Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Epsilon Plus posted:

I know we have two kills to contend with

?????????????????????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

King Burgundy posted:

That ship has sailed. Any information you aren't providing is just hurting town now.

Unironically true.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Epsilon Plus posted:

I know we have two kills to contend with

Hi, what?

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4

jon joe posted:

?????????????????????

Whoever we vote off, then the nightkill assuming that person isn't roleblocked? I guess that wasn't clear and I should have said "two deaths" but it's kind of funny that you and Little Mac are so into this.

King Burgundy posted:

You realize, at this point, I've basically forced a spill of almost all of the ballot locations. And I'm about to post where five more are going.

That ship has sailed. Any information you aren't providing is just hurting town now.

Heh. No, though. Good job trying to push me around, though. I think having the person I send my ballot to confirming it tomorrow is a better plan.

##vote Poison Mushroom - PMush feels like she is feigning being very frustrated town. If she flips town though, I think we need to take a very close look at Hal tomorrow.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Which allows scum to fabricate a story about who they really sent their ballot to depending on where the random ballots land.

Tomorrow I may want to vote Ep+.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

It's kinda weird to refer to the plorp as a "kill." In my mind a kill is something that happens at night and is usually anti-town. Lynches/cuddles/plorps are town weapons.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I sent 3 roleblock ballots to Byers.

I sent 2 cop ballots to Murmur.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Little Mac posted:

It's kinda weird to refer to the plorp as a "kill." In my mind a kill is something that happens at night and is usually anti-town. Lynches/cuddles/plorps are town weapons.

It's weird but whatever?

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

jon joe posted:

It's weird but whatever?

I'm not sure what this means?

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Little Mac posted:

I'm not sure what this means?

It's weird. As in, I agree it's weird.

It's also whatever. As in, it doesn't matter to me.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Bout to hammer. Last chance to contribute.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

jon joe posted:

It's weird. As in, I agree it's weird.

It's also whatever. As in, it doesn't matter to me.

Oh no, I agree with that. Question mark threw me.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

##vote Pmush

:redhammer:

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Sorry for the late flip, I was unavailable for a bit.

PMush, Vanilla Town, has been executed Day Two.

Thread closed for processing.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

King Burgundy, Vanilla Town, was killed.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
The Current Day 3 Votecount

Not Voting (13): Byers2142, Epsilon Plus, Ernie., Hal Incandenza, HiipFire, jon joe, King Burgundy, Little Mac, Meinberg, Murmur Twin, Pinterest Mom, Poison Mushroom, wall monitor

:h: With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to be executed.
:d: There is currently no deadline set.

Epsilon Plus won the posting duel!

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Burgman noooo

##vote Little Mac

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
:ghost: You're all turds. :ghost:

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

:ghost: Thpppt :ghost:

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4

jon joe posted:

Burgman noooo

##vote Little Mac

This seems like a bad idea. LM said he voted to doc King Burgundy last night.

My doc ballot went to Wall Monitor.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

I voted to doc KB last night, too. Who else was in the doc room yesterday and who did they doc?

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Deadline is midnight Thursday. EST of course.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Epsilon Plus posted:

Yeah but if scum has control over those votes they can lie. Not that I did, but just because I said I docced KB doesn't clear me, same as anyone else. I did doc KB and I also sent my ballot to him which in retrospect doesn't look good for me but I kinda assumed everyone would doc KB so it wouldn't matter? I'd like to know who actually performed the action.

I now have a cop ballot.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...
I have three roleblocker ballots form KB, and that's all. I need to think about what happened last night.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.
If Game of Thrones has taught me anything, it's that all hell is going to break lose now that King B is dead :(

For easy reference -

King Burgundy posted:

Updated the previous breakdown and included a new one below it.

