Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Met has volunteered to replace in for me. I haven't confirmed this with Opop but I don't see why it would be declined.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

TheRam posted:

Using my dayvig in 4 hours so there is still time to have a productive day after the flip I don't trust people not to be under-active.

atm it's somberbrero getting dead, I kinda wanna do merk but I'm assuming he does actually intend to play the game.

any objections?

Uh yeah don't shoot me with our imaginary vig please.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Vig Met as soon as Opop does the replacement. Best option.

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

What do you mean 'no performing monkeys'?

Amoeba102 posted:

considered it but I don't think it would be fair

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Or vig Poque before they can get out of the door. No one gets out alive!

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I've read nothing, but you should vig someone that posted a few times after you claimed and then has gone silent. There isn't enough content to make a soul read beyond that.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I don't actually know if I want you guys to be lying about your weird D1 powers or not because this game is shaping up to be pure chaos

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

TheRam posted:

Using my dayvig in 4 hours so there is still time to have a productive day after the flip I don't trust people not to be under-active.

atm it's somberbrero getting dead, I kinda wanna do merk but I'm assuming he does actually intend to play the game.

any objections?

yes, vig ernie instead.

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

I feel like if my mafia chronology is correct CP and amoeba came in as kinda newbies when I was in my being an rear end in a top hat stride.

I just want you two to know, you're too likable it scares me.

That said, I've got some scumvibes from this here MC ED! Though I don't think I'd assassinate a newbie.

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

You two are like... scamps. I don't mean that in a patronising way, because it would be cool to be that way :smith:

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

I wish ecco was in this game it would be satisfying to vig ecco.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
##vote TheRam

Attempting to guide the game narrative to no real purpose. He's establishing an active, forward role in discussion but doesn't seem to have anything to say. No offense, Ram.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Your first game was the Starcraft game right? I started in the newbie game that started just after that ended.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

TheRam posted:

I wish ecco was in this game it would be satisfying to vig ecco.

Then we'd all have to listen to him talk about how that was a suboptimal play and you clearly got lucky and the game was broken.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

To be fair Somber, no one really has anything to say. All I see him doing is trying to start some content which could fall either side alignment wise.

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

Somberbrero posted:

Then we'd all have to listen to him talk about how that was a suboptimal play and you clearly got lucky and the game was broken.

This answers the age old question of eccos gender, I always assumed it was like a tumblerite girl, who might use different pronouns out of respect to transgenders.

somber what if I told you that you voting me was a last ditch attempt to avoid getting killed and I think you'd be better served not omgus'ing me.

everything has a purpose, even if I was a babbling loon you'd surely want to pick through the responses as a townsperson?

seems pretty scummy to wanna kill the most active player on D1!

amoeba you're correct, I think you have to remember that I played like pretty much every active game and have a bad memory, I remember you being quite a chilled dude but I am loving your recent posts more. I like brazen silliness. Especially when it's not accompanied by an "I'm too cool for this" apathy slant.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

TheRam posted:

This answers the age old question of eccos gender, I always assumed it was like a tumblerite girl, who might use different pronouns out of respect to transgenders.

somber what if I told you that you voting me was a last ditch attempt to avoid getting killed and I think you'd be better served not omgus'ing me.

everything has a purpose, even if I was a babbling loon you'd surely want to pick through the responses as a townsperson?

seems pretty scummy to wanna kill the most active player on D1!

amoeba you're correct, I think you have to remember that I played like pretty much every active game and have a bad memory, I remember you being quite a chilled dude but I am loving your recent posts more. I like brazen silliness. Especially when it's not accompanied by an "I'm too cool for this" apathy slant.

I have no idea as to Ecco's correct gender and he refuses to be straightforward so whatever.

I'd say that you're wrong because I'm town. And, no, just because you are active it does not mean that you are town ether. I'm not trying to be an rear end in a top hat but you're posting like you're high at best.

It's disingenuous to call this an OMGUS vote. You're demanding a lot of attention but you're not really advancing opinions or pushing for anything besides a dunk on me because(???). What was your argument before my last post?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
TheRam, don't vig Somber. Not because I think he's town or scum, but because he's been dead by the end of D1 in like his last 12 games, and I think it's getting to him. :smith:

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Poison Mushroom posted:

TheRam, don't vig Somber. Not because I think he's town or scum, but because he's been dead by the end of D1 in like his last 12 games, and I think it's getting to him. :smith:

TheRam, don't vig Somber because you don't have a vig.

There are always more games :kheldragar:

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

Somberbrero posted:

TheRam, don't vig Somber because you don't have a vig.

There are always more games :kheldragar:

Haha I like you.

