizin
Nov 9, 2005

It may not be interracial, but it is black and white.

holocaust bloopers posted:

What's a 100% rating net you each month?

A little over 3 grand each month, then the fed kicks in another 1k+ because I'm too hosed up to be able to hold down a job until I can find a doctor that can treat me instead of trying to murder me like the VA docs.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Delizin posted:

A little over 3 grand each month, then the fed kicks in another 1k+ because I'm too hosed up to be able to hold down a job until I can find a doctor that can treat me instead of trying to murder me like the VA docs.

What exactly hosed you up so badly if you don't mind me asking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Delizin posted:

Goddamn. Well I hope you get the treatment you need.

• Locked thread