Breakdown #1

Cop room

#1 Ernie– Didn’t vote – Ballot sent to random
#2 Wall Monitor - Voted Ernie -- Ballot to ?
#3 Murmur Twin - Voted WM -- Got action and WM came back town -- Ballot to KB, KB confirms receipt
#4 JJ -- Voted Byers -- Ballot to ?
#5 Epsilon Plus - Voted WM – Ballot sent to Hiipfire – Held in escrow until tonight when it will be randomed

Doc room

#1 Pmush – Voted Byers – Did not get action– Ballot sent to Ernie, Possibly missing(Ernie only recieved one doc ballot)
#2 Hal – Voted Somber? – Did not get action – Ballot sent to Ernie, Possibly missing(Ernie only received one doc ballot)
#? Hiipfire – Voted self – Action? – Ballot sent to Epsilon, Epsilon confirmed receipt
#? Somber – Voted ? – I assume did not qualify for the action – No information because he doesn’t care about his teammates. Theoretically he must’ve said something anonymously in doc?
#? Fast Luck – Voted ? – Action? – Ballot sent to Hal, Hal confirmed receipt – For vote, seemed to imply he wanted cop and doctor to target Mac or Asiina, so he may have voted one of them.

Roleblock room

#1 Little Mac – Voted ?? – Performed Roleblock on Wall Monitor -- Ballot sent to KB, KB confirms receipt
#2 KB – Voted WM – Ballot sent to Byers, Byers confirms receipt
#3 Byers – Voted WM – Ballot sent to Ernie, Ernie confirms receipt
#4 Meinberg – Voted WM – Ballot sent to KB, KB confirms receipt
#5 PinMom – Voted ?? – Ballot sent to KB, KB confirms receipt

Breakdown #2

KB -- 5 ballots – Source of 1 unknown
Ernie – 2 ballots, was expecting 3 so 1 is missing from either Hal or Pmush
Hal -- 2 Ballots, 1 cop, 1 doc, source of cop unknown
Byers - 1 Ballot
Epsilon - ? Ballots, was expecting at least 1
Little Mac – 1 doctor ballot, source unknown
Hiip -- ? Ballots, was expecting at least 1

King Burgundy posted:

Breakdown #2

Cop Room:

Voter#1 - Hal
Voter #2 - KB
Voter #3 - KB
Voter #4 - Probably Hiipfire's corpse
Voter #5 - No idea.

Roleblock room:

Voter#1 - Byers
Voter #2 - KB
Voter #3 - KB
Voter #4 - KB
Voter #5 - Ernie

Doc room:

Ernie
Epsilon
Hal
Little Mac
Scum

- Sorry folks, I fell asleep in the middle of deadline chat last night.

- Right now on my list of "next people to case/revisit" is JJ, PMom, Hal, and Ernie - coming later today.

- I received a non-zero number of ballots but don't want to show my hand yet. Does anyone want to claim that they gave me anything?

- Did anyone get a cop result?

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Ok, so the doc didn't happen on KB last night, and it should have. That means scum had control of the room last night. That means that scum at least two scum were in the room, more likely three. Last fun fact, when you vote you can not decide to distribute randomly.

Let's assume that the mystery voter in the doc is a scum; we're likely looking for two scum among Little Mac, Epi+, Hal, and Ernie. If you read Somber's posting, he was subtle in his approach but seemed to have a town read on Little Mac. Pmush gave a doc to Ernie, Fluck gave a doc to Hal, and Hiipfire gave a doc to Epi+. It's Hal's ballot that is missing. He claimed to give it to Ernie.

If Hal is scum, he would have to give his ballot to town, and town would have spoken up. I don't think Hal is scum.

If he's town, Ernie not having the ballot is either a lie or the ballot was stolen. Even if Ernie is lying and he was the quiet voter as well, one of Epi+ or Little Mac is also scum, but we need to try and pierce through what happened in the doc room.

Here's my suggestion: Cop Ernie tonight. Doc Hal. I'll roleblock myself to make sure the roleblock doesn't hit someone in the doc or cop room.

