Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
haha, wow. I am literally the only person with votes on me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

For whatever it's worth

##vote Hal

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Actually no.

##vote Poison Mushroom

I'm at -1 now. Gambit~ :sun:

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

King Burgundy posted:

Who did you send your ballot to?

Also, can you explain the WM/Ernie thing again? You basically said you didn't revote so your vote would be earliest, is that right? But it didn't sound like that was coordinated at all. Maybe we should also hear from Epsilon on this.

I sent a cop ballot your way. Regarding the cop room:

As we approached the actual vote deadline, people had pitched

#1 didn't talk
#2 one of wm/ernie/somber/hal
#3 wasn't comfortable sharing vote (and said this)
#4 opened with byers, moved on to suggest maybe somb
#5 said WM was probably not going to die and that they were targetting WM

(we now know it was #1 Ernie, #2 Weekly Monitor, #3 me, #4 Jon Joe, #5 Epsilon Plus)

Sunday night, #5 said something like "oh shoot we need to submit in 30 minutes, I'm going to do WM because he's probably not going to die". I put a vote there around that time, since (a) WM was someone whose alignment I wasn't sure of, (b) if I knew there were two votes somewhere I could feel reasonably sure they would get copped.

I didn't mention that I voted there as well, though, because I didn't want scum to target WM. I didn't want to specifically name any names in the doc to make it hard on scum (as I had mentioned during spec-chat). I did say I would like to see Ernie copped, partially to throw scum off and partially because it was true (we were in the middle of deadline debate so that's where my mind was).

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Someone unvote so we don't get hammer before I post all my info.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Also, I really still want more info as well.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Poison Mushroom posted:

Doctor ballot was pretty much dead in D1 until people started getting prodded in thread about how dead it was. I was the replacement, so felt weird about being the first one to talk in there, plus I wasn't really sure what to say.

I'm fine with being lynched if it keeps people from thinking Ernie's scum, I feel like his posts are coming from a pretty genuine place.

Who did you vote for?

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

##unvote

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Murmur Twin posted:

I sent a cop ballot your way. Regarding the cop room:

As we approached the actual vote deadline, people had pitched

#1 didn't talk
#2 one of wm/ernie/somber/hal
#3 wasn't comfortable sharing vote (and said this)
#4 opened with byers, moved on to suggest maybe somb
#5 said WM was probably not going to die and that they were targetting WM

(we now know it was #1 Ernie, #2 Weekly Monitor, #3 me, #4 Jon Joe, #5 Epsilon Plus)

Sunday night, #5 said something like "oh shoot we need to submit in 30 minutes, I'm going to do WM because he's probably not going to die". I put a vote there around that time, since (a) WM was someone whose alignment I wasn't sure of, (b) if I knew there were two votes somewhere I could feel reasonably sure they would get copped.

I didn't mention that I voted there as well, though, because I didn't want scum to target WM. I didn't want to specifically name any names in the doc to make it hard on scum (as I had mentioned during spec-chat). I did say I would like to see Ernie copped, partially to throw scum off and partially because it was true (we were in the middle of deadline debate so that's where my mind was).

I can confirm I received your ballot, thank you.

Ok, the part of the story I'm missing is the second part. Where people supposedly switched to Ernie but you didn't? And Epsilon didn't? So the people that switched were just WM? I'm in the process of rereading the thread to compile my data still, so it is possible I have some of that wrong?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

King Burgundy posted:

Who did you vote for?
Byers, because that was the way the wind was blowing, and I didn't really have any other ideas.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I have another question, are the rooms any better tonight?

I control the roleblock room, so there is consensus there.

I'm also in the cop room, I think we have consensus there.

Is doc any better today?

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I don't really have much to say, re: current vote. I'm still very comfortable with a Pmush vote and figure if he's scum there's probably already at this point a sizable bus on him. I won't vote until everyone else is comfortable, though.

In the doc room right now no one is really talking. I have submitted my vote already.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

King Burgundy posted:

I have another question, are the rooms any better tonight?

I control the roleblock room, so there is consensus there.

I'm also in the cop room, I think we have consensus there.

Is doc any better today?

No, Mac and I are the only ones who have said anything

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Breakdown #1

Cop room

#1 Ernie– Didn’t vote – Ballot sent to random
#2 Wall Monitor - Voted Ernie -- Ballot to ?
#3 Murmur Twin - Voted WM -- Got action and WM came back town -- Ballot to KB, KB confirms receipt
#4 JJ -- Voted Byers -- Ballot to ?
#5 Epsilon Plus - Voted WM – Ballot sent to Hiipfire – Held in escrow until tonight when it will be randomed