I won't use my imaginary vig on you, friend.

Also I'm not high I literally cannot mafia at all whilst I'm high. I think anyone who knows me knows what's up here.

I'm a bit loosey goose because I'm currently writing my dissertation and it's stressful as balls so I ain't comin' online to get mad at something.

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

*points dragon finger gun at MC ED and gestures to pull a trigger*
"bang"

##vote MC ED

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

TheRam posted:

I feel like if my mafia chronology is correct CP and amoeba came in as kinda newbies when I was in my being an rear end in a top hat stride.

I just want you two to know, you're too likable it scares me.

That said, I've got some scumvibes from this here MC ED! Though I don't think I'd assassinate a newbie.

I'd probably prefer you vigkill me over somberero just because that dude really does deserve to survive a D1 for once

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.
This thread has been really confusing to follow - can people save me time and tell me if they're being serious or joking with some of these claims?

Quick reactions:

- nth'ing the "don't shoot Somber" movement just because I want him in the game. Plus, even though I disagree with his case (TheRam is guiding us into Mafia mode, which I prefer to jokephase), I think it was made with the intent of hunting scum.
- Merk's strategy basically plays out as being unhelpful if he's town, and having an excuse to not post if he's scum. I'm not a fan.

TheRam posted:

What's triggering said vibes?

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

fyi my read on lumpen as town was this:

I haven't played with him in a long time but I know he hates(hated?) being scum, I just the other day read over my Intuition mafia where he died D1 and I'm pretty sure that was the one with the gambit stuff he did, to be honest I skimmed it and D1 was the least interesting. I definitely saw him do at least one stupid scum gambit in my time and die for it, and he's like me in that he is a natural townie tryhard.

Either way, I'd expect Lumpen to be a pisspants if he was scum and not just react so calmly. Maybe that's an underestimation of Lumpen, but I just really liked his response.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I actually thought we were still in jokephase but yeah Ram, if you're seriously accusing me of being scum I'd like an actual good reason please

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

We moved from the jokephase to the gambit phase, mon'amie.

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

MC Eating Disorder posted:

I actually thought we were still in jokephase but yeah Ram, if you're seriously accusing me of being scum I'd like an actual good reason please

I don't owe you nothin'.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Amoeba102 posted:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Met replaces Poque apparently

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

MC Eating Disorder (2): Amoeba102, TheRam
CapitalistPig (2): Poison Mushroom, Ernie.
TheRam (1): Somberbrero
Somberbrero (1): Somberbrero, Rurea, Rurea, Lumpen, TheRam, Somberbrero, TheRam
Amoeba102 (1): Rurea
Ernie. (1): CapitalistPig

Not Voting (7): AnonymousNarcotics, Hal Incandenza, MC Eating Disorder, merk, Met, Murmur Twin, numerrik

With 15 alive, it's 8 votes to lynch. The current deadline is March 12th, 2015 at 9 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Amoeba102 posted:

I'm not actually a miller, I'm a 3P Masonizer. :smugbert:

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Poison Mushroom posted:

I'm not actually a miller, I'm a 3P Masonizer. :smugbert:

##vote pmush
get your story straight

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Also please don't talk to anyone about the game OOT unless you are explicitly allowed to, even if you're dead

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Rurea posted:

##vote pmush
get your story straight
Rurea is clearly a 3P-hater. :colbert:

##vote Rurea

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Opopanax posted:

Also please don't talk to anyone about the game OOT unless you are explicitly allowed to, even if you're dead

Chennelling my inner-Lumpen. This is a mod slip that reveals very interesting information. Poque's very unusual bowing out of the game is probably related to unallowed communication. The problem here is, who did they talk to? Poque is no cheater, so they probably mentioned it to someone not on the player list. I suspect we have SECRET PLAYERS in this game. Everyone check your gold pile for infestations of dwarves or hobbits.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Thanks Opop and Met. :hb:

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2wX9I9CypU

numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

##vote MC Eating Disorder

*insert witty comment here about MCED*

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

met what do you think about things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Amoeba102 posted:

It's the only way to be sure.

TheRam posted:

met what do you think about things

Hello! I agree with everything Poque said. Everything he said has come true.

Poque posted:

things are about to get busy for me so i might not be able to participate as much as usual. but i'll try to help you out Opop!

Poque posted:

Met has volunteered to replace in for me. I haven't confirmed this with Opop but I don't see why it would be declined.

Seriously though, lots of jokephase to wade through. TheRam is a Friendship Checker, Miller, and DayVig, Ernie is a Lie Detector, CapitalistPig is the dumbest dragon ever, Poison Mushroom is a 3P masonIZER, and merk reads nothing.

• Locked thread