For voting, Epi+ comes off as scummy last night from my first readthrough. Epi seemed to be talking as though PMush had already flipped town.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Murmur Twin posted:

- I received a non-zero number of ballots but don't want to show my hand yet. Does anyone want to claim that they gave me anything?

KB gave you two cops.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Oh, and it may be MYLO. Wonderful.

If it's three scum, we have a day. If it's four scum, it's MYLO. Let's hold off on votes for a while, yes?

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Epsilon Plus posted:

Here's a question for you two: if Poison Mushroom flips town, are you willing to go after Hal tomorrow? His posting's been incredibly limp all game - not much content, not much scumhunting, not much of anything.

Epsilon Plus posted:

##vote Poison Mushroom - PMush feels like she is feigning being very frustrated town. If she flips town though, I think we need to take a very close look at Hal tomorrow.

These are what I'm talking about around Epi+. Way too many "if she flips town" comments.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Thinking it through, I'm inclined to No Lynch today. It gives us another day to gather information and ensures that we go from an even number of players to an odd, meaning we're not in a MYLO situation.

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

For what it's worth, my recap:

I was cop voter #2 D1, voted to cop Ernie.
I sent my D1 cop ballot to KB.
I didn't get a ballot D2.

Epsilon Plus posted:

I can confirm that I received a doc ballot today.

Right now I'm a little lost as to what to do. I was kinda expecting not to survive another day after being confirmed town :v:

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

Saying WHICH voter we are in the room is a bad idea though, right?

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

Byers2142 posted:

Thinking it through, I'm inclined to No Lynch today. It gives us another day to gather information and ensures that we go from an even number of players to an odd, meaning we're not in a MYLO situation.

I don't think I've ever been in favor of a No Lynch but the logic there is sound to me. We can figure that out as the day goes on.

Byers2142 posted:

Here's my suggestion: Cop Ernie tonight. Doc Hal. I'll roleblock myself to make sure the roleblock doesn't hit someone in the doc or cop room.

While I agree with you in theory, I'm not at all a fan of telling scum what we're doing in advance. Given the supposed ratio of non-scum:scum, I feel like letting them plan around our plays is inherently bad. I think there should be discussion, just not flat-out saying "I'm doing __".

Work is slammed so I may be awhile.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)

Byers2142 posted:

Was sleeping around deadline yesterday, and I'm just now waking up. I'm going to need some time to think things through.

A couple things though:

First, we can't no lynch today, on account of it being plurality which I am very confused that everyone seems to forget.

Second, I have two doctor ballots today.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Meinberg posted:

Was sleeping around deadline yesterday, and I'm just now waking up. I'm going to need some time to think things through.

A couple things though:

First, we can't no lynch today, on account of it being plurality which I am very confused that everyone seems to forget.

Second, I have two doctor ballots today.

We can specifically vote to no lynch.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Watch.

##vote No Lynch

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Murmur Twin posted:

While I agree with you in theory, I'm not at all a fan of telling scum what we're doing in advance. Given the supposed ratio of non-scum:scum, I feel like letting them plan around our plays is inherently bad. I think there should be discussion, just not flat-out saying "I'm doing __".

Work is slammed so I may be awhile.

That's why I started with "Here's my suggestion." It's what I would do if I had all three rooms' actions.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)

Byers2142 posted:

Watch.

##vote No Lynch

Ah, cool, cool.

I'll need to caffeinate, then I'll see what I can do.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I got a doctor ballot today.

ALSO... I got a PM that implied that *I* successfully doctored KB last night so I assume that means I performed the action, but somehow KB still got killed? That seems confusing to me but maybe the scum have a kill that bypasses that or the roleblock happened in some way that I don't understand or I am misunderstanding that PM but it seems pretty clear to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

If KB did what he said then Ernie should have been copped last night, but I have no idea if the result died with KB or if one of the unidentified people in the cop room yesterday got the result because I didn't

• Locked thread