Doc room

#1 Pmush – Voted Byers – Did not get action– Ballot sent to Ernie, Possibly missing
#? Hiipfire – Voted self – Action? – Ballot sent to Epsilon, Epsilon confirmed receipt
#? Somber – Voted ? – I assume did not qualify for the action – No information because he doesn’t care about his teammates. Theoretically he must’ve said something anonymously in doc?
#? Fast Luck – Voted ? – Action? – Ballot sent to Hal, Hal confirmed receipt – For vote, seemed to imply he wanted cop and doctor to target Mac or Asiina, so he may have voted one of them.
#? Hal – Voted Somber? – Did not get action – Ballot sent to Ernie, Possibly missing

Roleblock room

#1 Little Mac – Voted ?? – Performed Roleblock on Wall Monitor -- Ballot sent to KB, KB confirms receipt
#2 KB – Voted WM – Ballot sent to Byers, Byers confirms receipt
#3 Byers – Voted WM – Ballot sent to Ernie, Ernie confirms receipt
#4 Meinberg – Voted WM – Ballot sent to KB, KB confirms receipt
#5 PinMom – Voted ?? – Ballot sent to KB, KB confirms receipt

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

King Burgundy posted:

I can confirm I received your ballot, thank you.

Ok, the part of the story I'm missing is the second part. Where people supposedly switched to Ernie but you didn't? And Epsilon didn't? So the people that switched were just WM? I'm in the process of rereading the thread to compile my data still, so it is possible I have some of that wrong?

Paraphrasing in chronological order monday night:

2: i think i'm voting ernie
2: Is it a bad idea to let scum know who we're targetting?
3: I'm keeping my vote a secret.
2: Maybe WM, Hal, Ernie, or Somber if he lives?
3: I would like to see Ernie copped
5: I'm keeping my vote on WM

I admit that I said "I would like to see Ernie copped" but voted for WM but feel like I've explained why (partially to fool scum, partially because I was mid-casing the PMush/Ernie theory and was thinking out loud").

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I haven't finished going all the way back through the thread yet, so that breakdown could still be missing a thing or two.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

King Burgundy posted:

I haven't finished going all the way back through the thread yet, so that breakdown could still be missing a thing or two.

I was voter 2 in the doc room and ernie confirmed he got my vote

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Hal Incandenza posted:

Ernie confirmed he got a doc vote. Both you and Pmush said you sent your doc votes to him. Voter # doesn't stay the same when it gets passed. I'll update you as voter 2 though.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

So the possibilities for that are kind of obvious btw, but to spell them out briefly:

1) Pmush is lying.
2) Hal is lying.
3) Ernie is lying.
4) Scum stole one of the ballots.
5) Some combo of the above.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hal Incandenza posted:

If we assume voter numbers follow ballots Ernie's cop vote came to me

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

King Burgundy posted:

Ernie confirmed he got a doc vote. Both you and Pmush said you sent your doc votes to him. Voter # doesn't stay the same when it gets passed. I'll update you as voter 2 though.

oh never mind

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

The people that keep sending Ernie ballots need to stop it btw if he doesn't come back and particpate before the hammer. It looks like he's going to miss another vote/etc and his ballot will again random out?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Updated the previous breakdown and included a new one below it.

Breakdown #1

Cop room

#1 Ernie– Didn’t vote – Ballot sent to random
#2 Wall Monitor - Voted Ernie -- Ballot to ?
#3 Murmur Twin - Voted WM -- Got action and WM came back town -- Ballot to KB, KB confirms receipt
#4 JJ -- Voted Byers -- Ballot to ?
#5 Epsilon Plus - Voted WM – Ballot sent to Hiipfire – Held in escrow until tonight when it will be randomed

Doc room

#1 Pmush – Voted Byers – Did not get action– Ballot sent to Ernie, Possibly missing(Ernie only recieved one doc ballot)
#2 Hal – Voted Somber? – Did not get action – Ballot sent to Ernie, Possibly missing(Ernie only received one doc ballot)
#? Hiipfire – Voted self – Action? – Ballot sent to Epsilon, Epsilon confirmed receipt
#? Somber – Voted ? – I assume did not qualify for the action – No information because he doesn’t care about his teammates. Theoretically he must’ve said something anonymously in doc?
#? Fast Luck – Voted ? – Action? – Ballot sent to Hal, Hal confirmed receipt – For vote, seemed to imply he wanted cop and doctor to target Mac or Asiina, so he may have voted one of them.

Roleblock room

#1 Little Mac – Voted ?? – Performed Roleblock on Wall Monitor -- Ballot sent to KB, KB confirms receipt
#2 KB – Voted WM – Ballot sent to Byers, Byers confirms receipt
#3 Byers – Voted WM – Ballot sent to Ernie, Ernie confirms receipt
#4 Meinberg – Voted WM – Ballot sent to KB, KB confirms receipt
#5 PinMom – Voted ?? – Ballot sent to KB, KB confirms receipt

Breakdown #2

KB -- 5 ballots – Source of 1 unknown
Ernie – 2 ballots, was expecting 3 so 1 is missing from either Hal or Pmush
Hal -- 2 Ballots, 1 cop, 1 doc, source of cop unknown
Byers - 1 Ballot
Epsilon - ? Ballots, was expecting at least 1
Little Mac – 1 doctor ballot, source unknown
Hiip -- ? Ballots, was expecting at least 1

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Unless Epsilon and Hiip have more than 1 ballot, there are two unaccounted for.

Also doc ballots. We know that 2 were supposed to go to ernie, 1 to Epsilon, 1 to Hal and 1 unknown because Somber sucks.

What we currently have is 1 on Ernie, 1 on Epsilon, 1 on Hal, and 1 on Little Mac with no one claiming the 5th.

So the unclaimed 5th, at the very least, is probably scum.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I think mine might have been intercepted, or sent randomly.

Whoever Doctor Voter 1 is today should be viewed with suspicion, because that was my spot.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

So here are today's rooms:

Cop Room:
Voter#1 - Hal
Voter #2 - KB
Voter #3 - KB
Voter #4 - Probably Hiipfire's corpse
Voter #5 - No idea.

Roleblock room:
Voter#1 - Byers
Voter #2 - KB
Voter #3 - KB
Voter #4 - KB
Voter #5 - Ernie

Doc room:
Ernie
Epsilon
Hal
Little Mac
Scum

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I'm almost 100% going to die tonight since I am in so many spots. So I'm trying to make sure you guys are set up going forward. Please try to actually communicate once I'm gone. Anyone who doesn't tell you their info, vote them out. In honor of me, In honor of Asiina.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Poison Mushroom posted:

I think mine might have been intercepted, or sent randomly.

Whoever Doctor Voter 1 is today should be viewed with suspicion, because that was my spot.

The voter # doesn't stay the same. Not only is this mod confirmed. But I can confirm I gave my voter #2 ballot to Byers from the Roleblock room yesterday. He is #1 today.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

King Burgundy posted:

I feel like we all need to claim any ballots we have and where we plan on sending them tomorrow at a minimum.

Requoting this as well. I'll confirm where all 5 of mine are going before the hammer, I'm just holding out so scum have less time to vote if they have to lock in their stuff beforehand like us.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I realize the missing doc voter isn't going to claim, but cop #5 really should so I don't role block you.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

How do we know the last person in the doc room is scum? Also I have told the doc room who I'm protecting/sending my vote to.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I probably won't be here for deadline, internet is going off soon.

On the off chance that people come around... ##vote Hal

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Wait, are we assuming scum has to get their kills in prior to hammer just like with the votes? If so, wouldn't it be smarter to just turbo always so they never get a nightkill?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Little Mac posted:

How do we know the last person in the doc room is scum? Also I have told the doc room who I'm protecting/sending my vote to.

It isn't 100%, just like anything in mafia, but bottom line is one of the doc votes was either stolen/redirected or lied about. Ernie should have ended up with 2. If they wanna come up with a good reason they haven't come forward to say they have that missing doc vote, maybe you'll believe them. But bottom line is something really fishy has happened.

Hiipfire, flipped town, said he sent his to Epsilon, that one is covered.
Hal/Pmush sent theirs to Ernie supposedly, so one of theirs is probably really the one Ernie has.
FastLuck, flipped town, said he sent his to Hal, that one is covered.
No one has claimed sending you one.
And there is a 5th one missing.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Little Mac posted:

Wait, are we assuming scum has to get their kills in prior to hammer just like with the votes? If so, wouldn't it be smarter to just turbo always so they never get a nightkill?

That's, uh, a really, um, dangerous, like, assumption, man.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Basically, Somber sent his to someone, either Little Mac or whoever the 5th doc is. So you can all think about what you think is most likely there. Or he never voted and it was randomed. :shrug:

That still leaves one of Hal's/Pmush's vote going to someone they didn't say it was going to.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Little Mac posted:

I'm assuming because of the short night, but maybe they are just super active and waiting for the hammer. Best not to risk it.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

jon joe posted:

That's, uh, a really, um, dangerous, like, assumption, man.

Hi JJ. Ready to contribute?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I guess that means a Hal/Ernie scumteam. That's sad, I thought for sure Ernie was town.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

The Current Day 2 Votecount

Poison Mushroom (4): Byers2142, Pinterest Mom, Murmur Twin, Ernie., Hal Incandenza, Poison Mushroom, -Murmur Twin, -Poison Mushroom
Hal Incandenza (1): Poison Mushroom, -Poison Mushroom, Poison Mushroom
Little Mac (0): Ernie., -Ernie.
Meinberg (0): Byers2142, -Byers2142

Not Voting (8): Epsilon Plus, HiipFire, jon joe, King Burgundy, Little Mac, Meinberg, Murmur Twin, wall monitor

:h: With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to be executed.
:d: The current deadline is March 11th, 2015 at 1:13 a.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 hour, 58 minutes.

Epsilon Plus is currently beating hiipfire 20 to 13

• Locked thread